Closing a Thread: Warning! Graphic picture | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Closing a Thread: Warning! Graphic picture

I propose that we excise this thread and transplant it to another part of the forum and make it into a lawless troll cave.

Might as well because stopping this now would kind of be a joke.

ZENZORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

ZENZORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

m73x5d.jpg

I wasn't referencing any particular post made here. I too think what amad has said to be some of the most bigoted and misguided things regarding the topic of gender and sexuality. I don't have the patience to deal with an endless 'discussion' over it, so I decided to post a picture instead.

I just wanted to add to what SpecialEdition posted.

I wasn’t trying to go off on you personally either…certain topic are personal and can push my buttons, so I didn’t mean that to sound like a parent scolding a child or preachy.

I just wanted to add that the things that people say, though they my seem innocuous to most people…and most people have skin that is thick enough to deal with harsh comments…(I can tell your skin is pretty thick) can cause damage.
It’s the INFJ justice seeking part of me that cannot stand to see one group force their religious viewpoint and laws on anyone.
I think we both agree that religion has overstepped it’s bounds in almost every arena of modern society.

Last edited:
I don't think I should defend the inquisition or you want me to ?! I am not Christian and I don't follow any of the known religions even, but I believe in the truth in all the holy books. The truth is always one and the same whether to be thankful towards your Creator or rebel and distort His creation.

Homosexuals can look very fine and happy from the outside, but deep inside they have a raging hell, they will not look any less humans to their friends and families but they look so to themselves. It is a loosing case from the start, nobody can defy God and get away with it, no matter how or what is his/her excuse, being it extremist Christians, inquisitions, bullying, etc except in very rare cases where the individual is really struggling with it and wanting to quit, may God's mercy encompass that poor soul.

Homosexuality is unnatural whichever way you look at it, most humans on this earth today would agree on this, which proves that it is bad for you. It is never late to quit and straighten your ways, you were not born that way, you have a choice to break this viscous cycle of depression, lust, sodomy, depression...etc. Confront yourself, ask her if she is happy or not, don't distract yourself every time you confront it, insist on finding an answer.

I agree that the extremist religionists give a bad example by their vengeful attitude, that's why maybe we get an over reaction everytime we debate a homosexual, but then on a second thought they have no self confidence in their lifestyles to begin with, extremism is not actually the sole source of this knee jerk reaction.

I never said anybody should go about killing gays, actually the sin of homosexuality is of such proportions that no human can give it a punishment, it is the end of the road my friend.

God himself interfered and destroyed the whole gay town of Lot (something like what happened to Pompei), so in essence death will come from God, first spiritually then physically, I would advise any gay person out there to think twice before continuing his journey along this dark path, repent not to a church but to God directly.

eruption_gm_334951ex2.jpg

The same is repeated in Quran, because as I told you God is the source of all holy books.

Sorry.
How can you know what is in the heart of someone else…unless of course you yourself are actually homosexual and you personally have a raging hell within you.
Other than that…it’s speculation, it’s subjective, it is disproportionately biased and negatively so.
You have shown yourself not to be a loving, kind or understanding person.
But one that continues to preach hatred and bigotry, and nothing good or positive will come from what you are saying…only negative things.
Look at what you have done already?
Everyone here pretty much thinks you’re just fucking bonkers.
No human can give it punishment?
Wow! It is such a terrible sin, that God is going to roast them for eternity in a pool of feces?!
And I have a problem with the story of Lot too….fuck that bullshit.
God turns his wife into a pillar of salt for looking back at the destruction of their home town?
How loving kind and full of grace.
More like the actions of an angry 4 year old.

The bible where you glean your information from is flawed…it has been re-written, omitted, changed, and suppressed.
Read the Gospel of St. Thomas from the dead sea scrolls if you really want to see what Jesus and God wanted for us.

"Go and sin no more" was told to a woman after Jesus stopped the ones stoning her to death. She became a follower of Christ. "He of you who is without sin, let him cast the first stone." Jesus asked people to look inside themselves. They killed Him.

Asking someone that believes so strongly the holy scriptures to cast it out is like asking Obama to think about what motions he is setting into play.

The Bible is not a rebel flag, so get used to it. God sends people every now and then to ask you to look inside. Why can you not just look and let it go? Don't know how to listen quietly and turn away wrath? Have to have that last word? This is no debate.
Give the messenger a break for once.

a57c3da9f892d99a60ea5cc58c32fa2e.jpg
ten-commandments-comments.jpg

Excuse me?
You just quoted about throwing stones then proceeded to do so.
You realize that now right?

There are also supposed to be many false prophets out there as well right?
If God sent amad to bring his good word, he sent a very poor representative.
There is no test by God here other than to see if the side of love wins over the side of bigotry and separation.

“The kingdom of god is inside you and it surrounds you.
God does not live in temples of wood and stone.
Split a wooden stick and I am there and lift a stone and you shall find me."

~ From the Gospel Of St. Thomas

[video=youtube;hqOiNKYcZDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqOiNKYcZDw[/video]

( ͡º ͜ʖ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

I start enjoying myself and you guys quit.

What a lame ending to the battle of the century.

I start enjoying myself and you guys quit.

What a lame ending to the battle of the century.

I was enjoying your trolling. :m2:

I figured you were going to put up some more funny stuff.

I was enjoying your trolling. :m2:

I figured you were going to put up some more funny stuff.

I want to but I don't want to be the only one posting. -.-;

Can't crash a party that isn't happening.

Come on now, errrybody wanted to be all up ins this hizzouse a minute ago. Don't try to play like you're too good for it after all that shit.

[video=youtube;wcJJF6OP-ZM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcJJF6OP-ZM[/video]

Come on now, errrybody wanted to be all up ins this hizzouse a minute ago. Don't try to play like you're too good for it after all that shit.

[video=youtube;wcJJF6OP-ZM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcJJF6OP-ZM[/video]

NO! It's MIGHTY NO 9 now, dammit! How dare you! :m067:

Or should I say MIGHTY NO 69? HAR HAR HAR HAR! :m146:

Reactions: Tin Man
Other people's belief systems are none of my business. I don't care what your beliefs are because they have nothing to do with me. If you believe that your particular set of beliefs are so important that they must be forced on everyone even if they do not believe in the same thing that you do then I can only assume that you have no free will because you are trying to inhibit and take away the free will of other people.

A belief is merely a thought that you keep thinking - that's it, that's all. You can have faith if you like, but it is none of your concern as to whether or not someone else thinks the same things you do all the time or even if they have faith in the same things you do.

I don't care what system anyone abides by and I find it to be ignorant and abhorrent when people feel they have to enforce what they believe in as if it really matters to anyone else other than themselves. It doesn't.

If God is real under whatever title/name people choose to give it, then it should be enough that one has a personal relationship with that particular God and let other people worry about their own relationship with whatever entity they may or may not believe in.

Trying to get people to see things from your point of view based on your own personal relationship with God or whatever is like trying to dictate to people who their marriage should work because of how yours does. It's completely illogical.

Religion should be a personal thing. It has no place in government, it has no place in schools, it has no place in business and it has no place anywhere except in your heart. If you find like minded people who have the same thing in their heart as you that's great - that's what your church is for. Anything else is just a misguided attempt at being an Enforcer and it tends to drive people away faster than it brings people together.

This is why I find the fight against Gay Marriage and all sorts of other things to be the pinnacle of ignorance because it shows a complete disregard for other human beings as they are. There is exactly zero harm being done to anyone with the exception of those who choose to share their hate and bigotry. The only thing hateful and bigotted people do is hate and cause pain.

It must be very stressful to care so much about what others are doing privately. If you are so concerned in involving yourselves in the personal lives of others you might find yourself better suited to a career with NSA where all of your dreams of breaching privacy and enforcing yourself can come true.

[video=youtube;04854XqcfCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY[/video]