Christmas: Music, Images, Videos | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Christmas: Music, Images, Videos

This one gives me shivers!
:mlove2:His rendition opens up an avenue straight to the divine, for lack of a better way to describe the feeling of the song for me. Not sure if it's his voice or not.

Wy is similar. I've always thought she and I belong to the same soul tribe ♡

Man... John Berry's gives me chills too! Eeeek.

Hey, @Sandie33 , my lovely woman of country, too (I'm not alone!), Do you remember She Daisy?

This one was always a favorite of mine. I love their three part harmonies, especially in the begining. This one is so lively, too. But, I feel so old that I still hold on to it. Lol

Ugh!
I'm so jealous. I wanna see them so badly.

Why the spoilers, Wy?

Cuz I'm posting a lot of videos which might be hard for some people to load, and also if I don't then it makes the post long and buries other posts faster lol

:hearteyes:

Christmas songs are the loveliest. <3

Do you remember She Daisy?
Yes!
woman of country, too (I'm not alone!)
No, Luv, you're not ❤ but, like any good fishie I can bang heads with the best of a Mosh Pit :p
This one was always a favorite of mine. I love their three part harmonies, especially in the begining. This one is so lively, too. But, I feel so old that I still hold on to it. Lol
TY for the revisit, and you're not ever old if you have Christmas in your heart, hehehe.

Have you heard these in harmony?

d3e44d2663fc395018f8d4bcb5a74467--christmas-cartoons-funny-christmas.jpg

370862462555.jpg

XMAS%2BCOYOTE%2B2.png

186-1864001_wile-e-coyote-bah-humduck-a-looney.png

m_5d0e57571528129433a016ca.jpg

80s-Vintage-Looney-Tunes-Wile-E-Coyote-Christmas.jpg

Road-Runner-Wile-Coyote-Christmas-Hallmark-Keepsake.jpg

Oh, that reminds me, I want to go to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park at some point before Christmas. They have the biggest travelling rollercoaster there, which I've been on a couple of years ago, but the biggest travelling ghost train is there this year too! They used to sell the big German beers too but I think that's stopped now.

31584362892_419d0b0fb3_z.jpg

23428293889_42a5463f53_b.jpg

Holy crap! The Ping Pong Christmas has got me like :openmouth:. It surprised me.

Man.... All these years (my whole life), I thought Little Texas did the ...Choo Choo Train song. Lol.

You know the song was Baby like to Rock It Like a Boogie Woogie Whoo Choo Train? They changed up the lyrics and made it a Christmas song too. Lol. But, as I listen to it, I keep picturing little Wyote (about 5 years old) just jammin' out all cute-like in the living room right by the Christmas tree. Lol. So adorable!

Your Wile E. Coyote pics are perfectly you too! Lol. I think I'm more of a roadrunner fan though. :yum: . Lolol jk

Last edited:
The fireworks in the setting were breathtaking. Man... Such a beautiful scene. Hey Wy! Maybe we can organize a forum meet and go snowmobiling in Washington. Lol.

Have you heard these in harmony?
Not until now, Ms. Sandie. ...so beautiful :hearteyes:

Christmas songs are the loveliest. <3

Man! These are classics. Michael always gets me like :hearteyes::kissingclosed::relaxed:.

The Mr. Blue Jeans song was new for me. It has a 50's feel to it which I just love. Freshly nostalgic. ❤️ . Thanks for sharing, lovely Flower.

Esslingen_8.JPG

media.media.fed15e4b-af3a-4577-bf59-efda79eb24b8.original1024.jpg

207498_1_fullwide_141215b20.jpg
Kl_WM_Telgte_2013-016.jpg
Aye. So beautiful. That sounds and looks like the Christmas I wanna have. ...somebody take me away to Germany! Dang.

Oh, that reminds me, I want to go to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park at some point before Christmas. They have the biggest travelling rollercoaster there, which I've been on a couple of years ago, but the biggest travelling ghost train is there this year too! They used to sell the big German beers too but I think that's stopped now.

31584362892_419d0b0fb3_z.jpg

23428293889_42a5463f53_b.jpg
:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: