Christmas: Music, Images, Videos | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Christmas: Music, Images, Videos

From the ancient days....

I watch this movie every year as it's all about snow, love, and great music and dancing! Here's a clip from a funny scene.

Thank you for this thread!!! There isn't Christmas without hearing Ave Maria.... <3

Beautiful. ❤️

s-l640.jpg

d97719606c466403dea0b68a72f9fcfd.jpg

acdaf3ce429ad9cfa56ddd4ea6b6e133.jpg

9ad9b608e426e8b0ad227348aeb6dd85.jpg

surprise-gift-by-anne-stokes.jpg

From the ancient days....

I watch this movie every year as it's all about snow, love, and great music and dancing! Here's a clip from a funny scene.
Lol. I really need to watch this film.

Reactions: Kgal

My mother used to paint all her Christmas cards for many years. This is one of the earliest she did.
Gidge Pictures 2013 11 23  009.jpg

And this is our younger son when he was little (he's 36 now) - no Christmas could ever be complete without a child snottering all over their presents lol
James Snotty.jpg

This next one is an Advent carol - as I got older I started to enjoy it more than Christmas itself. There's something so peaceful in the anticipation of waiting in the starry dark of this lovely season. I went for a walk in the twilight this evening and there was a 3/4 moon shining over the houses. Lots of people have put out their decorations in the last few days and the streets were glowing with the quiet joy of Advent.

This movie.. I watch every year. I know every word.. much to the chagrin of my children. It's just not Christmas without the Grinch..
I was talking with a friend about this one.
I really think that this version is the best.

Reactions: flower and Misty

This next one is an Advent carol - as I got older I started to enjoy it more than Christmas itself. There's something so peaceful in the anticipation of waiting in the starry dark of this lovely season. I went for a walk in the twilight this evening and there was a 3/4 moon shining over the houses. Lots of people have put out their decorations in the last few days and the streets were glowing with the quiet joy of Advent.

These are so beautiful, John.
They're new listens for me.
That last one... I closed my eyes and let it run through my soul. I opened my eyes with tears in them.

Very soothing tunes, thank you! Here is some Lindsey Stirling as payment.

My mother used to paint all her Christmas cards for many years. This is one of the earliest she did.
View attachment 61085

And this is our younger son when he was little (he's 36 now) - no Christmas could ever be complete without a child snottering all over their presents lol
View attachment 61086

She was a lovely artist. It's awesome that you have these things to reflect on. I don't know what I'd do, without pictures. Lol

That at what cheesy, adorable grin! And that platinum blonde hair. Haha. So cute!