Christmas: Music, Images, Videos | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Christmas: Music, Images, Videos

giphy.gif

Even Scrooge is some kind of holiday spirit! There is a very good ending to that story. =) ❤️

Even Scrooge is some kind of holiday spirit! There is a very good ending to that story. =) ❤️
Oh come on, it's a story about existential fears, mostly despair and death.
But I'll try to be nice and not spoil your christmas fun tho

Last edited:
Reactions: John K and flower
What's your favorite part about christmas? ❤
The music. And the lights.

It's hard to get in the spirit for a couple reasons. I know when/if I have kids someday, it'll come easy. But for now, it's just me. It makes it hard to get hit by the spirit. That's why I made this thread. Lol.

❤️

It's that time... Happy Holidays everyone. ❤️

I'm really trying to get in the spirit. And, music, for me, always seems to help.

I wanted to have a place to put my favorite Christmas songs, or new discoveries, or pretty pictures and what not. I thought others might want to join in? What are your fave songs/renditions/originals/classics/etc.

...any special performances, dances, etc.?

Throw some images in if you'd like too? Maybe a holiday image that has some meaning to you?

I wanna feel the spirit.

View attachment 60898
lets goooo

It's that time... Happy Holidays everyone. ❤️

I'm really trying to get in the spirit. And, music, for me, always seems to help.

I wanted to have a place to put my favorite Christmas songs, or new discoveries, or pretty pictures and what not. I thought others might want to join in? What are your fave songs/renditions/originals/classics/etc.

...any special performances, dances, etc.?

Throw some images in if you'd like too? Maybe a holiday image that has some meaning to you?

I wanna feel the spirit.

View attachment 60898
6cgwscmpt4k11.jpg

The music. And the lights.

It's hard to get in the spirit for a couple reasons. I know when/if I have kids someday, it'll come easy. But for now, it's just me. It makes it hard to get hit by the spirit. That's why I made this thread. Lol.

❤️

Ohh I feel you on that, the past couple years I've spent them alone no family etc. But now I have a wonderful gf and her daughter and all I want to do is give and make sure they're happy this year as I will for years to come. Giving is my favorite just seeing what makes them happy etc.