Christmas: Music, Images, Videos

This one gives me shivers!
:mlove2:His rendition opens up an avenue straight to the divine, for lack of a better way to describe the feeling of the song for me. Not sure if it's his voice or not.

Wy is similar. I've always thought she and I belong to the same soul tribe ♡

Man... John Berry's gives me chills too! Eeeek.

Hey, @Sandie33 , my lovely woman of country, too (I'm not alone!), Do you remember She Daisy?

This one was always a favorite of mine. I love their three part harmonies, especially in the begining. This one is so lively, too. But, I feel so old that I still hold on to it. Lol

Ugh!
I'm so jealous. I wanna see them so badly.

Why the spoilers, Wy?

Cuz I'm posting a lot of videos which might be hard for some people to load, and also if I don't then it makes the post long and buries other posts faster lol

Christmas songs are the loveliest. <3

Do you remember She Daisy?
Yes!
woman of country, too (I'm not alone!)
No, Luv, you're not ❤ but, like any good fishie I can bang heads with the best of a Mosh Pit :P
This one was always a favorite of mine. I love their three part harmonies, especially in the begining. This one is so lively, too. But, I feel so old that I still hold on to it. Lol
TY for the revisit, and you're not ever old if you have Christmas in your heart, hehehe.

Have you heard these in harmony?

Oh, that reminds me, I want to go to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park at some point before Christmas. They have the biggest travelling rollercoaster there, which I've been on a couple of years ago, but the biggest travelling ghost train is there this year too! They used to sell the big German beers too but I think that's stopped now.

31584362892_419d0b0fb3_z.jpg

23428293889_42a5463f53_b.jpg

Holy crap! The Ping Pong Christmas has got me like :openmouth:. It surprised me.

Man.... All these years (my whole life), I thought Little Texas did the ...Choo Choo Train song. Lol.

You know the song was Baby like to Rock It Like a Boogie Woogie Whoo Choo Train? They changed up the lyrics and made it a Christmas song too. Lol. But, as I listen to it, I keep picturing little Wyote (about 5 years old) just jammin' out all cute-like in the living room right by the Christmas tree. Lol. So adorable!

Your Wile E. Coyote pics are perfectly you too! Lol. I think I'm more of a roadrunner fan though. :yum: . Lolol jk

Last edited:
The fireworks in the setting were breathtaking. Man... Such a beautiful scene. Hey Wy! Maybe we can organize a forum meet and go snowmobiling in Washington. Lol.

Have you heard these in harmony?
Not until now, Ms. Sandie. ...so beautiful :hearteyes:

Christmas songs are the loveliest. <3

Man! These are classics. Michael always gets me like :hearteyes::kissingclosed::relaxed:.

The Mr. Blue Jeans song was new for me. It has a 50's feel to it which I just love. Freshly nostalgic. ❤️ . Thanks for sharing, lovely Flower.

Esslingen_8.JPG

media.media.fed15e4b-af3a-4577-bf59-efda79eb24b8.original1024.jpg

207498_1_fullwide_141215b20.jpg
Kl_WM_Telgte_2013-016.jpg
Aye. So beautiful. That sounds and looks like the Christmas I wanna have. ...somebody take me away to Germany! Dang.

Oh, that reminds me, I want to go to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park at some point before Christmas. They have the biggest travelling rollercoaster there, which I've been on a couple of years ago, but the biggest travelling ghost train is there this year too! They used to sell the big German beers too but I think that's stopped now.

31584362892_419d0b0fb3_z.jpg

23428293889_42a5463f53_b.jpg
:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Back