Child addict aged 5 | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Child addict aged 5

There is not one person here saying that kids should be around or holding a lighter or a bong at any age. Your too young to understand. Hell I think 21 is too young to drink with the youth we have today. In my town they are getting drunk driving charges left and right. I am more appalled that the media reported it instead of actually doing something they passed the responsibility on to some one else. Weed is not for kids. But if you get sick twisted people doing the wrong thing with their kids then the whole group of pot users pays for it. It's not fair and its time to put a stop to it. People who are irresponsible should be jailed leave the rest of them alone. Lock the parents up! And anyone else who supplied them their weed..

Alright, First off, 5's a bit young for the King's Kandy, I wouldn't let my kid smoke up until they could at least sit in the front seat for fuck sake.

Ok, now,
5% of all deaths from diseases of the circulatory system are attributed to alcohol.
15% of all deaths from diseases of the respiratory system are attributed to alcohol.
30% of all deaths from accidents caused by fire and flames are attributed to alcohol.
30% of all accidental drownings are attributed to alcohol.
30% of all suicides are attributed to alcohol.
40% of all deaths due to accidental falls are attributed to alcohol.
45% of all deaths in automobile accidents are attributed to alcohol.
60% of all homicides are attributed to alcohol.
(Sources: NIDA Report, the Scientific American and Addiction Research Foundation of Ontario.) Also see Alcohol Consumption and Mortality, Alcohol poisoning deaths, CDC report,

That's well over 100,000's of alcohol related deaths each year.

Total Recorded Deaths Caused By The Use Of Cannabis:

Yea, it's bad for her lungs if she smokes it, but LOOK. IT's IN A BONG. That's a lot better for your lungs. Also, if she really is 'addicted' (though you can't really be addicted to cannabis, you can crave it, but that's just like craving chocolate, or cake, or sex, you dont get physically ADDICTED, might I add, and I believe this was already said, it IS in fact a child, who would most likely throw a tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants) her parents could easily supply her with Foods that have Cannibis in them. I.E. Brownies, Firecrakers, Cakes, ect..

The only thing here is that she's smoking cigarettes, and probably cutting the weed with tobacco. THAT's the problem, and she should be given nicotine patches, gum's or even inhalers.

Also, where she get's her weed is definatly a huge factor. Some drug dealers have been known to lace their weed with cocaine and other hard drugs to keep their buyers buying. :m156:

Though in all seriousness, I believe everyone here knows this is fake. Either photoshopped, or she just want's to see what her sister's doing.

Last edited:
Yeah... No.

Cocaine in Darwin is so damn expensive, no dealer is going to lace their weed, with coke.