calculate your ascendant sign (astrology) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

calculate your ascendant sign (astrology)

@Oranguh

1. I believe I have already addressed these questions above.

2. Dude, your Gemini is showing

Oh :( I thought it was Ne.

Secretly I was expecting a 50 page thesis on the "position" of Astrology in 21st century societies. But alas, I'll have to write that one myself perhaps. (unless someone already did.... someone probably already has... lol)

Ne and Gemini seem to have much in common...
Ne + Gemini=@Oranguh...? :m092:
Wasn't there a thread that argued the connection between astrology and mbti somewhere? I think so... not quite sure... but I think so....

Wasn't there a thread that argued the connection between astrology and mbti somewhere? I think so... not quite sure... but I think so....

Yup, but it was rather shown up due to the fact that we had a pair of twins who were active members and INFJ and ENTP respectively.

Not really:

Leo

Your psychological nature is powerful and full of self-confidence. You are a leader whose strength and nobleness command your entourage’s respect and adherence, with unchallenged legitimacy. Your ability to order, the prestige and charisma that emanate continuously from your person inevitably put you, under the spotlight, wherever you go.

With this Ascendant, you come across as proud, determined, willful, loyal, solemn, generous, ambitious, courageous, heroic, full of vitality, creative, confident, seductive, happy, daring, majestic, honest, magnanimous, charismatic, responsible, noble, brilliant, radiant, dramatic, affectionate, full of humor, demonstrative, swaggering and self-confident. You can also be domineering, conceited, touchy, authoritarian, stubborn, intolerant, self-centered, irascible, violent, and nonchalant.

Leo

Your psychological nature is powerful and full of self-confidence. You are a leader whose strength and nobleness command your entourage

Many people don't like astrology. Probably for what it "stand" for to them. or something.

What does astrology stand for in your opinion? What is the meaning behind astrology? What does it symbolise? What's the truth behind it? Or is it merely a tool? Surely it has more significance than that for some right? Bad or Good, people place value on these things right?)
(This is probably Ni, right symbols behind things? Anyways, someone tell me what astrology "stands for" for the general populace)

you are a thread stealer

you are a thread stealer

The real question is: Do I steal threads on purpose? Or do I genuinely have this derail mechanism installed?

Either way, most people, including myself, will probably never be able to distinguish the two. Which makes things extra interesting. But you know, everyone has been taken into account. So no worries, whatever happens, everything is still under relative control. Nothing of value is ever lost, harmony is there for those that embrace it all.

The real question is: Do I steal threads on purpose? Or do I genuinely have this derail mechanism installed?

Either way, most people, including myself, will probably never be able to distinguish the two. Which makes things extra interesting. But you know, everyone has been taken into account. So no worries, whatever happens, everything is still under relative control. Nothing of value is ever lost, harmony is there for those that embrace it all.
stay back thief! i want none of your monkeying around!! leave me with my fine wine and jewels!

stay back thief! i want none of your monkeying around!! leave me with my fine wine and jewels!

I don't understand why anyone would say that. I mean really, if you're really up against a REAL thief would you tell them you have wine and jewels?? I mean seriously, isn't that just an invitation to a thief?

What are you getting at here? Are you inviting someone to do something?

I don't understand why anyone would say that. I mean really, if you're really up against a REAL thief would you tell them you have wine and jewels?? I mean seriously, isn't that just an invitation to a thief?

What are you getting at here? Are you inviting someone to do something?

yes. touch my weenis.

[MODS]Lets get back onto the rails guys. (stop de-railing)

Chugga chugga chugga woo woo![/MODS]

Reactions: Wyote
Your psychological nature is bilious with aggressive impulses that spur the transformation of your being and of any situation you are involved in. You are constantly struggling to assert yourself. You cannot refrain from testing others with cutting remarks, not because you want to hurt them, but because you want to know them better through their reaction; life and the feeling of aliveness are experienced through rebellion and tension. Your aggressive attitude may equate with sly inquisition as often, you remain silent, introverted and secretive, mulling over turbulent thoughts in the depths of your mind, leaving others puzzled by your quite strange behaviour.

With this Ascendant, you come across as secretive, powerful, dominating, enduring, intuitive, assertive, charismatic, magnetic, wilful, daring, clear-sighted, passionate, creative, independent, vigorous, generous, loyal, hard-working, persevering, indomitable, possessive, shrewd, stubborn, ambitious, instinctive, tenacious, sexual, sexy, proud, intense and competitive. But you may also be aggressive, destructive, stubborn, anxious, tyrannical, perverse, sadistic, violent, self-centered, complex, critical, cruel, nasty, jealous, calculating, vulnerable and dissembling.

no.

Your Ascendant: 8

Your Ascendant: 0

Last edited:
Pisces

Your psychological nature is adaptive and receptive, the exact opposite of the sign of Virgo whose very essence is to thoroughly analyze each thing, thus creating a permanent duality between the self and the outside world: conversely, Pisces absorb and wipe out any form of differentiation; with Pisces, there can be no opposition, no conflict, no individual reaction. There is only fusion, non-separation, perpetual and mobile spreading of the self over some sort of blurred but huge feeling of sympathy with the environment. It is the supreme reign of feelings and emotions over the intellect and its separating reason.

With this Ascendant, you come across as emotional, sensitive, dedicated, adaptable, nice, wild, compassionate, romantic, imaginative, flexible, opportunist, intuitive, impossible to categorized, irrational, seductive, placid, secretive, introverted, pleasant, artistic, and charming. But you may also be indecisive, moody, confused, wavering, lazy, scatterbrained, vulnerable, unpredictable and gullible.

[MENTION=3802]daydreamer[/MENTION]
That's because your Mars in Cancer conjuncts your ascendant from the 12th house and your asc ruler is your sun which is in Sagittarius, so you'll appear to others as a Leo/Sagittarius/Cancer/Aries/Pisces combination.

:m097:

If you're interested in getting your natal chart interpretation this isn't a bad site

http://astrology.clairvision.org/astro/switchboard

and this one is great in general

http://www.astro.com/

Aquarius

You are particularly sensitive to the values of friendship in the sense that you see yourself as a link within a chain, certainly a different and original one, but with no will to flatter your ego or to individually assert yourself. On the contrary, your aim is to immerge yourself in your friendly relations and to participate in projects and ideals of the whole human community.
With this Ascendant, you come across as idealistic, altruistic, detached, independent, original, surprising, gifted, contradictory, innovative, humanistic, likeable, friendly, self-confident, impassive, quiet, intuitive, creative, charitable, elusive, disconcerting, generous, tolerant, paradoxical, and you cannot stand any kind of constraint. But you may also be marginal, resigned, distant, utopian, maladjusted, eccentric and cold.