Bodily changes as you get older | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Bodily changes as you get older

I have a single grey hair in my beard on my chin and every time I manage to notice it, it has somehow fully grown and is hilariously long, and it makes me feel like it's an aggressive little shit trying to beat up the rest of my beard.

Aging is really funny to me. Everyone is so concerned about it but I think it's lovely. I remember a few years ago my friend pointing out the fact that I'm going bald. I'm not super bald or anything but I'm certainly headed in that direction as I age. I found out later that he'd been taking medication to prevent it and I just find that route pretty extreme to prevent something so trivial. Women like grey haired bald dudes. I think older women are just as sexy as younger women. There are just different things to appreciate. When you're young, enjoy it. When you're old, enjoy it. Sex appeal is all attitude anyway.

Women like grey haired bald dudes.

ezgif-com-78a81248fc-gif.32727

*happily grabs giant sack of popcorn and continues munching*

I never expected this but I am better now in almost every way. I am more physically fit, happier, still no gray hair, and I have more physical and mental strength than I ever did. In fact, I am wiser, more secure, more confident and more open minded after all of my life experiences.

I have noticed a few wrinkles when I smile and my feet are hideous from running and kicking. Oh, and my eyesight has gotten worse.

I never expected this but I am better now in almost every way. I am more physically fit, happier, still no gray hair, and I have more physical and mental strength than I ever did. In fact, I am wiser, more secure, more confident and more open minded after all of my life experiences.

I have noticed a few wrinkles when I smile and my feet are hideous from running and kicking. Oh, and my eyesight has gotten worse.

Very good. I feel the same but I'm not as physically fit lol but I'm way more at ease about my body regardless.

My eyesight has become absolute crap. You reminded me. I can barely drive at night now lol