Bleach | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Bleach

I totally want to see Yachiru fight. My INFJ sense tells me she is stronger than Kenpachi.
Yeah ... she is in that squad aswell ... she is bound to be awsomly strong

I really like Kuchiki Byakuya, Hitsugaya Toushiro and Kuchiki Rukia.

There are so many quotable quotes too. I just love it.

Bleach is just awesome. The plot always has an unexpected twist to it. As for the characters, they're just pure fun.

Strange though that Ichigo, the lead character, is an ISTJ. You rarely have the lead character as one.

Inoue is strongly an ENFJ(Can't have an anime without at least one....except for Claymore.)

Rukia an INFP(Which level, might be 4), Yachiru an ENFP, Hitsugaya Toushiro and Kuchiki Byakuya an ENTJ, Nel an ENFJ(Yes, she is.), Ishida an INTJ(Can't have an anime without one.), Soifon an INTP, Yoroichi an ESTP, Genryuusai an ENTJ, Matsumoto Rangiku an ENFP(I might be wrong), and the ninth division lieutenant, Shuhei Hisagi an INFJ.

I don't know about Chad since he's very quiet so It'll take me time to find out.

I can't wait for the anime to catch up with the manga. But for everyone's sake, I'll keep quiet about it.

I LOVE Mr. Hat-and-Clogs! I wonder if he is INFJ 'cause he is my favorite character in Bleach! :)

I was wondering the same a couple weeks ago. Bleach is very awesome, but I watch it in dubbed English so I probably shouldn't read this thread too much or it'll give stuff away. And that reminds me! Episode 100 just came out. Going to watch Bleach! Byes!

I LOVE bleach!~ Ichigo ish my favorite character...or grimmjow OOO i luv him

Fillers eat away at my brain so I just stuck to Manga of Bleach recently.

lol eh i watch fillers anyways...sometimes their funny ^^
*huggles a ichigo plushie doll*

As Koori said before, Shuhei Hisagi is INFJ. I liked him a lot initially but only in recent episodes have I been fully convinced he is INFJ. I've just been catching up recently, almost all caught up now.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that every single time Izuru Kira fights, he points out what his sword does?

Last edited:
As Koori said before, Shuhei Hisagi is INFJ. I liked him a lot initially but only in recent episodes have I been fully convinced he is INFJ. I've just been catching up recently, almost all caught up now.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that every single time Izuru Kira fights, he points out what his sword does?

It's more annoying than anything.

Although it is a pretty kick ass sword.

i was all excited because i thought this was about the nirvana album

Ok Wyote... I now own 3 seasons of Bleach (2 or 3, can't remember), and due to my new Bleach addiction, I've renewed my subscription to Reality Lapse. I watched like 4 or 5 seasons in a week. I think I'm on season 6 now, they just got done with the Bounto. Favorite characters so far are Kenpachi and his lieutenant, and (don't smack me), but I really liked Gin, he made me laugh on numerous occasions. So, thanks for the suggestion.

Kenpachi and Gin are among my favorites as well ^_^

I've grown to really like a lot of the characters actually. Their personalities are so multi-dimensional and interesting.

It gets really cool after the Bount arc, but there is some very odd filler stuff mixed in... then again, the filler eps have always been kookie.

I am posting some spoiler footage.

This part was a while ago but it's really awesome. They've done a great job illustrating Aizen's power, this part in particular.

[YOUTUBE]BXCVzlGsZP4&feature=rec-HM-rev-rn[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
although I like anime I am allergic to 100+ episode shows :p Don't have that much time to spare.