Attention INFJ's !! Big important Experiment ... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Attention INFJ's !! Big important Experiment ...

OK well, I kept this up for months. I am still doing it but every other day now, not each day. I will try to step this up. I think 5mins a day is a small investment to feel better. I am quite sure it did help, it pushes me to fix on being more positive and whilst I don't think I was really over negative, anything that steers us into more constructive ways of behaving is good.

So long story short ? I think it did work/help. :)

It likely has helped. You are "rewiring" your brain, so to speak, which is exactly what cognitive behavioral therapists do. I know we haven't interacted a whole lot but I have never really noticed much negativity coming from you...and I can usually spot it right away, even when it's subtle since I have a tendency to be quite negative myself. I also did something similar to change my ways of thinking after NAI passed away. I did it differently but same concept and I think it worked for me as well.

OK well, I kept this up for months. I am still doing it but every other day now, not each day. I will try to step this up. I think 5mins a day is a small investment to feel better. I am quite sure it did help, it pushes me to fix on being more positive and whilst I don't think I was really over negative, anything that steers us into more constructive ways of behaving is good.

So long story short ? I think it did work/help. :)

You're so much more dedicated than I am :pensive:

Teach me your secrets, James

Reactions: James
You're so much more dedicated than I am :pensive:

Teach me your secrets, James

I very much doubt there is anyone on this forum more dedicated than you @hush and I think that's kinda cool. One of my first managers was an older guy, divorced, 50's seemingly bitter and angry.

suprising phrase he would use though describing those he saw as being positive "god give us the grace to see ourselves, the way others do"

It's a strange old world huh ? ;)

#lexluthorbadsanta

Reactions: hush