Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
Ultimately your behaviors are going to depend on what evaluation you place on other people's lives.
Some people don't give a fuck about other people. Some people don't give a fuck about themselves.
Most people are in the middle and do middle ground weird shit.

Ultimately your behaviors are going to depend on what evaluation you place on other people's lives.
Some people don't give a fuck about other people. Some people don't give a fuck about themselves.
Most people are in the middle and do middle ground weird shit.
I don't see how what you say applies in this case.

I am posting because I care. So, if I am wrong, it is not a case of not caring, it is a case of being misinformed.

I don't see how what you say applies in this case.

I am posting because I care. So, if I am wrong, it is not a case of not caring, it is a case of being misinformed.

What I posted wasn't about you personally.
Also, I'm not referring to any case specifically.

^
That's cool, @Wyote, but isn't the context of pretty much the entirety of this dialogue, made up of folks who while having different positions on whether or not to take the jab, care about people?

I guess I do not see the relevance of what you wrote given the outstanding context.

No biggie tho.

Reactions: Wyote
^
That's cool, @Wyote, but isn't the context of pretty much the entirety of this dialogue, made up of folks who while having different positions on whether or not to take the jab, care about people?

I guess I do not see the relevance of what you wrote given the outstanding context.

No biggie tho.

It's a thought within the confines of the discussion.
I'm allowed to have my own thoughts.

Reactions: o2b
^

No biggie tho.
I think Wyote was making a general comment about the social responsibility of taking the vaccine.

In other words, this is a question that is not really a completely 'personal choice', because the consequences of that will flow out into the community.

Reactions: Wyote
I still haven't really received any answer on the how/why this powerful cabal has decided to implement a NWO through a bio weapon and then vaccine from those who believe it. But the topic does branch off into a lot of different areas. It doesn't paint a clear picture.. but as was stated earlier, a gish gallop of other claims which are vaguely connected. What I'm left with are an overwhelming amount of outrageous claims which if taken at face value, would evoke an emotional response and a distrust of the established order. In that way, then you are primed to believe almost anything so long as it doesn't come from an institution or conventionally credible source.

That's partly why I'm not interested in googling all these topics because you can Google anything and find exactly what you want to find, true or not. I'm not interested in poring over hours of documentaries and blogs, etc. You can even go into it thinking you're going to be critical but if you spend enough time in these endeavors, you start to lose that neutrality.

What I was looking for was a succinct explanation for this worldview. But there doesn't appear to be one. It becomes a rabbit hole that you are invited to get lost in. But I actually don't think anyone is intentionally being deceitful. I think people believe what they are saying. I just tend to think of things more in terms of Occam's razor and Hanlon's razor I suppose, especially in regards to this pandemic. I just am not seeing the plan in plandemic.
Reply in Dorothy.

Reactions: acd
I think Wyote was making a general comment about the social responsibility of taking the vaccine.

In other words, this is a question that is not really a completely 'personal choice', because the consequences of that will flow out into the community.

Thank you for explaining

^
I feel myself responsible to God and society to refuse the shot.

Just sayin'.

I'm OK, You're OK.

Reactions: Kgal
i got my first pfizer shot yesterday. Its becoming necessary to be vaccinated to be able to move freely in my country. I did it because its important to most people to feel safe. Personally i have no opinion about it and i believe ideally that it should be a completely voluntary decision. I don't believe the vaccine is good or bad, and i accept that people have very different ideas and beliefs about it. Given that its a public health situation and involves the entire population, i also see that it cant really be a voluntary decision and organisations have the right to restrict access and freedom based on overall safety. It kinda reminds me of all the new measures and rules after certain terrorist attacks. i don't like this but it is what it is. I dont really believe the narrative. In the end i just want people around me to feel safe. Don't really know the best way to achieve that but the whole situation is really shitty

Because it kills more people than it saves. Because it disperses an untested foreign object throughout the body. Because a comprehensive patent trail proves racketeering with respect to the parties involved (CDC, Pfizer, Moderna, J&J).
No it doesn't. Honest question, have you ever gone through any of the released papers on the medicine or methodology of the vaccine?

No it doesn't. Honest question, have you ever gone through any of the released papers on the medicine or methodology of the vaccine?
I've listened to the person that created that vaccine premise in the first place, multiple times. So my question then becomes whose papers are we to read and accept?

I'm vaccinated and loving it! :m034:

I'm vaccinated and loving it! :m034:
@Ren, there are tens of thousands of folks who died from it as well as many more so injured their lives are basically over.

How would you anticipate their response to be to what you say here?

Reactions: Ren
@Ren, there are tens of thousands of folks who died from it as well as many more so injured their lives are basically over.

How would you anticipate their response to be to what you say here?

His body his choice

That's akin to asking a woman who's had an abortion how she feels knowing there are tens of thousands of women who can't have children.