Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
@Ren, there are tens of thousands of folks who died from it as well as many more so injured their lives are basically over.

How would you anticipate their response to be to what you say here?

I guess I’m one of those naive people who think the vaccine saves lives :)

Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote
I guess I’m one of those naive people who think the vaccine saves lives :)
Well said. You see it as a net benefit to society.

With my perspective, had I taken the vaccine and said what you said, I'd anticipate, "It's not all about you."

No it doesn't. Honest question, have you ever gone through any of the released papers on the medicine or methodology of the vaccine?
I am at the point where I am (mostly) done "debating."

Hosea 4:17
Ephraim is joined to idols. Leave him alone.

Anyway, I am curious which papers as well and who are its advocates. CDC, NIH, Pfizer, Moderna, and more are guilty of the following crimes.

statute_violations.jpg

With my perspective, had I taken the vaccine and said what you said, I'd anticipate, "It's not all about you."

I was mostly answering the OP question, but I admit there was a tongue in cheek element to it.

Reactions: Jexocuha and o2b
Please be respectful when engaging with members.
Reactions: Jexocuha
I hate to do this (seriously)

you're an absolute fucking nutcase mate (and I really wish you wouldn't have replied like that).

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03025-0

and before you give any opinion, just, JUST, read the context of each article.
I appreciate this. I am guessing a lot was lost in translation and that is entirely my fault.

Just for clarification, my scripture was NOT meant to have anything to say about anyone's morality and now that I think of it, it is unfair of me to expect anyone to not interpret otherwise.

All I mean by that is this is a catastrophe and the trail I am blazing no longer has much of a burden to do a lot of back and forth.

I think your absolute fucking nutcase (well, saying "mate" sounds nice anyway - haha) is a bit off.

From the Medicare database alone, over 50,000 folks who got jabbed within 14 days died. That is ~18% of the US population (edit: the 18% of course refers to all folks on Medicare).

Children have an incredibly high survival rate. And now we're jabbing them.

Yup, I'm nuts, man. My deduction from information like the above (and much more) is such that I am dusting the ol' scandals and moving on.

Last edited:
I hate to do this (seriously)

you're an absolute fucking nutcase mate (and I really wish you wouldn't have replied like that).

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03025-0

and before you give any opinion, just, JUST, read the context of each article.
OK, I began to read and all I will say is:
1) The 50,000 died number representing 18% of the US population makes the article's claims akin to some dreadfully sick joke.

2) As does a post like #33 in the Dorothy topic.

3) As does a post like #38 in the Dorothy topic.

But, hey, itemize evidence of my psychosis. I am all ears!!!:tongueout:

From the Medicare database alone, over 50,000 folks who got jabbed within 14 days died. That is ~18% of the US population (edit: the 18% of course refers to all folks on Medicare).
Despite this jarring assertion (apparently made by Thomas Renz
“the CMS database contains around 59.4 million Medicare beneficiaries, making it the largest accessible US database for studying COVID-19 trends.” The CMS system showed that of those on Medicare, 19,400 folks under 80 died within two weeks of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. Also, 28,065 people over 80 passed away on the same timeline. Summing up all deaths, Renz tallies 48,465 within a 14-day window after administration of the COVID-.19 vaccine
I got a booster shot of the Moderna last week. While many dispute the vaccines' efficacy in preventing the spread of pandemic, the consensus among epidemiologists and virologists is that they do reduce the spread of the virus and most certainly minimize hospitalizations, long covid and deaths. Of course I am reliant on expert testimony in making this decision and have to accept that my ability to judge the veracity of these testimonies is limited to my own prejudicial perspective but I must say that the arguments presented in this thread that claim that the vaccines are killing people and or that the pandemic was planned fall way outside my predispositions.
in a population of 350 million 50,000 is 0.01% which is the expected mortality rate per week at zero population growth https://www.covid-datascience.com/p...king-gun-on-vaccine-deaths-from-medicare-data

Reactions: acd, Wyote and Ren
^
Why are you calculating 50,000 (better yet 47,465 and I see Renz added wrong) as a ratio to the entire population rather than as a ratio to the subset to which it applies? Moreover, the 47,465 is one death category (death within 14 days of the jab) of which a nation's total death rate has a number of categories (which total I have no idea).

I mean...isn't that proof of extreme bias?

Maybe have a look at Post #35 in the Dorothy topic? Anecdotal, yes, but still significant stuff (I think).

Anyway, I am curious which papers as well and who are its advocates. CDC, NIH, Pfizer, Moderna, and more are guilty of the following crimes.

View attachment 84906
With this line from Hosea you are implying that yours is the righteous argument and that those who disagree, the infidels.
here is the alternative view of Moderna, https://www.statnews.com/2021/10/26/how-moderna-nearly-lost-the-race-to-develop-a-covid-19-vaccine/

View attachment 84906

Debate? There never has, nor will there be a debate. They are correct, you sir, are wrong.

As in there is as of yet no list of approved Covid Pro vaccine papers.

Debate? There never has, nor will there be a debate. They are correct, you sir, are wrong.

As far as I'm aware, modern scientists don't debate with flat earth theorists, either.

Yet I'm sure flat earth theorists have plenty of evidence to offer.

With this line from Hosea you are implying that yours is the righteous argument and that those who disagree, the infidels.
here is the alternative view of Moderna, https://www.statnews.com/2021/10/26/how-moderna-nearly-lost-the-race-to-develop-a-covid-19-vaccine/
Why don't you give me the liberty to tell you what I meant by what I wrote?

I am implying that I believe things are so devastating that this back and forth has lost much significance.

Now, as to idols. These (CDC, Pfizer, Moderna, etc.) are sociopathic entities and to submit to them without getting the ingredient list, while submitting to be part of a test, allowing that the jabs are not FDA approved, etc. is to me behavior well represented by being joined to idols.

They are not our friends.

In a strict legal sense, they are large-scale racketeers. Dr. David Martin showed this with 100% certainty.

I'm double vaxxed and have had 7 booster shots so far. I've only had one heart attack. Take it for what it's worth.

As far as I'm aware, modern scientists don't debate with flat earth theorists, either.

Yet I'm sure flat earth theorists have plenty of evidence to offer.
THANK YOU!! Sincerely, thank you! You just made my point in spades. ANY opinion contrary to the lefts held position is flat earth. I have suggested that from the get go and was taken to task for it as surely as I will be again. Thank you!