Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
Don't need it and the side effects that people are reporting on social media as well the small to mid sized MSM are worse than the virus. I only do blue collar work so it is not like I am worth anything anyway and don't have too much in the way of health problems so would probably manage something with more than a 98% survival rate. As for people being required I find it pretty shitty that people don't get to have much of a choice regarding their own health so that is that.

Yes, Moderna.

Yes, I've been asked if I'm vaccinated twice. Once when I brought my dog to the ER, and once when a repairman came to my house. Friends ask, but that's just curiosity.

Don't need it and the side effects that people are reporting on social media as well the small to mid sized MSM are worse than the virus. I only do blue collar work so it is not like I am worth anything anyway and don't have too much in the way of health problems so would probably manage something with more than a 98% survival rate. As for people being required I find it pretty shitty that people don't get to have much of a choice regarding their own health so that is that.
Yeah like now that I have the vaccine I keep getting stuck to my fridge. I don't know what's up with that.