Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
THANK YOU!! Sincerely, thank you! You just made my point in spades. ANY opinion contrary to the lefts held position is flat earth. I have suggested that from the get go and was taken to task for it as surely as I will be again. Thank you!

I'm more a centrist than a leftie, really.

I didn't know being right-wing = being anti-vaccine. I'm sure plenty of right-wing people would disagree with that.

Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote
@o2b This presentation from nov 5 at Allen TX is a bit much, tons of accusations and defamatory language but no evidence. Power point BS.
It reminds me of the anti CIA folks from the 80's Philip Agee and such. Lots and lots of accusations but no proof.
That is not the right, that is the lunatic fringe. It will be interesting to see where this Dr Martin will be in a few years. (is he lex luther? IDK)

@o2b This presentation from nov 5 at Allen TX is a bit much, tons of accusations and defamatory language but no evidence. Power point BS.
It reminds me of the anti CIA folks from the 80's Philip Agee and such. Lots and lots of accusations but no proof.
That is not the right, that is the lunatic fringe. It will be interesting to see where this Dr Martin will be in a few years. (is he lex luther? IDK)

So you have looked at the 4,000 patents and the gene sequences being patented in those and have decided that the good Doctor is wrong?

So to take one point early on with "no evidence", I ask.

1. The CDC did not file patent #7220852 in April of 2003?

2. That it is not illegal via 35USC101 to patent a naturally occurring substance?

3. That the Covid gene code was not included in that filing?

4. That the two following/attached patents #'s 46592703P & 776521 either don't exist or aren't attached?

If need be I can offer other non-evidence.

Further questions:

1. There aren't 73 patents dated between 2008 and 2019 that either list the gene sequence of the Corona virus or address poly basic cleavage sites, Ace2 receptor site or the spike protein?

2. Ralph Barric didn't then write a paper in 2016 that addressed the potential for a Sars out break?

3. Patent #9193780 doesn't exist, wasn't filed in 2015 or the gain of function research hadn't been outlawed PREVIOUS to that date?

I do realize that us flat earthers can be just SO annoying.

You asked one time if us flat earthers (my label not yours) would apologize if we were wrong about the Pandemic. I assured you that I certainly would and still maintain that position. I would now like to ask if the opposite turns out to be true would you apologize? Correspondingly now that the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax is now indeed a Conspiracy theory will any non flat earthers apologize?

Last edited:

Reply to the second part in Dorothy.

Correspondingly now that the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax is now indeed a Conspiracy theory will any non flat earthers apologize?

Ah, I had missed the forum. :’)

I read blog posts because my health is my concern. Particularly someone the caliber of Atk8nson
And I disagree, you (anyone) should read official sources or speak with medical staff if you are concerned about the vaccine, going through unofficial blog posts and whatnot gives you
the wrong information and confirmation. Anyway, it's your choice if you feel better by it, so be it.

Reactions: Jexocuha and acd
Ah, I had missed the forum. :’)
welcome back!
giphy.gif

And I disagree, you (anyone) should read official sources or speak with medical staff if you are concerned about the vaccine, going through unofficial blog posts and whatnot gives you
the wrong information and confirmation. Anyway, it's your choice if you feel better by it, so be it.
Whether blog or scientific journal, each are containers of content. The intrinsic merit of the content has no dependence on the container.

An ounce of gold in a bank vault or in a hole in someone's backyard is still an ounce of gold.

you gotta have a way to know its actually gold and determine its purity

Reactions: acd

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/107256432094857594

A link to an approved source (The New York Times) on Pfizer in 2010 admitting to buying off Doctors and researchers. I think the total was north of $20,000,000.