Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
I anticipated someone would write the above.
tumblr_nv9i0nJRiR1sqf5tdo2_400.gifv

Please keep in mind the context within which I made my claim. It was under the condition that each container held an ounce of gold.

I appreciate your point. A peer reviewed journal is more likely to contain these ounces of gold. But that does not mean other literary sources have no possibility of containing ounces of gold (metaphor for papers of a high level of veracity) or that peer-reviewed papers may contain steaming piles of crap and also looking elsewhere is critical. Especially when money and power are involved.

What I am reading here seems to me to bely a high level of naivete and a lack of street smarts, street savvy.

Money and power can be incredibly persuasive. Scientific journals are very much the provenance of multi-million and multi-billion dollar corporations, governments, and academic institutions that vie for funding. Right off the bat, you can bet studies are allocated according to corporate desires and conclusions.

If anyone can't see fertile ground for deception, I have ocean front property in Nevada to sell them.

I'll give two examples.

Aspartame
Searle, manufacturer of aspartame was highly interested in making bundles with aspartame (nutrasweet). If you examine two demographics (papers sponsored by Searle versus papers with no such bias) you'll see that there is a compelling difference in their conclusions. Searle papers see no harm, the others very much do. I just did a quick internet search. Easy to verify.

Hemp
Hemp was outlawed in a coordinated campaign between corporations, media, and the government. DuPont wanted it declared illegal because hemp was more cost-effective as clothing than nylon. Hearst interests wanted it illegal because the newspaper magnate had paper manufacturing facilities using wood and hemp is more cost-effective than wood for paper.

So, they linked hemp with its close cousin, cannabis. There was a study that showed that cannabis was fatal to mice. Just another one of those high caliber studies in some nice shiny container.

It was determined later that the mice did not die of cannabis toxicity, they died of asphyxiation. So much cannabis smoke was drilled into the mice that they were oxygen deprived.

Then you have tobacco in the early days.

It is not only recommended to also examine material in blogs and other sources outside of the corporate-government-university nexus, it is essential.

Unless you want to buy a bridge.
Listen, you and I probably agree more politically than you know. I appreciate your cynicism of centralised power and, quite frankly, I appreciate the disobedience of many so-called "anti-vaxxers" and anti-lockdown protesters. But, institutions like democratic politics, medicine, science and journalism are foundational to socially cohesive communities and societies. Do many of them need to be reformed? Yes. But let's not replace them with unvetted demagogues and agitators. I don't want to live in a techno-feudalist world. I also don't want to live in a techno-kakistocratic world. Enjoy your weekend.

tumblr_nv9i0nJRiR1sqf5tdo2_400.gifv

Listen, you and I probably agree more politically than you know. I appreciate your cynicism of centralised power and, quite frankly, I appreciate the disobedience of many so-called "anti-vaxxers" and anti-lockdown protesters. But, institutions like democratic politics, medicine, science and journalism are foundational to socially cohesive communities and societies. Do many of them need to be reformed? Yes. But let's not replace them with unvetted demagogues and agitators. I don't want to live in a techno-feudalist world. I also don't want to live in a techno-kakistocratic world. Enjoy your weekend.
Well I never broached the kind of world I want to live in.

I just disagree that peer-reviewed journals are always superior to other sources of information and I think in some cases they are vastly inferior.

I gave a couple other examples of support in my reply to @Ren (cancer examples). Peer-reviewed papers on Gerson and Hoxsey approaches ideally would be prevalent in journals. Cannabis is another example though I appreciate there are now a lot of papers on its health benefits. But there was resistance and such information was unavailable for far too long.

edit: A bit more on cannabis and cancer.

A Canadian named Rick Simpson claims to have saved thousands of lives thanks to broadcasting the health benefits of cannabis oil. If he is correct (and there are testimonies), many of those saved lives would have been lost had they all depended entirely on peer-reviewed journals. Frankly, in this respect, peer-reviewed journals were positively putrid by omission.

It's not a coincidence that the above examples are not patentable because the ingredients are God made and thus of little financial benefit to Big Pharma.

Last edited:
Well I never broached the kind of world I want to live in.

I just disagree that peer-reviewed journals are always superior to other sources of information and I think in some cases they are vastly inferior.

I gave a couple other examples of support in my reply to @Ren (cancer examples). Peer-reviewed papers on Gerson and Hoxsey approaches ideally would be prevalent in journals. Cannabis is another example though I appreciate there are now a lot of papers on its health benefits. But there was resistance and such information was unavailable for far too long.

edit: A bit more on cannabis and cancer.

A Canadian named Rick Simpson claims to have saved thousands of lives thanks to broadcasting the health benefits of cannabis oil. If he is correct (and there are testimonies), many of those saved lives would have been lost had they all depended entirely on peer-reviewed journals. Frankly, in this respect, peer-reviewed journals were positively putrid by omission.

It's not a coincidence that the above examples are not patentable because the ingredients are God made and thus of little financial benefit to Big Pharma.
Rick Simpson? Doesn't ring a bell. I'm sure he's wonderful.

How about a compromise? Peer-reviewed journals aren't gospel and certainly aren't incorruptible. But, a collection of collaboratively revised, scrutinised and edited research papers/articles organized into a long-established and well-renowned journal will always trump whateverthefuck.blogspot.com.

Reactions: o2b and acd
I'm not sure that copy pasting links to Gab posts without context is going to have any argumentative force here.

As I stipulated earlier I was not nor am I looking for an argument. 2. I have been informed that a link HAS to have verbiage and so it now does (obviously)

I've been trying to get someone to tie it all together into a narrative, or to explain why this is happening, what is the conspiracy? but alas .. I don't think they even know what's going on in their own conspiracy. Because if anyone could explain what is happening, they would have to think about it and then they'd begin to question the conspiracy. ( Is it aliens? Extra dimensional Lizard people? Super rich elitists? And why? What do they gain? Transhumanism was mentioned, like the vaccine is to prime us for that but it was not explained what the thinking on why that is, who is doing it and what is to be gained.) But you're right that it's a matter of people not being able to trust credible sources. I'm not sure what that stems from. But I think it perpetuates by tossing out various links and pieces of information (often misinformation or out of context info) until it all piles up into an overwhelming amount of information that you can't possibly break down to understand. That's why there's no narrative, no end game. No understanding just link after link of Twitter source or blog or Gab post. It's just a wild goose chase leading to nowhere but more and more outrageous claims. If you challenge someone on a claim, they respond by tossing another one at you. There's a spiraling disinformation problem especially in the US.

WELL DONE YOU! :)

Reactions: Anomaly
^
Well @Ulla Lulla, I can't agree for the reason I gave.

I don't know if I would call it a blog, but I'll substitute phoenixtears.ca (Simpson's site) for whateverthefuck.blogspot.com.

If I was one of the folks who happened upon Simpson's website and decided to accept his information and apply it to myself and thereby was cured of my cancer, had I rather thought:

Those peer-reviewed journals are all I need. My friend recommended whateverthefuck.blogspot.com, but it will always be trumped by those peer-reviewed journals. Since they 100% lack any information that this Simpson guy says, I must assume he is a quack. Obviously, if what he says is true, those peer-reviewed journals MUST have his information somewhere. They couldn't possibly be incompetent or corrupt enough to omit such vital information!

And now I am dead.

Reactions: Ulla Lulla

(This proves my point but none the less). This is a link to noted questions/issues about the Vaccine.

Well apparently I need to provide enough input to get an attack on me started (which is and was not my intent). This was offered in an honest attempt to provide a source for those interested to see posted chronological events about the Corona-19 Virus vaccination protocol.

If you believe that the vaccine is an honest attempt to help people then I would urge you to ignore the link - it does not support that premise. In an attempt to try and fulfill the directive(s) I will say yes, I support the post suggesting that the vaccine has some issues.

Hopefully this resolves the issue(s) and if not I will return.

Last edited:
Actually, @acd, you could research The Great Reset.

Yeah, it seems to be the international bankers definitely are a part of it. Those owners of all the central banks in the world as well as The International Bank of Settlements (the central bank of the central banks).

Keep in mind that the fact of something (an nwo conspiracy in this case) is not invalidated because the who is not known.

If I see someone steal my car, but he has a mask on and so I don't know who he is, the fact that I don't know does not require that my car was not stolen.

Actually, @acd, you could research The Great Reset.

Yeah, it seems to be the international bankers definitely are a part of it. Those owners of all the central banks in the world as well as The International Bank of Settlements (the central bank of the central banks).
Why can't you summarize it here?
I am curious what you and Larry think is happening and why. Idk if there's been a summarized version and if I missed it among the huge amount of links and other claims.

If it's not appropriate then why are you sharing little snippets of info from various places in multiple threads? If you think you know the truth then share it as a whole. Who's coming after you if you do? I thought this was all about the truth? Then why not share it?

I think it goes back to being afraid to lay it all out. Because then we can really examine the claims. And you would have to then, too. That's my theory.

That way, anyone can "do their research" on your curated links, come to their own conclusions or get trapped in the rabbit hole of outrageous claim after outrageous claim by unverified uncredible source after unverified uncredible source, and no one can debate that. Because no one has any idea what's actually going on or what the whole conspiracy even is. And no one even has any discernment anymore on the information because everything (that's not related to an institution or an expert or that is peer-reviewed) is sound. Or maybe not sound, but at least worth hearing out. Right? I've seen a few people throw some link out and say, maybe true maybe not true--but the intent isn't to gain insight, it's to rile up emotions and cloud thinking and get people sucked into the conspiracy theory rabbit hole.

I would like to ask where you went to college/University. You are indeed very good at what you do - very good.

WELL DONE YOU! :)
ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.gif

(This proves my point but none the less). This is a link to noted questions/issues about the Vaccine.
As I told you, don't cite outside sources if you don't include points of discourse over which members can discuss if they wish to.
A one-line sentence about what it is, does not count as points of discourse. People shouldn't have to continuously follow your research trail. Provide something more substantive. A summary, not a description.

Last edited:
I would like to ask where you went to college/University. You are indeed very good at what you do - very good.
here is an attack for you larry, are you implying that what ACD does is in service of the conspirators whom you constantly allude to? Like she is part of some secret league of obstructionists trained in the "liberal arts" at some fancy schmancie college by Frankfurtian commie totalitarians?
It seems to me that what you really want to do here is lure one or two souls into this q anonish conspiratorial web and that's why you won't answer directly what she is asking.

Reactions: Ulla Lulla and acd
here is an attack for you larry, are you implying that what ACD does is in service of the conspirators whom you constantly allude to? Like she is part of some secret league of obstructionists trained in the "liberal arts" at some fancy schmancie college by Frankfurtian commie totalitarians?
It seems to me that what you really want to do here is lure one or two souls into this q anonish conspiratorial web and that's why you won't answer directly what she is asking.
giphy.gif