Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
^
I immediately thought @larry806q is sincerely interested in @acd's educational credentials because he took the post he replied to as demonstrating a high degree of intellectual rigor.

Which is why I wrote: hope for the best, be prepared for the worst.

I truly do not understand why a seriously critical interpretation was assumed. What if it was a kind of olive branch?

Instead of being constructive and conciliatory, such a reaction, especially when it cannot be known with certainty, is destructive and divisive.

Reactions: Anomaly
This is just horrible.

NONE OF US KNOWS LARRY'S HEART!!!

INSTEAD OF ASSUMING THE WORST, WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANS???

Reactions: Anomaly
Who cares about what Larry thinks of me or my education? Nice or not nice, I certainly do not care. (Though I didn't take it as sincere since he basically called me dumb in previous replies to my question lol. But that doesn't even matter!) Because I've been asking the same question to no avail. That's what I care about lol. And I'm not going to stop asking it since the links and the posts to more and more claims keep getting dropped here.

I think people will naturally mix emotions into this since many utilize personal ideological beliefs to guide decision-making. Insults have been thrown on either side, which is not at all helpful.

I don't think there can be a definitive answer for many of these questions, since they are hypotheticals based on possible links and tangents. We have many instances of the effects of these supposed theories, but we don't have a definitive answer on motivations or on the exact who behind them, other than speculation. You can see an outcome or pattern which is apparent, but may never fully realize the antecedent. Not knowing the origins or underlying motivations doesn't negate that the circumstances or cause of them are in fact real. If any of the speculations are true, it stands to reason that they are so far out of the average citizens' reach that we have zero means in influencing or changing what they do or don't do due to their level of influence and power.

Reactions: Ulla Lulla and o2b
Nothing hypothetical about promoting a worldwide conspiracy and claiming you know the truth. Potentially a few people are caught up in a spiral of disinformation and seeking to bring others into it. I'm not saying anyone is doing it maliciously. I don't know the intent. But I don't think it's impractical to try to understand or discuss our worldviews. And this is a worldview based on a conspiracy held by members here. It's funny because all I'm asking for is for someone to explain WHY they believe this and WHAT they believe is happening. Should not be that difficult but for some reason it is.

If you can't explain why you believe something and you can't even explain WHAT you believe, why bother believing in it or trying to bring others into it? How can you be sure it's true or that you are right? I'm genuinely curious about that.

Last edited:
Nothing hypothetical about promoting a worldwide conspiracy. Let's just see this for what it is. Potentially a few people who are caught up in a spiral of disinformation and seeking to drag others into it. I'm not saying anyone is doing it maliciously. I don't know the intent. But I don't think it's impractical to try to understand or discuss our worldviews. And this is a worldview held by members here.
Oh, I was speaking on the 'supposed men behind the curtain' and their intent or motivations.

The average citizen is quite capable of discerning the likelihood of a conspiracy that requires the obedience of hundreds of thousands of scientists, politicians, academics and journalists. It only requires some basic appreciation of the magnitude of numbers.
That is not to say that corruption is nonexistent. But it is to say that the scale of compliance for a conspiracy like what the "plandemic" folks are pushing, requires that folks like ACD (and me, and others on this forum) would have to be "in on it"

Reactions: Ren and Linda Loo
^
I immediately thought @larry806q is sincerely interested in @acd's educational credentials because he took the post he replied to as demonstrating a high degree of intellectual rigor.

Which is why I wrote: hope for the best, be prepared for the worst.

I truly do not understand why a seriously critical interpretation was assumed. What if it was a kind of olive branch?

Instead of being constructive and conciliatory, such a reaction, especially when it cannot be known with certainty, is destructive and divisive.
(Larry posting here) That is the point.

For the thousandth time THIS IS POINTLESS! Of course they know my heart......

1. It was indeed a sincerely intended compliment at how well her posts are worded.

2. It was not meant as an olive branch.

3. As you are about to see for yourself NONE of that matters.

4. I have had the audacity to publically state I support Trump...that makes me a servant to the anti-Christ.

5. ANY, and it is clearly any, premise that is not officially blessed by the left has to labeled in one way or other as bad (feel free to choose your own word).

6. And if anyone (me in this case) has the temerity to persist, then censorship in one manner or other is applied.

7. It is my very naive hope that those not participating will do their own research.

8. Regardless of which side one is on, as I have repeatedly stated, these can be and usually are VERY educational.

The average citizen is quite capable of discerning the likelihood of a conspiracy that requires the obedience of hundreds of thousands of scientists, politicians, academics and journalists. It only requires some basic appreciation of the magnitude of numbers.
That is not to say that corruption is nonexistent. But it is to say that the scale of compliance for a conspiracy like what the "plandemic" folks are pushing, requires that folks like ACD (and me, and others on this forum) would have to be "in on it"

You pretty much summed it up. :)

We had our kindergartner get the vaccine earlier this week. He's just had soreness at the injection site.

My husband and I both felt like we had the flu for 24 hrs after our first shot so I'm glad he's not had that..

He was really proud of himself and had been looking forward to getting it.

We had our kindergartner get the vaccine earlier this week. He's just had soreness at the injection site.

My husband and I both felt like we had the flu for 24 hrs after our first shot so I'm glad he's not had that..

Well done, kindergartner! :)

Reactions: John K and acd

Well done him! That’s good news.

My wife and I got our booster (3rd) shots last week. No reactions other than very slight arm stiffness. As we both have underlying conditions as well as age to consider, it makes a lot of sense for us. I’m hoping if enough folks comply in the UK we can avoid more lockdowns- it’s worrying that these are recurring in parts of the rest of Europe now. We need more lockdowns and other restrictions like a hole in the head.

We had our kindergartner get the vaccine earlier this week.
Samesies. You're in the midwest right? I'm on the west coast. Playdate in Colorado.
giphy.gif

That's hilarious. I still remember when I was a young fella and we had to get shots for school. I was the only one who didn't get what the big deal was. I felt super cool lol.

Well done him! That’s good news.

My wife and I got our booster (3rd) shots last week. No reactions other than very slight arm stiffness. As we both have underlying conditions as well as age to consider, it makes a lot of sense for us. I’m hoping if enough folks comply in the UK we can avoid more lockdowns- it’s worrying that these are recurring in parts of the rest of Europe now. We need more lockdowns and other restrictions like a hole in the head.
Glad to hear you guys didn't feel ill from it, either!
My husband and I got our boosters, too. He did covid and flu shot so felt pretty ill for a few days. I just got my covid booster and only had a sore arm this time. Flu shot is next. My mom is immunocompromised and hesitant about getting her booster (she's been sick with a cold) so that was part of why we all got them, too. I don't imagine US will ever lock down again. To me, that's fine. We're at a point where people can be vaccinated or not. More therapeutics are coming out to treat covid. It's just something we will be living with.

Samesies. You're in the midwest right? I'm on the west coast. Playdate in Colorado.
giphy.gif
Lol that would be awesome! Yep I'm in Midwest.

That's hilarious. I still remember when I was a young fella and we had to get shots for school. I was the only one who didn't get what the big deal was. I felt super cool lol.

He was really pumped to get it because we have been honest with him about covid stuff from the get go (in age appropriate terms.) He kept saying, "I'm so astonished I finally got the coronavirus shot!" And then he was telling us about a scary story a school friend told him and he said, "I got my coronavirus shot. I'm not scared of anything now!" :laughing:

Last edited:
He was really pumped to get it because we have been honest with him about covid stuff from the get go (in age appropriate terms.) He kept saying, "I'm so astonished I finally got the coronavirus shot!" And then he was telling us about a scary story a school friend told him and he said, "I got my coronavirus shot. I'm not scared of anything now!" :laughing:
Awesome. :laughing: