Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
Like you, I have a problem with linking the COVID epidemic to a possibly real illuminati type of organisation focused on world domination. Just to play with it a bit to see where it goes ....

One reason I have a problem is that in such a context the epidemic becomes just a sideshow. The COVID problem is a much smaller one than that would be posed by such a clandestine oligarchy - the threat from COVID is immediate and short term, while the latter would be a much larger problem over a much longer term. For example, we could conjecture that the illuminati, or whoever they are, are actually generating the threat of global warming as their long term tool for overturning the world order in their favour; and that they have introduced COVID merely as a diversion - to keep the real change agent off the political and social agenda for a year or two as part of a plan of delaying concerted action until it's too late. Of course getting populations habituated to being afraid and so accepting hardships and loss of civil liberties would also be a benefit. On that basis it would be better for us to focus attention on COVID as a sideshow, and deal with it on it's practical and messy intrinsics, while tackling the possible longer term and more insidious threats of the secret superclass on a different battleground. In fact I can't see it would help their real aims directly to kill a few tens of millions of people with COVID or with alleged flawed remedies for it - it's just noise on the long term global stage, and a very blunt tool too. Global warming is another matter entirely, and offers unlimited opportunities for worldwide political, industrial and economic fears, threats and crises that could open the door for an oligarchy to dominate for centuries if they play their cards well in a long term game. That's where I'd be putting my efforts if I were one of them.

But @larry806q all this sounds like something out of a James Bond film, so it doesn't feel credible to me. If there is such an organisation, it seems to me that COVID is not the place to confront it, but wherever it is most likely to really achieve its long term goals.

I agree with 100% of your post, 100%! You are also correct in 100% of your post! Yes it does sound like a James Bond movie or a bad Science fiction B movie, YES! And yes again it does not in anyway seem or appear to be credible, I completely agree. Frankly it was in my efforts to RESEARCH what gets posted on here that the very ugly truth started seeping thru. Your logic is 100% dead on! Frankly one of the reasons they have been as successful as they have been is the sheer boldness of the effort, the mis-direction and they have bought off all the people they need to buy off. Who in their right mind would think there are people walking the planet that are that evil, that rich, and to my mind that organized to pull off such a plan? Which is why until people start checking into this on their own, I am just the wacko messenger. And to your point you are essentially right again, the virus is indeed the distraction for the vaccine. The real horror show starts down the road. You have provided the folks on this list wonderful insight! Thank you!

Reactions: John K
I had a look at this. It's a book detailing strategies for how low-income communities can organise and agitate for political change; a 'protest manual', essentially.

In any case, I don't know what's so shocking about an edgy book - you can find these all over the place. Alinsky's book is a pretty tame example, frankly.
except that his is the one most are using to destroy the U.S., including the vaccine. And your organize and agitate 2hich sounds so correct is again to ultimately bring the U.S. society down.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/wo...-alinsky-1909-1972-and-his-powerful-disciples In case anyone wants the Cliff notes accurate version of Alinsky.

@larry806q, coming from one whose sense of things is somewhat close to yours (save my worldview is likely even more sinister and conspiratorial than your own), I think you have written things inappropriately harsh to @Anomaly at the least. Just seems needlessly provocative at times.

I'm not convinced your world view is more sinister....I don't post the information I find that will blow this thread up. Now for Anomoly.....as the age old saying goes, you can't tell nuance/intent thru a keyboard. So I will apologize that I mis-read the intent....sorry. It is one reason I try and not be so subtle. The vast majority of this list is at best left of center. Another old saying is you aren't paranoid if someone is coming after you.

Reactions: o2b
Since my request to move it from Science to News was ignored, I started it again under news. I am out of time now but I intend to transfer some of this over to there if the software will allow for that.
If you need the assistance of Staff, just send one of us a PM or use the tag @Admin(istrators).

I'll get to it in ten minutes, but I believe the conversation for such things was being taken over to the graphene oxide thread anyway.

I'm not convinced your world view is more sinister....I don't post the information I find that will blow this thread up. Now for Anomoly.....as the age old saying goes, you can't tell nuance/intent thru a keyboard. So I will apologize that I mis-read the intent....sorry. It is one reason I try and not be so subtle. The vast majority of this list is at best left of center. Another old saying is you aren't paranoid if someone is coming after you.
I'd love to share a couple things privately with you. Not fit for general consumption. Too intense.

I believe @Anomaly is a genuine and sincere truth-seeker who presently is at a pretty far different place than I am (and likely you).

Reactions: Anomaly
This is fair. Thank you for the apology, Larry. I think my main approach with any conversation is foremost to understand (even if I don't always agree). I look forward to reading through more of your points in the other thread.

I'd love to share a couple things privately with you. Not fit for general consumption. Too intense.

I believe @Anomaly is a genuine and sincere truth-seeker who presently is at a pretty far different place than I am (and likely you).
I can appreciate this assertation considering our approaches. Thank you, Tony.

Reactions: o2b
https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/category/vaccine-shedding-transmission/page/2/

Official Data: Nearly All ‘Covid’ Deaths In August And September Occurred In The Fully Vaccinated

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) in the United Kingdom has released a new dataset showing that 81 percent of everyone who died in the month of September [and 80% in August] after testing “positive” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was “fully vaccinated” in accordance with government guidelines.

In the U.K. alone during the month of September, some 30,305 people died within 21 days of getting injected for the Chinese Flu. This was an inadvertent admission by the ONS, which had previously told inquiring minds that “they do not hold this information.”

It turns out that they do hold this information, but did not want to make it public because it wrecks the mainstream claim among governments and medical systems that Fauci Flu shots are “safe and effective.”

“The ONS report, used to dupe the public into believing just 1% of fully vaccinated people have died of Covid-19, didn’t include Covid-19 deaths that have and are currently occurring in this extremely strange third wave of Covid-19 deaths,” reported Humans Are Free.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/10/j...hots-cause-majority-of-illness-and-death.html

Johns Hopkins Data: Proof COVID Shots Cause Majority Of Illness And Death

A savvy UK quantitative data analyst named Joel Smalley recently uploaded a video highlighting data from John Hopkins University showing insane spikes in Covid-19 deaths after countries introduced Covid injections.

The data points from dozens of countries shows the same upward trend: as soon as the vaccines got introduced, COVID deaths skyrocketed.
Johns Hopkins data proves COVID shots are causing the majority of illness and death:

giphy.gif

What do the super elite powers that be have to gain from releasing a virus then finishing the rest of us off with a vaccine? What's the end game? (The vaccine is not even compulsory. And no, I don't consider workplaces requiring it as compulsory since you can quit that job.)

https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/category/vaccine-shedding-transmission/page/2/

Official Data: Nearly All ‘Covid’ Deaths In August And September Occurred In The Fully Vaccinated

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) in the United Kingdom has released a new dataset showing that 81 percent of everyone who died in the month of September [and 80% in August] after testing “positive” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was “fully vaccinated” in accordance with government guidelines.

In the U.K. alone during the month of September, some 30,305 people died within 21 days of getting injected for the Chinese Flu. This was an inadvertent admission by the ONS, which had previously told inquiring minds that “they do not hold this information.”

It turns out that they do hold this information, but did not want to make it public because it wrecks the mainstream claim among governments and medical systems that Fauci Flu shots are “safe and effective.”

“The ONS report, used to dupe the public into believing just 1% of fully vaccinated people have died of Covid-19, didn’t include Covid-19 deaths that have and are currently occurring in this extremely strange third wave of Covid-19 deaths,” reported Humans Are Free.
I clicked on your link to that wordpress blog, which misreported this dataset:

ONS

The report actually shows (in its headline reports) that:

• In England, between 2 January and 2 July 2021, there were 51,281 deaths involving coronavirus (COVID-19); 640 occurred in people who were fully vaccinated, which includes people who had been infected before they were vaccinated.

• The risk of death involving COVID-19 was consistently lower for people who had received two vaccinations compared to one or no vaccination, as shown by the weekly age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs) for deaths involving COVID-19.

• "Breakthrough cases" are where infection has occurred in someone who is fully vaccinated, whereas we define a "breakthrough death" as a death involving COVID-19 that occurred in someone who had received both vaccine doses and had a first positive PCR test at least 14 days after the second vaccination dose; in total, there were 256 breakthrough deaths between 2 January and 2 July 2021.

• 61.1% of breakthrough deaths occurred in males, compared to 52.2% and 48.5% for other COVID-19 deaths and for non-COVID-19 deaths respectively; the median age of breakthrough deaths was 84, compared to 82 for other COVID-19 deaths and for non-COVID-19 deaths.

• 13.1% of breakthrough deaths occurred in people who were identified as likely to be immunocompromised from hospital episodes or causes of death, compared to 5.4% for other COVID-19 deaths.
In other words, between 2 January and 2 July 2021, of the 51,281 deaths in this period, 640 occurred among the fully vaccinated, which amounts to 1.25%.

The ONS page includes a table with more detailed braindown:
View attachment 84689

The dataset linked by the wordpress article does not even cover the periods of August or September.

Reactions: acd
Actually I did fact-check all the claims you made in your post, and it certainly took a lot longer than the 15-minutes you are suggesting. The majority I found to be outright lies, and the remainder (the supposed wealth of the Rothschilds) could only be engaged with on the grounds of reasoned conjecture, since there is of course absolutely no evidence I could actually attempt to source.

Now, you demand that I research a lot of claims. Let's count:

5, though I did in fact research this - see my post above.

'Radioactive materials' was but one example, and as you show here, there are enough verified atrocities perpetrated by the US government and its corporations that I really do not see the need to fabricate the existence of imagined ones, or allege some kind of sinister global cabal pulling all the strings. There are real enemies of freedom enough that I personally believe would be a better target of your ire and campaigning energy. Rather, all of this energy is expended on fictions, deflected away from the actual perpetrators and beneficiaries of corruption - no doubt they themselves would see this as a major coup; to deflect the attention of those who might be their most ardent critics away from themselves and towards a fantasy receptacle of public scrutiny. It frustrates me to see so many being put in these hamster wheels; being so easily controlled, manipulated and lied to.

And so did the Daily Mail, which is why it's known as the 'Daily Heil' in the UK. I'm not sure what this proves beyond the fact that fascism did, indeed, happen.

9 (or #2 repeated. Do you want me to look at this twice?)

You also just said it there, if merely saying it is your standard of evidence. See my post above debunking this.

There are 18 claims and I have 15 minutes, which amounts to 50 seconds per claim. I'm afraid my research rate is a little slower than that.

If I had the time, maybe I could give you a quote on how much that might cost you, but as it stands, I simply don't have the free time to expend on checking all of these claims.

If I wanted to do it properly, it would take weeks, or if I did it to the depth of my cursory replies this morning, then it might take this long:

05:20am to 06:43am to check 5 claims, or 16.6 minutes per claim. For the 18 claims you have presented here, this would amount to 298.8 minutes, or nearly five hours going at a decent clip. I wouldn't be able to find a Reuters debunking for each of these as I did this morning, so I'd wager it would take considerably longer than that. In other words, what you've demanded here is essentially at least full day's work to produce only cursory fact-checking.

In any case, the thread had been moderated - you'll have to wait for or create your own on-topic thread to continue this discussion.

Reply is in Dorothy.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/10/j...hots-cause-majority-of-illness-and-death.html

Johns Hopkins Data: Proof COVID Shots Cause Majority Of Illness And Death

A savvy UK quantitative data analyst named Joel Smalley recently uploaded a video highlighting data from John Hopkins University showing insane spikes in Covid-19 deaths after countries introduced Covid injections.

The data points from dozens of countries shows the same upward trend: as soon as the vaccines got introduced, COVID deaths skyrocketed.
Johns Hopkins data proves COVID shots are causing the majority of illness and death:
I also clicked on this link.

It's linked 'sources' are actually circular references to other articles on the same website, or in one case, a blank webpage.

The infowars page linked to as one 'source' doesn't provide an actual source either.

Reactions: acd