Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
@o2b
To be fair, Tony, I think Rit is only trying to honor the OP's intent, which is one of his responsibilities. You aren't being told you can't respond, but respond where appropriate given the nature of conversation. Speaking about the 'who' behind those carrying out a supposed world wide agenda is only tangentially related to the OP's question, "Are you vaccinated for Covid-19?". If you were answering on your own reasoning, it would be one thing, but debating the veracity of your perspective by commenting again and again to debate your stance behind your answer, is not. That is not to say you are the only one, nor to say you shouldn't get to respond to those who insult you given your stance. I think your take on that may be a bit on the defense, as I don't think Rit was seeking to call you out specifically, but all of us (likely).

@o2b
In any case, I hope you create a thread, since I've been looking into your claims, and would like to hear you out (as I think others here would too).

@o2b
To be fair, Tony, I think Rit is only trying to honor the OP's intent, which is one of his responsibilities. You aren't being told you can't respond, but respond where appropriate given the nature of conversation. Speaking about the 'who' behind those carrying out a supposed world wide agenda is only tangentially related to the OP's question, "Are you vaccinated for Covid-19?". If you were answering on your own reasoning, it would be one thing, but debating the veracity of your perspective by commenting again and again to debate your stance behind your answer, is not. That is not to say you are the only one, nor to say you shouldn't get to respond to those who insult you given your stance. I think your take on that may be a bit on the defense, as I don't think Rit was seeking to call you out specifically, but all of us (likely).
Ahhh, I see.

Yeah, I now see I was immersed in the minutia of the present discussion and completely lost sight of what you shared above.

Ahh heck, hard to do, but it is what is called for.

@Rit4lin - I am sorry and please forgive me.

By all means, delete my post that @Misty quoted, if you think it best.

I don't think Rit was seeking to call you out specifically, but all of us (likely).
Correct. It would be remiss of me anyway to enforce such restraints on only one person for these sorts of discussions.
That post is for everyone to follow. The main point is that - despite his tone - @o2b agreed to follow with it. I didn't feel the need to drag it on by responding further, although I appreciate your explanation.

@Rit4lin - I am sorry and please forgive me.
That's quite alright. I know you are reasonable, which is why I thought I'd wait for a response such as this rather than act on the original post.
Perhaps just bear this instance in mind for future though, when you're in the midst of responding to members of the community.

Correct. It would be remiss of me anyway to enforce such restraints on only one person for these sorts of discussions.
That post is for everyone to follow. The main point is that - despite his tone - @o2b agreed to follow with it. I didn't feel the need to drag it on by responding further, although I appreciate your explanation.

That's quite alright. I know you are reasonable, which is why I thought I'd wait for a response such as this rather than act on the original post.
Perhaps just bear this instance in mind for future though, when you're in the midst of responding to members of the community.
This is fair. I don't wish to speak for you.

Can we keep on topic, instead of going on about conspiracies, daddy Roth and why the Queen is an alien?
If you want to talk conspiracy, that's fine. Do it in the appropriate thread. This one is primarily centred around covid-19 discussion (although namely, vaccinations). There are likely threads already on the subject somewhere, if people interested in the topic wish to perform some necromancy.
Sorry, I think it's all related. But I'm curious about people's reasoning for their choice. Anyway if the conspiracy conversation needs to move I'll follow it there.

Reactions: Anomaly and Rit4lin
'Lazy'

You know it's actually quite difficult to really research this stuff for oneself, so that accusation is more than a little undeserved.

While there may be good reason to be skeptical about things, a lot of disciplines (like epidemiology) really are full time jobs, and anyone pretending to know what they're talking about simply because they've read a few articles on an alarmist news website really ought to stop pretending. You're sat at the dark end of the Dunning-Kruger curve; you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

It's very unfortunate, on the other hand, that confidence in institutions is so low that we can't simply trust in the concert of opinion of an academic profession, but I suppose that this is the fault of genuine political corruption and a history of real, verified conspiracies in the United States in particular.

Conspiracy theorists might appear wacky, but what do you expect? They've grown up in a country which has literally exposed its people to radioactive materials without their knowledge or consent for research purposes; who've worked for companies who have knowingly poisoned their water supplies (DuPont), and all the rest.

On this occasion I think they're wrong, but I can't really hold the sensitivity and mistrust against them.

No it isn't very difficult to research. Find a search engine and type in Gates de-population, Club Rome, Fauci grotesque research, Rothschild banks, Vaccine problems, Rules for Radicals, plus a lot more. It would take possibly 15 minutes to demonstrate rather clearly that what most of you are literally risking YOUR LIVES ON, is at best questionable AND should indeed be questioned. But no, it is much much easier to attack the messenger. No, it isn't a little more than un-deserved. You are RISKING YOUR LIVES on information that has been and continues to be blown up your shorts! So let us assume for a moment I am indeed wrong (I'm not) why would you not take 15 minutes to type those searches in and PROVE FOR YOURSELF, you are NOT risking your life. It is a very classic case if Biden says that the only way to save ALL of humanity is to jump off this 100 foot cliff and no, you won't die....TRUST ME! You do it?

Radioactive materials? That is the least of it. 30 years of injecting Syphillis into African American men? We went to war with Iraq via a perfectly run PR campaign? The Government "allowed" zero money down loans and then selling those loans to the public? The FBI had Hunters laptop and did nothing, they knew Hillary destroyed evidence, and then had information on Orange man bad that they knew There is not enough bandwidth to continue that list.was fabricated and ACTED on it? I contend the CIA was created to be corrupt. list. DUPONT did poison the water AND so did PG&E. I won't take the time now but I will certainly do it later and search American atrocities against its own people. Are you old enough to remember the days when nicotine was good for you?

So I have no clue what I am talking about and then need a reference to some curve? Great! Now genius, prove that Club Rome did not exist, it is just a made up fantasy on an alarmist website. Prove that the New York Times didn't support Hitler, that the Rothchilds don't own the world's banking system, Fauci wasn't funding sickening experiments, The Rockefellers at one time didn't own the ENTIRE gasoline chain of production, there were indeed WMD's in Iraq, that Biden doesn't have dementia, India didn't improve its situation with horse dewormer, that vaccinating children with NO risk of dying with a vaccine that they admit the don't know the adverse reaction will be is a good idea. That anyone with political pull does not have to be vaccinated. Explain please, since I am too stupid for words, why the employees of big Pharma are exempt from being vaccinated? Alinsky didn't want to collapse American society, Gates hasn't said the world is over populated if I am THAT stupid you ought to be able to do ALL of that in what 15 minutes?

Name calling is both easy and LAZY! Yes, I said it again.

Reactions: o2b
This would be about five or six times the global GDP.

Or to look at it another way, Credit Suisse estimates the total value of world assets typically in the region of $250+ trillion, meaning that the Rothchilds are alleged to possess twice as much property as is currently present on Earth.

Where and how is this wealth 'stored'? How would they even spend a fraction of it without nuking the entire global economy?

I don't know how it's possible to seriously maintain that there is somewhere somehow two other Earths full of assets that nobody has ever noticed.

1. I did stipulate it was estimated. 2. If your number is accurate then the latest Democrat submitted budget at 5 Trillion was 2% of all the world's assets.
3. Who does Credit Suisse get their liquidity from? 4. Who owns THAT entity? And there are plenty of someone's that have noticed, you just don't belong in that particular camp. It is by the way "stored" in debt around the world via the Central Banks as well as the IMF and world bank.

@larry806q
Can we keep on topic, instead of going on about conspiracies, daddy Roth and why the Queen is an alien?
If you want to talk conspiracy, that's fine. Do it in the appropriate thread. This one is primarily centred around covid-19 discussion (although namely, vaccinations). There are likely threads already on the subject somewhere, if people interested in the topic wish to perform some necromancy.

If you don't keep on topic to the thread, it will be temporarily locked for a short period of time.

Reactions: Wyote
I still haven't really received any answer on the how/why this powerful cabal has decided to implement a NWO through a bio weapon and then vaccine from those who believe it. But the topic does branch off into a lot of different areas. It doesn't paint a clear picture.. but as was stated earlier, a gish gallop of other claims which are vaguely connected. What I'm left with are an overwhelming amount of outrageous claims which if taken at face value, would evoke an emotional response and a distrust of the established order. In that way, then you are primed to believe almost anything so long as it doesn't come from an institution or conventionally credible source.

That's partly why I'm not interested in googling all these topics because you can Google anything and find exactly what you want to find, true or not. I'm not interested in poring over hours of documentaries and blogs, etc. You can even go into it thinking you're going to be critical but if you spend enough time in these endeavors, you start to lose that neutrality.

What I was looking for was a succinct explanation for this worldview. But there doesn't appear to be one. It becomes a rabbit hole that you are invited to get lost in. But I actually don't think anyone is intentionally being deceitful. I think people believe what they are saying. I just tend to think of things more in terms of Occam's razor and Hanlon's razor I suppose, especially in regards to this pandemic. I just am not seeing the plan in plandemic.

Last edited:
No it isn't very difficult to research. Find a search engine and type in Gates de-population
Actually I did fact-check all the claims you made in your post, and it certainly took a lot longer than the 15-minutes you are suggesting. The majority I found to be outright lies, and the remainder (the supposed wealth of the Rothschilds) could only be engaged with on the grounds of reasoned conjecture, since there is of course absolutely no evidence I could actually attempt to source.

Now, you demand that I research a lot of claims. Let's count:

Club Rome

Fauci grotesque research

Rothschild banks

Vaccine problems

Rules for Radicals
5, though I did in fact research this - see my post above.

Radioactive materials? That is the least of it. 30 years of injecting Syphillis into African American men? We went to war with Iraq via a perfectly run PR campaign? The Government "allowed" zero money down loans and then selling those loans to the public? The FBI had Hunters laptop and did nothing, they knew Hillary destroyed evidence, and then had information on Orange man bad that they knew There is not enough bandwidth to continue that list.was fabricated and ACTED on it? I contend the CIA was created to be corrupt. list. DUPONT did poison the water AND so did PG&E. I won't take the time now but I will certainly do it later and search American atrocities against its own people. Are you old enough to remember the days when nicotine was good for you?
'Radioactive materials' was but one example, and as you show here, there are enough verified atrocities perpetrated by the US government and its corporations that I really do not see the need to fabricate the existence of imagined ones, or allege some kind of sinister global cabal pulling all the strings. There are real enemies of freedom enough that I personally believe would be a better target of your ire and campaigning energy. Rather, all of this energy is expended on fictions, deflected away from the actual perpetrators and beneficiaries of corruption - no doubt they themselves would see this as a major coup; to deflect the attention of those who might be their most ardent critics away from themselves and towards a fantasy receptacle of public scrutiny. It frustrates me to see so many being put in these hamster wheels; being so easily controlled, manipulated and lied to.

So I have no clue what I am talking about and then need a reference to some curve? Great! Now genius, prove that Club Rome did not exist

Prove that the New York Times didn't support Hitler

And so did the Daily Mail, which is why it's known as the 'Daily Heil' in the UK. I'm not sure what this proves beyond the fact that fascism did, indeed, happen.

that the Rothchilds don't own the world's banking system

Fauci wasn't funding sickening experiments
9 (or #2 repeated. Do you want me to look at this twice?)

The Rockefellers at one time didn't own the ENTIRE gasoline chain of production

there were indeed WMD's in Iraq

[that Biden doesn't have dementia

India didn't improve its situation with horse dewormer

that vaccinating children with NO risk of dying with a vaccine that they admit the don't know the adverse reaction will be is a good idea

That anyone with political pull does not have to be vaccinated

Explain please, since I am too stupid for words, why the employees of big Pharma are exempt from being vaccinated?

Alinsky didn't want to collapse American society

Gates hasn't said the world is over populated

You also just said it there, if merely saying it is your standard of evidence. See my post above debunking this.

if I am THAT stupid you ought to be able to do ALL of that in what 15 minutes?
There are 18 claims and I have 15 minutes, which amounts to 50 seconds per claim. I'm afraid my research rate is a little slower than that.

If I had the time, maybe I could give you a quote on how much that might cost you, but as it stands, I simply don't have the free time to expend on checking all of these claims.

If I wanted to do it properly, it would take weeks, or if I did it to the depth of my cursory replies this morning, then it might take this long:

05:20am to 06:43am to check 5 claims, or 16.6 minutes per claim. For the 18 claims you have presented here, this would amount to 298.8 minutes, or nearly five hours going at a decent clip. I wouldn't be able to find a Reuters debunking for each of these as I did this morning, so I'd wager it would take considerably longer than that. In other words, what you've demanded here is essentially at least full day's work to produce only cursory fact-checking.

In any case, the thread had been moderated - you'll have to wait for or create your own on-topic thread to continue this discussion.

Reactions: acd
I still haven't really received any answer on the how/why this powerful cabal has decided to implement a NWO through a bio weapon and then vaccine from those who believe it. But the topic does branch off into a lot of different areas. It doesn't paint a clear picture.. but as was stated earlier, a gish gallop of other claims which are vaguely connected. What I'm left with are an overwhelming amount of outrageous claims which if taken at face value, would evoke an emotional response and a distrust of the established order. In that way, then you are primed to believe almost anything so long as it doesn't come from an institution or conventionally credible source.

That's partly why I'm not interested in googling all these topics because you can Google anything and find exactly what you want to find, true or not. I'm not interested in poring over hours of documentaries and blogs, etc. You can even go into it thinking you're going to be critical but if you spend enough time in these endeavors, you start to lose that neutrality.

What I was looking for was a succinct explanation for this worldview. But there doesn't appear to be one. It becomes a rabbit hole that you are invited to get lost in. But I actually don't think anyone is intentionally being deceitful. I think people believe what they are saying.
@Rit4lin - may I succinctly answer here or should I in the graphene oxide topic or not at all?

I am good whatever way.

Reactions: acd and Rit4lin
@Rit4lin - may I succinctly answer here or should I in the graphene oxide topic or not at all?

I am good whatever way.
The graphene oxide thread is perfectly fine - or any other covid-related thread where the intent of the OP was to discuss such things.

Thanks for asking, o2b.

Reactions: Wyote, acd and o2b
https://gab.com/SwampNugget/posts/107207962578985874

1. The left will go nuts on these numbers via the vaccine.

2. I sincerely apologize for missing the initial off topic warning.

3. Since it is off topic I can not specifically address #298, however no where in my post did I use the word demand, what is being offered is a classic strawman argument.

4. I will start another thread which I am having trouble thinking of a name and since there will be no momentum it will die but none the less the effort will be made.

Thank you!

For anyone interested I started the new thread.....: Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more. *I* think I put it in the news and politics section...hopefully that is where it landed.