Are INFJ's really that rare? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Are INFJ's really that rare?

I did not state that

That sounds like a veiled dig at INFJ's there to me which gives insight to support my supposition that you are in fact denying INFJ's their rarity due to your ego rather than hard facts (because your veiled insult shows your true colours)

For someone who seems to have a low opinion of INFJ's you sure spend a lot of time on a forum dedicated to them

I'm not offended just well informed

I have a low opinion of infjs? Oh, I see. You want to continue with inaccurate information. I get it. Yes, Muir, everyone hates infjs and we are out to ruin every last one of you. It's a big conspiracy. You are onto us non-infjs!

I think it's funny that as soon as someone questions anything you say, you want to accuse them of not liking infjs, being a Freemason, the illuminati...take your pick from that long list of yours. If I see REAL proof, as in hard facts, that infjs are a rarity, then I will agree with you. But you have nothing but your inaccurate stats and anecdotes.

I like infjs. I think they are pretty great. What I don't like is this brand of crazy that you are acting like right now. And this is specific to you; it has nothing to do with your MBTI type.

I have a low opinion of infjs? Oh, I see. You want to continue with inaccurate information. I get it. Yes, Muir, everyone hates infjs and we are out to ruin every last one of you. It's a big conspiracy. You are onto us non-infjs!

I think it's funny that as soon as someone questions anything you say, you want to accuse them of not liking infjs, being a Freemason, the illuminati...take your pick from that long list of yours. If I see REAL proof, as in hard facts, that infjs are a rarity, then I will agree with you. But you have nothing but your inaccurate stats and anecdotes.

I like infjs. I think they are pretty great. What I don't like is this brand of crazy that you are acting like right now. And this is specific to you; it has nothing to do with your MBTI type.

Go on say you love INFJ's one more time....I'll imagine the sultry tones :)

Everyone has their brand of crazy; some brands of crazy even start wars whilst others are more benign

Go on say you love INFJ's one more time....I'll imagine the sultry tones :)

Everyone has their brand of crazy; some brands of crazy even start wars whilst others are more benign

For the record, there was no "veiled dig" in that previous post. Being infj does have its disadvantages, as you yourself stated. Just like EVERY type has it's disadvantages. But we are talking about infjs right now.

And I DO love infjs. (I just put on my red lipstick and said it out loud in a sexy voice.)

Yes, everyone is crazy in their own way. But you, my friend, are a very special brand indeed. :) (You special snowflake, you, lol)

For the record, there was no "veiled dig" in that previous post. Being infj does have its disadvantages, as you yourself stated. Just like EVERY type has it's disadvantages. But we are talking about infjs right now.

And I DO love infjs. (I just put on my red lipstick and said it out loud in a sexy voice.)

Yes, everyone is crazy in their own way. But you, my friend, are a very special brand. (You special snowflake, you, lol)

Aw shucks ***blushes***

It keeps the passion alive (i learned that in the female desire thread)

And what i'm saying to you is that those terms are attacks on INFJ's

It's like hearing a black person say they are being discriminated against in their job interviews in a certain country and then saying to them....'you have a persecution syndrome'

It's not a 'syndrome' or a brain malfunction if its true

If a person is in a minority type and they say 'we are a minority type' it does not mean they are sayin they are a special snowflake they are just making a statement of fact

If they then say that being in a minority leads to them facing some challenges that does not mean they have a victim syndrome

It would be like me saying you should be kept out of the EU because you are a Romanian and when you then say that it is unfair me then saying to you that you have a victimhood syndrome...it's ridiculous

It's kicking someone and then kicking them again when they are down

I don't agree that INFJ's are 'lazy' i think that is just another untrue attack on INFJ's by someone intent on attacking them

If that's what you understood, whatever. I'm tired of arguing something simple but impossible to be understood (supposedly).
I'm not against you or INFJs, I am just trying to help you, because I myself am a INFJ. And I know you "question" that I am INFJ, but that's just silly in and of itself.

I don't know if this helps, but according to my thinking, INFJs are indeed in one sense, the smartest of all types...by far. On the other hand, we are pretty dumb, believe it or not. When you know the truth, you can do something about it, but if you refuse it?
Do as you wish.

If that's what you understood, whatever. I'm tired of arguing something simple but impossible to be understood (supposedly).
I'm not against you or INFJs, I am just trying to help you, because I myself am a INFJ. And I know you "question" that I am INFJ, but that's just silly in and of itself.

I don't know if this helps, but according to my thinking, INFJs are indeed in one sense, the smartest of all types...by far. On the other hand, we are pretty dumb, believe it or not. When you know the truth, you can do something about it, but if you refuse it?
Do as you wish.

What you are is your business

Winnie the pooh on the otherhand is a moron

Denigrate the INFJ? Seriously? Here, have some bacitracin for the nail holes in your arms and feet, it will help once you climb down from your cross.

Denigrate the INFJ? Seriously? Here, have some bacitracin for the nail holes in your arms and feet, it will help once you climb down from your cross.

So that comment has nothing to do with the negative rep and thumbs down you just gave me for the post i made on the gun thread in the news section where i posted some pictures of native americans being victimised after handing over their guns?

They took the guns off the highlanders here in scotland too before they kicked them all off their land (see highland clearances)

you can't help it, aren't you?

''There's too much confusion,
I can't get no relief''- Hendrix

Reactions: rawr
What you are is your business

Winnie the pooh on the otherhand is a moron

I get it. So the think with winnie the pooh has really disturbed you.

I get it. So the think with winnie the pooh has really disturbed you.

Damn straight...i hate that little bee botherer

Getting that honey all up around his face...idiot

Denigrate the INFJ? Seriously?

Please explain who has denigrated INFJs...how, in what way?

Here, have some bacitracin for the nail holes in your arms and feet, it will help once you climb down from your cross.
What does that make you, Satan?

Woah there bud...i wouldn't go poking that bees nest

So that comment has nothing to do with the negative rep and thumbs down you just gave me for the post i made on the gun thread in the news section where i posted some pictures of native americans being victimised after handing over their guns?

They took the guns off the highlanders here in scotland too before they kicked them all off their land (see highland clearances)

Uh no it didn't otherwise I would have posted in that thread. In this thread, I talk about stuff relating to stuff in this thread. No hidden conspiracy. See how that works?

As per the other thread it was to let you know that attributing modern calls for gun restrictions to what happened in the past to Native Americans was distasteful to me. And since my words were for you, I left it at words to just you. See how that works?

I suggest you quit jumping on your bandwagon and actually READ what people have posted. I was referencing another member's ridiculous claims that relating Winnie The Pooh to INFJs was part of a deeper plot to denigrate INFJs.

So, my comments didn't have anything to do with you. We can fuss if you want but no crying to mommy when the dust settles.

Edit: Since you need splaining

See, I was making a statement that the person who claimed that "people" who hated INFJs (one of this person's favorite things to blather about when he doesn't agree with something someone says about INFJs) had a martyr complex and was "nailing themselves to the cross" so to speak and I was nicely giving them ointment for their "wounds".

Last edited:
Reactions: LucyJr
***runs for cover***

I suggest you quit jumping on your bandwagon and actually READ what people have posted. I was referencing another member's ridiculous claims that relating Winnie The Pooh to INFJs was part of a deeper plot to denigrate INFJs.

So, my comments didn't have anything to do with you. We can fuss if you want but no crying to mommy when the dust settles.
O, I'm so sorry. :D It would be better if you quote someone whne you post for that person.
No, no crying to mommy. You can say whatever you want.