Anywhere But Here | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Anywhere But Here

I'd like to be in a pristinely clear glassed dome in a comfortable warm bed in the middle of a dessert far from any street lights. On a cloudless night looking up at the stars seeing them crammed together in the night sky some twinkling, others shining majestically. Lying next to someone I love who would enjoy this as much as I. Being one with the universe.

Reactions: invisible and James

I was so exhausted when I posted that, apologies. Has anyone seen "Hector and the search for happiness ?" It's on Netflix and is pretty good imho. It's not Citizen Kane, but for a fairly modest budget comedy it has its moments.

See what I did there ? You've completely forgotten who I meant by "her", which of course was my cat Mumble...

Reactions: Jet and hn87c901
I was so exhausted when I posted that, apologies. Has anyone seen "Hector and the search for happiness ?" It's on Netflix and is pretty good imho. It's not Citizen Kane, but for a fairly modest budget comedy it has its moments.

See what I did there ? You've completely forgotten who I meant by "her", which of course was my cat Mumble...
Lol. I love you buddy.

Reactions: James
Speeding down a Canadian glacier on two planks of wood.

On one of those fancy European river cruises, sitting on a private balcony on a boat.

Driving a jeep through the Mojave, Nevada.

Eating the most expensive vanilla ice cream ever in a very fancy restaurant.

Burrowing my toes into the wet sand at the shoreline as the breakers wash over my ankles while the sun sets over the ocean.

Under a mirror ball after midnight surrounded by massive speakers and lasers.

With no one I love! With no one I love!

Begone, loved ones!

Reactions: James
in the void surrounded by nothing but empty space

Reactions: Jet
There are thousands of places I would like to be. Maybe as many people on a one on one basis.
I suppose I would like to have my own starship that was capable of traveling from the furthest known reaches of the universe to the other in a blink of an eye. To go through life learning about whatever you want to learn about, to be lazy when you want to be lazy.... and to do it all the while occasionally talking to who you want to talk to at any given time.
The problem is I dont really find anyone all that interesting in the world. Everyone is programed in a fairly similar fashion. I suspect I would be on my own a great deal of the time.

Actually I change my mind, I want to be at Taco Bell with anyone who will treat me to a 3 soft taco meal.

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc