Any other ENFP's out there? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Any other ENFP's out there?

They're like wild gazelles roaming free. If perchance you are pure of heart, one will approach you and join your party on your travels through strange lands.

my posts are horrible, writing is not my thing at all!

I'm a ENFP too much junk flying around my head to be concerned with punctuation and presentation thats were a nice INFJ comes in handy?

I've noticed this, ENFPs don't have the patience for spelling. But it's alright, you're awesome <3

They're like wild gazelles roaming free. If perchance you are pure of heart, one will approach you and join your party on your travels through strange lands.

That's a perfect, if strange, description. This ENFP girl I know fell for me out of nowhere the second time she met me. And she has such passionate, spirited eyes :m033:

it seems i'm the only enfp on this forum. If im wrong, PLEASE come out of hiding!!!! Any theories as to why there are no ENFP's???

Encroaching on my territory are ya? :m125:

I have them on stockpile.

Which one would you like? :D

I'd like one that's interested in the supernatural, paranormal, and mystic, who likes to create fantastic scenarios, and likes cooking.

I'd like one that's interested in the supernatural, paranormal, and mystic, who likes to create fantastic scenarios, and likes cooking.

I have the PERFECT one. Be warned, she is a basket case though.

*ships* :D

I can handle basket cases -- I just have to distract them with other friends, then pull them back when I need them :D

Well I asked her if she wanted to meet me up to have coffee. She said yes.

GET IN!!!!!!!!

Although, the initial euphoria has now been over shadowed by dread and anxiety!

I have no idea what I'm doing. Help.

Well I asked her if she wanted to meet me up to have coffee. She said yes.

GET IN!!!!!!!!

Although, the initial euphoria has now been over shadowed by dread and anxiety!

I have no idea what I'm doing. Help.

haha get in there my son! is that Brit enough for you!