Any other ENFP's out there? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Any other ENFP's out there?

I likely wouldn't be asking a girl out, but if I did I'd have little to no reaction if it was rejected, other then,

how am I going to find more ladies?

Yes, I can definitely see how this could work. I'd say i'm a rock for a lot of my E friends.

Yeah, there is no way around it really. I'm just gonna have to follow her up on that meeting she promised and ask her if she wants to go out sometime. Now, if I could only get a hold of her....

good for you my friend! well your gonna have to do the man thing and plot a scheme to bump into her

I likely wouldn't be asking a girl out, but if I did I'd have little to no reaction if it was rejected, other then,

how am I going to find more ladies?

I know your a girl!

well thats were you a T where the majority of people on this forum are a F, you more than likely wouldnt spend too long thinking about it either, which can be a good thing

Everyone is different and some people don't take rejection well at all! I was giving the worse case scenario.

Anyhow good to know that ENFP/ISTP get on so well eh?

ENFPs really aren't obedient slaves.

ENFPs really aren't obedient slaves.

haha nope! in fact I would wreck your head! but thats ok keep looking for your slave!

I would be anything but obedient

But you are good to argue with

I just want to say, ENFPs are tricky. You think that you want to have them and you work extremely hard to get them, and lose them exactly 12.7 times before actually gaining them as property. When you do, you expect that it's going to be much better then just wishing you had them, but then you realise that you were expecting them to change and be more focused on you, when the ENFP personality type is to focus on a thousand different people at once. Essentially, I view the idea of turning an ENFP into a slave appealing, but I know that even if that was accomplished their attention would still be diverted elsewhere and that's pretty undesirable conduct in a slave.

I just want to say, ENFPs are tricky. You think that you want to have them and you work extremely hard to get them, and lose them exactly 12.7 times before actually gaining them as property. When you do, you expect that it's going to be much better then just wishing you had them, but then you realise that you were expecting them to change and be more focused on you, when the ENFP personality type is to focus on a thousand different people at once. Essentially, I view the idea of turning an ENFP into a slave appealing, but I know that even if that was accomplished their attention would still be diverted elsewhere and that's pretty undesirable conduct in a slave.

sure we attentive! dont think is healthy to be attentive on 1 person 24-7, having different interests is a good thing sometimes.

Anyhows I think you have your mind set on what you want. Good luck with it!

Another question, do ENFPs have a deal with dodgy phones and internet? Someone keeps getting disconnected/running out of credit.

Another question, do ENFPs have a deal with dodgy phones and internet? Someone keeps getting disconnected/running out of credit.

ok your in the UK, ringing her at 12am?

also sometimes it does just happen, send a message and see what answer you get?

either way she'll get the message,

and relax if possible,

Lol, no.

Not possible.

ok thank god!

listen you seem like a good guy!

listen if she doesnt like you I know its gonna sting for you

But you have your health, your young

And if you go out and maybe join some clubs or something you'll find more people

thats a worse case scenario

you live in england (a nice western country)

I would be stressing aswell to be honest

but try and remember all the good things and whether someone likes you or not is not the be all and end all of who you are

ok that probably did u no good

ok thank god!

listen you seem like a good guy!

listen if she doesnt like you I know its gonna sting for you

But you have your health, your young

And if you go out and maybe join some clubs or something you'll find more people

thats a worse case scenario

you live in england (a nice western country)

I would be stressing aswell to be honest

but try and remember all the good things and whether someone likes you or not is not the be all and end all of who you are

ok that probably did u no good

No, no, I completely agree. Your posts look terrible, but it's good advice! Did I mention she's really hot? It makes it even worse in some ways.

No, no, I completely agree. Your posts look terrible, but it's good advice! Did I mention she's really hot? It makes it even worse in some ways.

my posts are horrible, writing is not my thing at all!

I'm a ENFP too much junk flying around my head to be concerned with punctuation and presentation thats were a nice INFJ comes in handy?

hot is good but makes it more stressful, well do it tomorrow afternoon abd see what happens then at least youll have your answer,

try not stress too much for the next 15 hours or so

Reactions: RetardedMonkey
smiffy man, where have you been all this time, lol?

Not in English class I suppose.

smiffy man, where have you been all this time, lol?

well i joined this forum a month after you. Sure let me know how you get on? you have my interest for how long I don't know! lol

track-laying-002-480.jpg

it seems i'm the only enfp on this forum. If im wrong, PLEASE come out of hiding!!!! Any theories as to why there are no ENFP's???

Well, I've been thinking I'm an ENFP. NF for sure, P most likely, and the E/I was still (is still?) eluding me somewhat, as I was identifying with a lot of what I was reading about both ENFP and INFP types. On my cognitive function tests I seemed to score higher on Ne than Fi, which would indicate ENFP, but I sure don't feel all that extroverty.

But then this post by Duty and many of Von Hase's posts in this thread (starting here) have made me think that I'm probably an ENFP. (Just a stressed ENFP, leading to the E/I confusion.)

As for why there aren't many on this forum... eh, go ask Satya. :wink:

ENFPs like to do things more than sit around on the internet and talk about them. The ones I know have said things like, "You can't put something like [insert epic philosophical adventure here] into words."

Whereas, INFPs have words for all things and would rather ruminate over mysteries and philosophies and agonize over the lack of adventure in their lives because they're too busy journaling and introspecting or forum posting about them. I <3 ENFPs..

I'd like to mailorder an ENFP.

Does anyone know where the forms are for that?