AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

I thought it would have been but that didn't happen and stuff.

Saying reasonable things clearly doesn't work.
I provided a article that clearly shows the structure of antifa. Less organized than some groups, more than others. Still it's clearly an organization.

But the media have remained largely silent about another group: Antifa. Antifa is a loosely connected band of anti-capitalist protesters generally on the far left who dub themselves "anti-fascist" after their compatriots in Europe.

@Eventhorizon The author didn't specify either side as a terrorist organization.

I provided a article that clearly shows the structure of antifa. Less organized than some groups, more than others. Still it's clearly an organization.
I do not see this article. I looked back through the whole thread and I do not see such a thing.

How am I not seeing it?

Reactions: Skarekrow

Eventually less organized turns into unorganized, which is what antifa is.

I do not see this article. I looked back through the whole thread and I do not see such a thing.

How am I not seeing it?

Yeah... Same. He's full of it.

How am I not seeing it?
Post #109

But the media have remained largely silent about another group: Antifa. Antifa is a loosely connected band of anti-capitalist protesters generally on the far left who dub themselves "anti-fascist" after their compatriots in Europe.

@Eventhorizon The author didn't specify either side as a terrorist organization.
I never claimed the author called it a terrorist organization. Not sure what you are getting at.

Eventually less organized turns into unorganized, which is what antifa is.
Sometimes, not always. What are you getting at?

Mostly that your posts are meaningless.
I do find this to be true as well. Primarily because I find myself responding to posts like this one more often than not.

Last edited:
Antifa literally just stands for Anti-fascism. Pretty much everyone in the world is "antifa" unless they're okay with the idea of purging people of inferior race/religion or think dictatorships are Really Cool and Stuff™.

What a shame we have people willing to risk their livelihood for the sake of combating neo-Nazis and white supremacists right?

I wish people would just call things what they are instead of feeling the ND 2 ABBRVI8 EVRYTNG SO IDTS LK EVNTHRZN CN SY DM THNGS N TH INTRNT

I never claimed the author called it a terrorist organization. Not sure what you are getting at.
That the article doesn't "clearly show" a structure, and therefore it's not an organization.

That the article doesn't "clearly show" a structure, and therefore it's not an organization.
Sorry that it doesn't meet your standards.

So why did you refuse to provide an actual definition of the term at the outset?
Really I am not sure what you are talking about. What term?

Really I am not sure what you are talking about. What term?
I didn't want the definition of terrorism; I wanted the definition of "terrorist organization."

You referred directly to the U.S Code of Federal Regulations in your prior post, a credible source, especially in defining a nuanced term like "terrorism."

Will you give me a source as credible to define the phrase "terrorist organization?"

I asked you to define the phrase "terrorist organization" on one condition: a credible source.

We can't have a productive conversation without an explicit definition of our topic.

Am I clear?

Murky.
But I am not interested in this enough to continue pursuit so I turn you back over to your search.

The term we've been talking about all this time.

The term we've been talking about all this time.
Oh. I thought that was some sort of humor thing. I had no idea any seriousness was attached to it. Having said that I still don't see what I can add that I have not already said.

Oh. I thought that was some sort of humor thing. I had no idea any seriousness was attached to it. Having said that I still don't see what I can add that I have not already said.

A concrete definition of the term from a credible source?

A concrete definition of the term from a credible source?
Of terrorist organization? Yes. We know what a terrorist is because it's clearly defined in US law and suspect elsewhere as well. Just as we know what a baker is. When bakers organize and give themselves a group name, isn't it fair to say they are organized and now an organization of bakers? If so can we not say the same of terrorists?
Beyond that l would have to do what anyone would...use Google. Considering that anyone can do this why would I waste my time doing it for others?

Of terrorist organization? Yes. We know what a terrorist is because it's clearly defined in US law and suspect elsewhere as well. Just as we know what a baker is. When bakers organize and give themselves a group name, isn't it fair to say they are organized and now an organization of bakers? If so can we not say the same of terrorists?
Beyond that l would have to do what anyone would...use Google. Considering that anyone can do this why would I waste my time doing it for others?
Why are you trying so hard to dance around this?