AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
It's safe to say the terrorist organization is still pretty.much in it's infancy. What should be done? Should the US goverment log and round up all it's members as terrorist threats to American interests? Should members and those who associate with its members be labeled as terrorist entities?

What should be done?

1)
walmart-fema-camps-22222222222222222222.gif

2)
giphy.gif

ANTIFA is not an organization. It is a tactic, like the Black Bloc, and a very loose alliance.

It's also been around for many decades in many countries. All the propaganda about it right now – from left and right sources – is baffling because of how ill informed it is.

One group of people saying they are ANTIFA can behave one way, and another group of people saying they are ANTIFA can behave another way. In short, anyone who is anti-fascist can label themselves ANTIFA, and people who just want to be thugs can do horrible things and say they are ANTIFA. Basically, anyone wearing all black and doing whatever they want can say they are ANTIFA. You could say you're ANTIFA and go out and smash people.

Edit: I'm not ANTIFA. Anti-fascist, but not ANTIFA.

Last edited:
ANTIFA is not an organization. It is a tactic, like the Black Bloc, and a very loose alliance.

It's also been around for many decades in many countries. All the propaganda about it right now – from left and right sources – is baffling because of how ill informed it is.

One group of people saying they are ANTIFA can behave one way, and another group of people saying they are ANTIFA can behave another way. In short, anyone who is anti-fascist can label themselves ANTIFA, and people who just want to be thugs can do horrible things and say they are ANTIFA. Basically, anyone wearing all black and doing whatever they want can say they are ANTIFA. You could say you're ANTIFA and go out and smash people.

Edit: I'm not ANTIFA. Anti-fascist, but not ANTIFA.
It's the official stance of the organization that matters, not individual action.
If what you say is true....if..... then labeling them as a terrorist organization means nothing.

Reactions: Wyote and Asa
It's the official stance of the organization that matters, not individual action.
If what you say is true....if..... then labeling them as a terrorist organization means nothing.

It's safe to say the terrorist organization is still pretty.much in it's infancy. What should be done? Should the US goverment log and round up all it's members as terrorist threats to American interests? Should members and those who associate with its members be labeled as terrorist entities?

Define "terrorist organization."

Last edited:
Look it up, dude.
Feds slap extremist anti-Trump group with domestic terror label

Paul Joseph Watson
| JULY 3, 2017

The Department of Homeland Security in New Jersey has officially listed Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization after a rash of violent attacks by the group targeting supporters of Donald Trump.

Under the heading ‘Anarchist Extremists: Antifa’, the njhomelandsecurity.gov website characterizes Antifa under the designation of “domestic terrorism”.

“In the past year, Antifa groups have become active across the United States, employing a variety of methods to disrupt demonstrations,” states the advisory, before going on to list a number of violent disruptions, including Milo Yiannopoulos’ speaking event at the University of California Berkeley on February 1st, which was cancelled after members of Antifa violently attacked free speech advocates

Reactions: Wyote
Define "terrorist organization."

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"
I didn't want the definition of terrorism; I wanted the definition of "terrorist organization."

Reactions: Skarekrow
Antifa is like Anonymous. They are not formal. They do not have structure.

It's like saying anarchy is an organization.
So they AREN'T borg.

I didn't want the definition of terrorism; I wanted the definition of "terrorist organization."
What I posted only... organized.

What I posted only... organized.
You referred directly to the U.S Code of Federal Regulations in your prior post, a credible source, especially in defining a nuanced term like "terrorism."

Will you give me a source as credible to define the phrase "terrorist organization?"

Reactions: Skarekrow