AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

This thread is about Antifa. Not neonazis, white supremacists or the like. So I am not treating them the same. Antifa employs terrorists tactics. It's not like their only complaint is Nazis and therefore if you are against them it means you support Nazis. They are a proven violent terror group. That's what this discussion is about. You don't agree and that's your right. I'm sorry you don't agree but I can't force you. If you think though that intimidation of me by trying to label me a Nazi or other here is going to keep me from talking you must know by now that idea is misguided.

If I didn't want to hear what you had to say I would put you back on ignore like you had been for the past year or so. Maybe it's time I do that.

Reactions: Skarekrow
If I didn't want to hear what you had to say I would put you back on ignore like you had been for the past year or so. Maybe it's time I do that.
I've been on ignore for the past year by you? Sad. Well I don't dislike you sprinkles. In fact I've enjoyed your posts. But you are just wrong here. I know it sucks to be wrong but suck it up and learn. Or dont.
Yeah put me on ignore then. Hide from the world and be surprised when it goes to hell around you.

So you support and defend Nazis and the KKK as long as they're just being "peaceful" lighting tiki torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us!"

Theyre not Nazis, stop watching CNN and getting your news from Facebook ffs. And yes, I support their right to protest. Absolutely. I certainly would not have threatened them with violence, which is what AntiFa did.

I've been on ignore for the past year by you? Sad. Well I don't dislike you sprinkles. In fact I've enjoyed your posts. But you are just wrong here. I know it sucks to be wrong but suck it up and learn. Or dont.
Yeah put me on ignore then. Hide from the world and be surprised when it goes to hell around you.
Whether you like me or not is irrelevant. I've been watching you say stupid shit for far too long.

I support their right to protest. Absolutely. I certainly would not have threatened them.

I'm surprised to see you say that. When people dress that way, as Nazis or the KKK, carrying burning torches, chanting threats?

I don't see that in any way shape or form as "peaceful protest". It's a pathetic attempt to intimidate others.

I wouldn't threaten them with violence, but I would 100% deal with them under the law, for their incitement to hatred, racism and violence. I try to be as neutral and objective as I can. But frankly (unless you're going to a fancy dress party and have very poor judgement) dressing up as a Nazi is an insult to anyone who believes in freedom or democracy.

Free speech comes with responsibility. Celebrating a hated "death cult" is how I view them. The freedoms they enjoy today, rested on defeating those Nazis. They've been indoctrinated into something appalling. If they were in Germany they'd be in jail already.

I'm surprised to see you say that. When people dress that way, as Nazis or the KKK, carrying burning torches, chanting threats?

I don't see that in any way shape or form as "peaceful protest". It's a pathetic attempt to intimidate others.

I wouldn't threaten them with violence, but I would 100% deal with them under the law, for their incitement to hatred, racism and violence. I try to be as neutral and objective as I can. But frankly (unless you're going to a fancy dress party and have very poor judgement) dressing up as a Nazi is an insult to anyone who believes in freedom or democracy.

Free speech comes with responsibility. Celebrating a hated "death cult" is how I view them. The freedoms they enjoy today, rested on defeating those Nazis. They've been indoctrinated into something appalling. If they were in Germany they'd be in jail already.

I'm talking about the original Charlottesville protest. THAT was peaceful. Also, it's hard to talk about this when you don't give a specific example. Which examples are you talking about

Whether you like me or not is irrelevant. I've been watching you say stupid shit for far too long.
Very little I can say to that. Not like I'll be able to convince you that your wrong.

No matter, you can dislike me and I can still like you.

I'm talking about the original Charlottesville protest. THAT was peaceful. Also, it's hard to talk about this when you don't give a specific example. Which examples are you talking about

If people are dressed as Nazis or the KKK, it's not peaceful, and it's not a protest. Whether there's no arrests, no gunfire or whatever. It's not peaceful.

They are deliberately attempting to intimidate groups in society. If people want to protest the removal of a statue, they can do so without doing that. Would you wear those clothes or symbols? I'm betting you wouldn't.

If people are dressed as Nazis or the KKK, it's not peaceful, and it's not a protest. Whether there's no arrests, no gunfire or whatever. It's not peaceful.

They are deliberately attempting to intimate groups in society. If people want to protest the removal of a statue, they can do so without doing that. Would you wear those clothes or symbols? I'm betting you wouldn't.

I disagree, naturally. And no I wouldn't. I don't have a cultural identity though, so I don't count.

Reactions: James
Theyre not Nazis

Nationalists, white nationalists, alt-right, white supremacists, racists, homophobes, Nazi, whatever they're called, whatever they call themselves, really doesn't matter. What matters is their "demonstration" or "protest" is not just a public voicing of opinion. It is a call to action. The "historic monument" is not just that, it is a symbol of oppression. Something most people in this country have been battling, peacefully or otherwise for quite some time.

THAT was peaceful

It was not physically violent, but it was not peaceful. When they blab at each other on the internet and band together in public with torches, flags, and hate chants, it is a call to action. The goal is to eventually have a pristine white America. First they will try "peacefully" because that makes them morally sound. If that doesn't work, (It won't. Ever.) Then they will use force. That is where antifa comes in. Their mission is to eliminate the public platform for that shit by "any means necessary." Whether it's peaceful COUNTER protest or violence.

There is nothing peaceful about spewing hate, or threatening people or their livelihood.

I disagree, naturally. And no I wouldn't. I don't have a cultural identity though, so I don't count.

Well I like to think we get on, and I'm glad to see you say you wouldn't. I think the fact you wouldn't, makes a point though.

Personally I'd like to see the entire thing over with. It's a continuation of war and violence that should have been over, a very long time ago.

Well I like to think we get on, and I'm glad to see you say you wouldn't. I think the fact you wouldn't, makes a point though.

Personally I'd like to see the entire thing over with. It's a continuation of war and violence that should have been over, a very long time ago.

Yeah we do. I'm going to stop with this thread anyway because I'm starting to get passive aggressive. Which means I'm making it too personal :confused1:

I'm curious as to why the original reluctance back at the beginning of the thread to define terms. Was it because antifa is not organized per se and that would have been the end of the discussion?

I'm curious as to why the original reluctance back at the beginning of the thread to define terms. Was it because antifa is not organized per se and that would have been the end of the discussion?

Yes

I thought it would have been but that didn't happen and stuff.

Saying reasonable things clearly doesn't work.

No