AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

"Party" is not the word I would use. I can work with that though.
“Party" aka forced suicide aka hot sauce in your eye aka a hat pin into your heart aka fake news aka a frontal lobotomy aka death by cheese graters aka
a waste of time.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Are you joking? The whole Charlottesville ordeal started out as a peaceful rally in Lee Park. And it wasn't over white nationalism; it was over some historical monument. The first day went down fine, no violence or anything. But on the second day, the police declared a state of emergency and shut it down. They got a call from AntiFa threatening to "shut down" the protest themselves.. In other words, they got a call that threated violence. The protesters were not the bad guys here. Get a damn grip.

So you support and defend Nazis and the KKK as long as they're just being "peaceful" lighting tiki torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us!"

Ben Shapiro: The Hate Group That Got Ignored In Charlottesville

The "alt-right" is evil. White supremacism is evil. Neo-Nazism is evil.

I've been saying these things my entire career; I've spent more than a year slamming various factions on the right that refuse to disassociate from and condemn popularizers of the racist alt-right. The media, too, have spent inordinate time covering the rise of the alt-right and tacit acquiescence to it from White House chief strategist Steve Bannon and President Trump.

So when an alt-right piece of human debris drove a car at 40 mph into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, last Saturday, injuring 19 people and killing a 32-year-old woman, the level of scrutiny on the alt-right forced Trump to condemn various alt-right groups by name.

Good.

But the media have remained largely silent about another group: Antifa. Antifa is a loosely connected band of anti-capitalist protesters generally on the far left who dub themselves "anti-fascist" after their compatriots in Europe. They've been around in the United States since the 1990s, protesting globalization and burning trash cans at World Trade Organization meetings. But they've kicked into high gear over the past two years: They engaged in vandalism in violence, forcing the cancelation of a speech by alt-right popularizer Milo Yiannopoulos at the University of California, Berkeley; a few months later, they attacked alt-right demonstrators in Berkeley; they attacked alt-right demonstrators in Sacramento, California, leading to a bloody street fight; they threw projectiles at police during President Trump's inauguration; they attacked pro-Trump free-speech demonstrators in Seattle last weekend. They always label their opponents "fascists" in order to justify their violence.

In Charlottesville, Antifa engaged in street violence with the alt-right racists. As in Weimar, Germany, fascists flying the swastika engaged in hand-to-hand combat with Antifa members flying the communist red. And yet, the media declared that any negative coverage granted to Antifa would detract from the obvious evils of the alt-right. Sheryl Gay Stolberg of The New York Times tweeted in the midst of the violence, "The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding 'antifa' beating white nationalists being led out of the park." After receiving blowback from the left, Stolberg then corrected herself. She said: "Rethinking this. Should have said violent, not hate-filled. They were standing up to hate."

Or perhaps Antifa is a hateful group itself. But that wouldn't fit the convenient narrative Antifa promotes and the media buy: that the sole threat to the republic comes from the racist right. Perhaps that's why the media ignored the events in Sacramento and Berkeley and Seattle — to point out the evils of Antifa might detract from the evils of the alt-right.

That sort of biased coverage only engenders more militancy from the alt-right, which feels it must demonstrate openly and repeatedly to "stand up to Antifa." Which, of course, prompts Antifa to violence.

Here's the moral solution, as always: Condemn violence and evil wherever it occurs. The racist philosophy of the alt-right is evil. The violence of the alt-right is evil. The communist philosophy of Antifa is evil. So is the violence of Antifa. If we are to survive as a republic, we must call out Nazis but not punch them; we must stop providing cover to anarchists and communists who seek to hide behind self-proclaimed righteousness to participate in violence. Otherwise, we won't be an honest or a free society.

Ben is wrong on a great many things but he's right about antifa.

Reactions: Wyote
Ben Shapiro: The Hate Group That Got Ignored In Charlottesville

The "alt-right" is evil. White supremacism is evil. Neo-Nazism is evil.

I've been saying these things my entire career; I've spent more than a year slamming various factions on the right that refuse to disassociate from and condemn popularizers of the racist alt-right. The media, too, have spent inordinate time covering the rise of the alt-right and tacit acquiescence to it from White House chief strategist Steve Bannon and President Trump.

So when an alt-right piece of human debris drove a car at 40 mph into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, last Saturday, injuring 19 people and killing a 32-year-old woman, the level of scrutiny on the alt-right forced Trump to condemn various alt-right groups by name.

Good.

But the media have remained largely silent about another group: Antifa. Antifa is a loosely connected band of anti-capitalist protesters generally on the far left who dub themselves "anti-fascist" after their compatriots in Europe. They've been around in the United States since the 1990s, protesting globalization and burning trash cans at World Trade Organization meetings. But they've kicked into high gear over the past two years: They engaged in vandalism in violence, forcing the cancelation of a speech by alt-right popularizer Milo Yiannopoulos at the University of California, Berkeley; a few months later, they attacked alt-right demonstrators in Berkeley; they attacked alt-right demonstrators in Sacramento, California, leading to a bloody street fight; they threw projectiles at police during President Trump's inauguration; they attacked pro-Trump free-speech demonstrators in Seattle last weekend. They always label their opponents "fascists" in order to justify their violence.

In Charlottesville, Antifa engaged in street violence with the alt-right racists. As in Weimar, Germany, fascists flying the swastika engaged in hand-to-hand combat with Antifa members flying the communist red. And yet, the media declared that any negative coverage granted to Antifa would detract from the obvious evils of the alt-right. Sheryl Gay Stolberg of The New York Times tweeted in the midst of the violence, "The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding 'antifa' beating white nationalists being led out of the park." After receiving blowback from the left, Stolberg then corrected herself. She said: "Rethinking this. Should have said violent, not hate-filled. They were standing up to hate."

Or perhaps Antifa is a hateful group itself. But that wouldn't fit the convenient narrative Antifa promotes and the media buy: that the sole threat to the republic comes from the racist right. Perhaps that's why the media ignored the events in Sacramento and Berkeley and Seattle — to point out the evils of Antifa might detract from the evils of the alt-right.

That sort of biased coverage only engenders more militancy from the alt-right, which feels it must demonstrate openly and repeatedly to "stand up to Antifa." Which, of course, prompts Antifa to violence.

Here's the moral solution, as always: Condemn violence and evil wherever it occurs. The racist philosophy of the alt-right is evil. The violence of the alt-right is evil. The communist philosophy of Antifa is evil. So is the violence of Antifa. If we are to survive as a republic, we must call out Nazis but not punch them; we must stop providing cover to anarchists and communists who seek to hide behind self-proclaimed righteousness to participate in violence. Otherwise, we won't be an honest or a free society.

Ben is wrong on a great many things but he's right about antifa.

Yes, cherrypicking bits of articles, opinions, and factoids to fit your narrative is right up your alley.
Calling the bulk of protestors there standing as anti-racist, anti-Nazi, anti-KKK, anti-Alt-r, anti-hate - ANTIFA, when they are not is a stupid argument.

The side being opposed on the other hand was very clear that they stood together and marched together chanting as @88chaz88 correctly pointed out “Jews will not replace us!” while holding Nazi and Confederate flags along with their torches.
And again, those hate groups marching there only promotes more separation in our society, it promotes hate and negativity, it promotes resentment and division...it only brings those like-minded people together, but no one else.
Not to mention the car driven through the crowd injuring many and killing a young lady.
But those opposed to the racist/fascists are the real hate group and “Domestic Terrorists” not the fucktards with the swastikas and the assault rifles slung over their shoulders (many with shields, helmets, sap gloves, clubs, ready to fight)?
Guess they deserved it in your eyes?
Was it justified?
Ready for this Civil War!?
Oh boy...you go kill you some liberals!
(Can I be on your list?)

Since when is opposing fascism being on the wrong side of things/history?
You are seriously defending the fascists right now.
WTF.

:m075:

I condone no violence on either side, if you have resorted to that then your message has failed.

Last edited:
Yes, cherrypicking bits of articles, opinions, and factoids to fit your narrative is right up your alley.
Calling the bulk of protestors there standing as anti-racist, anti-Nazi, anti-KKK, anti-Alt-r, anti-hate - ANTIFA, when they are not is a stupid argument.

The side being opposed on the other hand was very clear that they stood together and marched together chanting as @88chaz88 correctly pointed out “Jews will not replace us!” while holding Nazi and Confederate flags along with their torches.
And again, those hate groups marching there only promotes more separation in our society, it promotes hate and negativity, it promotes resentment and division...it only brings those like-minded people together, but no one else.
Not to mention the car driven through the crowd injuring many and killing a young lady.
But those opposed to the racist/fascists are the “Domestic Terrorists” not the fucktards with the swastikas and the assault rifles slung over their shoulders.
Guess they deserved it in your eyes?
Was it justified?
Ready for this Civil War!?
Oh boy...you go kill you some liberals!
(Can I be on your list?)

Since when is opposing fascism being on the wrong side of things/history?
You are seriously defending the fascists right now.
WTF.

:m075:

I condone no violence on either side, if you have resorted to that then your message has failed.
Two wrongs do not make a right. If there's any hope of actually ending this or solving this it will have to be pursued from both directions understanding violence simply won't be tolerated for either side.
But that's the problem isn't it? Both sides don't really want to solve it. They want to win it for their side alone.

Reactions: Wyote
Two wrongs do not make a right. If there's any hope of actually ending this or solving this not will have to be pursued from both directions.
But that's the problem isn't it? Both sides don't really want to solve it. They want to win it for their side alone.

Two wrong do not make a right...but one side was there to specifically spread more hate, division, and “wrongs”.
So quit defending the Nazis.

No one wants to “win” except maybe the racial purists.
The simple solution is to put the statues in a museum.
Give them context, if you want to personally honor that General feel free to do it there....but it shouldn’t be on Capital grounds or City grounds.
This goes back to that battle of the 10 commandments in front of the Courthouse in OK - which the SCOTUS ruled should be removed or allow other religious groups to equally be represented.
People don’t want to “win” when they show up to show their opposition to Nazis and racists...we are supposed to be a United States...not one for white people and their failed, fallen, and historically wrong heroes to be on taxpayer or courthouse grounds where our criminal justice system is clearly already biased toward those of color when justice is supposed to be blind.
Those monuments were put up during the Jim Crow era and were meant to intimidate and remind those who are not white in that community who is still really in control.
They should have come down a long time ago.

And once again...when did opposing Nazis in the US become a debate?
Whatev.

Two wrong do not make a right...but one side was there to specifically spread more hate, division, and “wrongs”.
So quit defending the Nazis.

No one wants to “win” except maybe the racial purists.
The simple solution is to put the statues in a museum.
Give them context, if you want to personally honor that General feel free to do it there....but it shouldn’t be on Capital grounds or City grounds.
This goes back to that battle of the 10 commandments in front of the Courthouse in OK - which the SCOTUS ruled should be removed or allow other religious groups to equally be represented.
People don’t want to “win” when they show up to show their opposition to Nazis and racists...we are supposed to be a United States...not one for white people and their failed, fallen, and historically wrong heroes to be on taxpayer or courthouse grounds where our criminal justice system is clearly already biased toward those of color when justice is supposed to be blind.
Those monuments were put up during the Jim Crow era and were meant to intimidate and remind those who are not white in that community who is still really in control.
They should have come down a long time ago.

And once again...when did opposing Nazis in the US become a debate?
Whatev.
This pissed me off and I almost resorted to using a name when referring to you. I am not nor have I ever defended Nazis. Stop spreading your bullshit.

This pissed me off and I almost resorted to using a name when referring to you. I am not nor have I ever defended Nazis. Stop spreading your bullshit.

Then stop grouping people who showed up to oppose the Nazis and KKK as all belonging to Antifa and being “domestic terrorists” just because of your personal hatred of liberals.
The difference I am trying to show is that one group was there waving Nazi flags...you don’t accidentally march with the Nazis.
While who the hell knows who is Antifa or not when the majority of people were there and in Pheonix to show their opposition to the Nazis, KKK, and racist commentary being thrown around by people.
One is clearly there to incite hate and violence, while the majority of the opposition were peaceful protestors with bad actors mixed in...not the other way around.
It wasn’t a few bad actors mixed in with the Nazis...they are all Nazis...they were there to spread more hate and incite violence (as most would looove a good race war to break out).

OMG...you almost called me a NAME, wow, the self-control!
(close one!)
;)

Last edited:
@Eventhorizon would you prefer we call you a nazi sympathizer or fascist sympathizer? Because you don't seem compelled to denounce that a nazi killed someone in Charlottesville but are quick to blame those that were injured/maimed/killed

@Eventhorizon would you prefer we call you a nazi sympathizer or fascist sympathizer? Because you don't seem compelled to denounce that a nazi killed someone in Charlottesville but are quick to blame those that were injured/maimed/killed
I do not know. Would you prefer us calling you impaired child or impaired human? Because you don't seem to have the ability to put structured thoughts together.
Further I have no intention of starting every post denouncing Nazis just to keep you happy. I've already made clear my thoughts. Yours are a little suspect though, how about you start every post this way and after some time I may follow if it works out for you.

Stop treating them like they are the same. Is that simple enough?
This thread is about Antifa. Not neonazis, white supremacists or the like. So I am not treating them the same. Antifa employs terrorists tactics. It's not like their only complaint is Nazis and therefore if you are against them it means you support Nazis. They are a proven violent terror group. That's what this discussion is about. You don't agree and that's your right. I'm sorry you don't agree but I can't force you. If you think though that intimidation of me by trying to label me a Nazi or other here is going to keep me from talking you must know by now that idea is misguided.
Back in the day people like you would just kill people like me. I'd say "I'm not a witch" but you'd call me one anyway and the burn or drown me. If anyone questioned that you'd call them a witch and so on and so on.