AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

Glad to see you understand.
Don't be. I don't understand anything. I'm just stupid.

Edit:
Also I only asked him that because I already knew he would pick neither, because I know how his narrative is. I already knew how you'd answer that question too.

Last edited:
Don't be. I don't understand anything. I'm just stupid.

Edit:
Also I only asked him that because I already knew he would pick neither, because I know how his narrative is. I already knew how you'd answer that question too.
Ok Oracle.
Also don't be so hard on yourself. I don't consider you to be anywhere close to stupid. Perhaps misinformed but certainly not stupid.

Yes, I along with others are aware that the racial divide and discontent is being purposefully done as a smoke screen.
That doesn’t mean that people should just sit at home and let fucking racist assholes drive their cars through crowds of people, sorry but I don’t just say - oh, it's a smokescreen...it’s backed by Trump and his words, his words have emboldened people to commit violent racially motivated acts and emboldened them to act like assholes to people who are not white.
Not okay even if it’s meant to be a distraction.

Also these people are a fire. You don't stop a fire by catching the arsonist.

The best distractions are real enough that you can't not deal with them directly. Just like a fire. Or a prong attack in chess.

Feds slap extremist anti-Trump group with domestic terror label

Paul Joseph Watson
| JULY 3, 2017

The Department of Homeland Security in New Jersey has officially listed Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization after a rash of violent attacks by the group targeting supporters of Donald Trump.

Under the heading ‘Anarchist Extremists: Antifa’, the njhomelandsecurity.gov website characterizes Antifa under the designation of “domestic terrorism”.

“In the past year, Antifa groups have become active across the United States, employing a variety of methods to disrupt demonstrations,” states the advisory, before going on to list a number of violent disruptions, including Milo Yiannopoulos’ speaking event at the University of California Berkeley on February 1st, which was cancelled after members of Antifa violently attacked free speech advocates

Biased rubbish

Reactions: Skarekrow
Sorry, but if you are carrying a torch and marching along side Neo-Nazi’s holding Nazi flags and shouting anti-semitic chants then you may as well call yourself a Nazi.
The rest is semantics.
I am well aware of the military industrial complex and monopoly money, so please don’t insult me by insinuating “I don’t seem to realize”...such assumptions from you when we talk.
I am well aware of the huge portion of our taxes that gets funneled to them and how much gets wasted...hourly.
https://www.nationalpriorities.org/cost-of/
View attachment 36996
Yes, I along with others are aware that the racial divide and discontent is being purposefully done as a smoke screen.
That doesn’t mean that people should just sit at home and let fucking racist assholes drive their cars through crowds of people, sorry but I don’t just say - oh, it's a smokescreen...it’s backed by Trump and his words, his words have emboldened people to commit violent racially motivated acts and emboldened them to act like assholes to people who are not white.
Not okay even if it’s meant to be a distraction.
I’m not that apathetic or naive thanks.

Are you joking? The whole Charlottesville ordeal started out as a peaceful rally in Lee Park. And it wasn't over white nationalism; it was over some historical monument. The first day went down fine, no violence or anything. But on the second day, the police declared a state of emergency and shut it down. They got a call from AntiFa threatening to "shut down" the protest themselves.. In other words, they got a call that threated violence. The protesters were not the bad guys here. Get a damn grip.

Very difficult to hide the facts. Still I have to admit my own amazement at how well many people ignore facts they don't like.
"facts" are bullshit. Anyone here can accuse you of doing the same thing. Everybody thinks what they believe is "fact" so why even bother pretending you have the upper hand with that mess?

"What I believe is fact and you just don't like it!" It's bullshit. All of it. This isn't about facts at all and it never has been.

O
"facts" are bullshit. Anyone here can accuse you of doing the same thing. Everybody thinks what they believe is "fact" so why even bother pretending you have the upper hand with that mess?

"What I believe is fact and you just don't like it!" It's bullshit. All of it. This isn't about facts at all and it never has been.
Ok, i dont agree with your assessment of facts. Beyond that though, if it's not about facts what is it about?

There are definitely sides. I know that because I'm not on yours.
Hmmm....
Sad and unfortunate. With time you may come around.
I will say though that if at any time in our existence we can look back and know the truth with no question, know how other people were thinking and why they did what they did or acted...at that time you'll see that I have been right about everything.

Hmmm....
Sad and unfortunate. With time you may come around.
I will say though that if at any time in our existence we can look back and know the truth with no question, know how other people were thinking and why they did what they did or acted...at that time you'll see that I have been right about everything.
How disgustingly smug you are.