AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

I'd kill myself before I add that.
I don't like being right you know. I suppose it's better then being wrong though.
I don't make the world what it is. I simply see it for what it is.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Are you joking? The whole Charlottesville ordeal started out as a peaceful rally in Lee Park. And it wasn't over white nationalism; it was over some historical monument. The first day went down fine, no violence or anything. But on the second day, the police declared a state of emergency and shut it down. They got a call from AntiFa threatening to "shut down" the protest themselves.. In other words, they got a call that threated violence. The protesters were not the bad guys here. Get a damn grip.

I am speaking directly to the march of the Nazi’s and the KKK and the Tiki torch carrying right-wing morons who marched with them.
WTF?
You get a fucking grip man...what’s with the goddamn attitude all the fucking time...it’s old.
Looks like the smoke screen is working on you too.

Hmmm....
Sad and unfortunate. With time you may come around.
I will say though that if at any time in our existence we can look back and know the truth with no question, know how other people were thinking and why they did what they did or acted...at that time you'll see that I have been right about everything.

God? Is that you?

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I had no idea you are a fascist milktoast but pulling a Nazi symbol from the trash and resurrecting it? No wonder you take issue with my posts.

Lolololo!!!!! Perfecto! I greatly appreciate this humor! Now piss off.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Thread absolute off topic. Does that mean all threads are fair game now?

Since when have they not been
So you are saying my thread is like the kitchen where everyone comes to party? Crack whores and diplomats alike.