AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

Terrorists invoke terror, not moderate disdain. It is dissonant to call them terrorists then talk about them like they're no more than bratty children throwing a tantrum because they've been impressed upon by some mastermind. Pick one or the other.

Feds slap extremist anti-Trump group with domestic terror label

Paul Joseph Watson
| JULY 3, 2017

The Department of Homeland Security in New Jersey has officially listed Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization after a rash of violent attacks by the group targeting supporters of Donald Trump.

Under the heading ‘Anarchist Extremists: Antifa’, the njhomelandsecurity.gov website characterizes Antifa under the designation of “domestic terrorism”.

“In the past year, Antifa groups have become active across the United States, employing a variety of methods to disrupt demonstrations,” states the advisory, before going on to list a number of violent disruptions, including Milo Yiannopoulos’ speaking event at the University of California Berkeley on February 1st, which was cancelled after members of Antifa violently attacked free speech advocates
Seriously, Infowars?
And you bitch about Wiki citations.
The author of your quote is a leading story contributor there...and we all know how unbiased the reporting of Alex Jones is.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Terrorists invoke terror, not moderate disdain. It is dissonant to call them terrorists then talk about them like they're no more than bratty children throwing a tantrum because they've been impressed upon by some mastermind. Pick one or the other.

They are both terrorists and bratty whores that hate their fathers. Anyway, however you choose to classify them is beyond uninteresting. What matters is what they do, and why they do it. In this case, what does George Soros have to gain from starting mass riots. Any thoughts?

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"
So all the Neo-Nazi, Alt-r, Tiki torch waving, anti-semitic, racist fucks...one of whom mowed down innocent people in a crowd with his car - that isn’t considered “Domestic Terrorism”?
Take off the blinders people...opposing FASCISM is a good thing.
Do you even see how you are falling for the same propaganda BS the Nazi’s employed in WWII...whipping up the public into a frenzy.
Dividing people into “sides”...the rally last night was not intended to bring people together.
Praising and alluding to pardoning a convicted former Sheriff, who was charged with outright racist tactics and profiling...while belittling John McCain for being a POW and who is fighting cancer he talks shit about because he didn’t vote for Trumps POS “healthcare” lie of a bill.
He didn’t once mention the young lady who was run over and killed by a Domestic Terrorist with racist ties and beliefs.
No...he spends the entire time pointing out how right he is and how wrong the media and everyone is treating him.
Way to bring people together.
He even lied about the crowd size outside...there were several thousand.
There is no good Neo-Nazi, KKK, torch waving assclowns will bring...it will not cause people to come together - it cause more hatred and separation of our society.
*sigh*

Last edited:
Any thoughts?

giphy.gif

They are both terrorists and bratty whores that hate their fathers. Anyway, however you choose to classify them is beyond uninteresting. What matters is what they do, and why they do it. In this case, what does George Soros have to gain from starting mass riots. Any thoughts?

Wow...how do you really feel?
And now Soros is the puppet master?
I hope you never have to make a stand on something that seriously impacts your life and grow so frustrated with everything you find yourself in a protest.
So far, the right has been the instigators of such riots - take Phoenix last night...both Congresspeople asked him not to come, the Mayor asked him not to come - the reason was because of exactly what happened.
People are not going to stand idly by while Trump spouts his dangerous rhetoric that clearly supports the right over those “violent” folks in the streets.
Which side is walking around with “open carry” assault rifles and handguns?
Swastikas, white polos, and red “Make America Great” hats...marching along side the Nazi’s and the KKK...chanting anti-semitic rants.
Yes...the violence can be done without...but I am not going to call people fighting against Nazi’s “bratty whores that hate their fathers”- wtf?

Wow...how do you really feel?
And now Soros is the puppet master?
I hope you never have to make a stand on something that seriously impacts your life and grow so frustrated with everything you find yourself in a protest.
So far, the right has been the instigators of such riots - take Phoenix last night...both Congresspeople asked him not to come, the Mayor asked him not to come - the reason was because of exactly what happened.
People are not going to stand idly by while Trump spouts his dangerous rhetoric that clearly supports the right over those “violent” folks in the streets.
Which side is walking around with “open carry” assault rifles and handguns?
Swastikas, white polos, and red “Make America Great” hats...marching along side the Nazi’s and the KKK...chanting anti-semitic rants.
Yes...the violence can be done without...but I am not going to call people fighting against Nazi’s “bratty whores that hate their fathers”- wtf?

Antifa is a good cause, if not a little misguided. "Nazis" are evil, yes I agree. But are these white nationalists really Nazis? Are the calling for genocide? Are they calling for a massive expansion of government power? No they're not! At he moment, "Nazi" is just a term the left is using to wage an ideological war. Do I agree with the White Nationalists? No! Absolutely not. I think they're all brainwashed. But no more than the Antifa protesters.

Not only are white nationalists not really Nazis, they aren't even the root cause of any major problems. Neither are the Antifa protesters. You're all victims of the same lie: that "the other side" is the reason there is so much injustice. What you and Evenhorizon don't seem to realize -- and I've said this over and over -- is the real cause of all your problems is: the military industrial complex and the monetary system. The truth is, so long as you keep fighting over things that don't really matter, you will be too distracted to see what is right in front of your face.

What's incredible is that you all keep falling for the same trick. Divide and conquer is not new, yet you can't see through it

Last edited:
This is starting to feel like the ghost of Muir.

You should read Noam Chomsky. He's spent his entire life exposing neo liberalism and capitalism. He explains who really benefits from these protests.

Yup I've seen all that.

Terrorists don't grow out of terrorism. You either shoot them or imprison them for a very long time. Which do you suggest?
Glad to see you understand.

Antifa is a good cause, if not a little misguided. "Nazis" are evil, yes I agree. But are these white nationalists really Nazis? Are the calling for genocide? Are they calling for a massive expansion of government power? No they're not! At he moment, "Nazi" is just a term the left is using to wage an ideological war. Do I agree with the White Nationalists? No! Absolutely not. I think they're all brainwashed. But no more than the Antifa protesters.

Not only are white nationalists not really Nazis, they aren't even the root cause of any major problems. Neither are the Antifa protesters. You're all victims of the same lie: that "the other side" is the reason there is so much injustice. What you and Evenhorizon don't seem to realize -- and I've said this over and over -- is the real cause of all your problems is: the military industrial complex and the monetary system. The truth is, so long as you keep fighting over things that don't really matter, you will be too distracted to see what is right in front of your face.

What's incredible is that you all keep falling for the same trick. Divide and conquer is not new, yet you can't see through it

Sorry, but if you are carrying a torch and marching along side Neo-Nazi’s holding Nazi flags and shouting anti-semitic chants then you may as well call yourself a Nazi.
The rest is semantics.
I am well aware of the military industrial complex and monopoly money, so please don’t insult me by insinuating “I don’t seem to realize”...such assumptions from you when we talk.
I am well aware of the huge portion of our taxes that gets funneled to them and how much gets wasted...hourly.
https://www.nationalpriorities.org/cost-of/
Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 8.35.34 AM.png
Yes, I along with others are aware that the racial divide and discontent is being purposefully done as a smoke screen.
That doesn’t mean that people should just sit at home and let fucking racist assholes drive their cars through crowds of people, sorry but I don’t just say - oh, it's a smokescreen...it’s backed by Trump and his words, his words have emboldened people to commit violent racially motivated acts and emboldened them to act like assholes to people who are not white.
Not okay even if it’s meant to be a distraction.
I’m not that apathetic or naive thanks.

Last edited:
It's safe to say the terrorist organization is still pretty.much in it's infancy. What should be done? Should the US goverment log and round up all it's members as terrorist threats to American interests? Should members and those who associate with its members be labeled as terrorist entities?
Best get back under your troll bridge and hide, 'eventhorizon.' Antifa and anonymous probably know your name by now :)

Best get back under your troll bridge and hide, 'eventhorizon.' Antifa and anonymous probably know your name by now :)
Seems as if the government thinks differently and between you or them. I'll go with their assessment.
The troll bridge is cute though.