AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

Yeah I just thought it was absurd for an OP to refuse to formally define what they are claiming. It's not as if all assertions ever made in any thread necessitate a dictionary definition, but when someone asks you to define what you mean and you refuse, it's like you're openly declaring that you don't want the discussion to be clear, fair, or conclusive. Hence my joking declaration of the start of the discussion at 9 pages in. Anyway, per @Eventhorizon that was not the intention and my Saturday of tooth-pulling is complete. I should probably go outside and give my skin at least a cursory exposure to the light of day.[/QUOTE
Yeah I just thought it was absurd for an OP to refuse to formally define what they are claiming. It's not as if all assertions ever made in any thread necessitate a dictionary definition, but when someone asks you to define what you mean and you refuse, it's like you're openly declaring that you don't want the discussion to be clear, fair, or conclusive. Hence my joking declaration of the start of the discussion at 9 pages in. Anyway, per @Eventhorizon that was not the intention and my Saturday of tooth-pulling is complete. I should probably go outside and give my skin at least a cursory exposure to the light of day.
It took me all of a minute to find and then cut and paste the definition from a source other than myself into a response for something I did not know was a demand in the first place.

August 28, 2017 - 03:58 PM EDT
Fox's Boothe: 'When will Democrats denounce antifa?
BY JOE CONCHA

Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe on Monday slammed Democratic lawmakers for not denouncing anti-fascist protest groups after violence broke out between pro- and anti-Trump demonstrators in Berkeley, Calif.

"So many people came together to denounce what we saw in Charlottesville with those neo-Nazi groups, those white supremacists," said Boothe on "America's Newsroom."

"Unfortunately, we're not seeing that same rebuke of groups like antifa."

Boothe called out House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who represents a district close to Berkeley, and Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) for not rebuking the militant far-left protesters publicly.

"Where is Congresswoman Barbara Lee, who represents the 13th District of California? Where is former Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who represents the nearby district of the 12th?" Boothe asked.

"If we're truly honest, if we truly want to stamp out hate in all of its forms, if we truly want to stamp out and push out violence in this country, it should be denounced in all of its forms. And I have yet to see anyone on the left denounce this group that purports to be on the left."

Reports say 14 people were arrested in Berkeley on Sunday during a rally that attracted pro- and anti-Trump protesters. Several supporters of the president injured in the clashes, according to local media.

"One officer was injured during an arrest and several officers were struck with paint," said the Berkeley Police Department in a press release. "Six people were injured and treated by paramedics. Two of those individuals were transported to local hospitals for treatment."

More than 100 hooded protesters carrying "no hate" signs attacked at least four people after avoiding security checkpoints to the park where the rally was held, according to The Associated Press.

Charlottesville, Va., was the scene of white supremacist violence earlier this month that left one counterprotester dead. That violence was linked to the city's decision to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee

August 28, 2017 - 03:58 PM EDT
Fox's Boothe: 'When will Democrats denounce antifa?
BY JOE CONCHA

Fox News contributor Lisa Boothe on Monday slammed Democratic lawmakers for not denouncing anti-fascist protest groups after violence broke out between pro- and anti-Trump demonstrators in Berkeley, Calif.

"So many people came together to denounce what we saw in Charlottesville with those neo-Nazi groups, those white supremacists," said Boothe on "America's Newsroom."

"Unfortunately, we're not seeing that same rebuke of groups like antifa."

Boothe called out House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who represents a district close to Berkeley, and Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) for not rebuking the militant far-left protesters publicly.

"Where is Congresswoman Barbara Lee, who represents the 13th District of California? Where is former Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who represents the nearby district of the 12th?" Boothe asked.

"If we're truly honest, if we truly want to stamp out hate in all of its forms, if we truly want to stamp out and push out violence in this country, it should be denounced in all of its forms. And I have yet to see anyone on the left denounce this group that purports to be on the left."

Reports say 14 people were arrested in Berkeley on Sunday during a rally that attracted pro- and anti-Trump protesters. Several supporters of the president injured in the clashes, according to local media.

"One officer was injured during an arrest and several officers were struck with paint," said the Berkeley Police Department in a press release. "Six people were injured and treated by paramedics. Two of those individuals were transported to local hospitals for treatment."

More than 100 hooded protesters carrying "no hate" signs attacked at least four people after avoiding security checkpoints to the park where the rally was held, according to The Associated Press.

Charlottesville, Va., was the scene of white supremacist violence earlier this month that left one counterprotester dead. That violence was linked to the city's decision to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee

Loads of people here and elsewhere have denounced the use of violence as a means to an end.
(i.e. the way Antifa functions)
Again, just because you have a personal hatred of “liberals”, does not mean that you get to group them in with any and all violent groups.

On the flip side however...there is no doubt who you are marching with under Nazi flags and KKK hoods, openly carrying assault weapons and torches.
Trump takes two days to denounce them and then backtracks at his rally.

Video of Alt-R firing on demonstrators besides the poor young lady and others who were hit by the maniac in the car.
(So stop arguing that the Alt-R and Nazis were peaceful)​

Most demonstrators at any of these demonstrations are peaceful in nature...that goes for both sides of the political spectrum.
However, that does NOT include Neo-Nazis and the KKK and anyone who marches with them.
If you are not a Nazi and you are marching with or defending them, then you are a Nazi sympathizer.
There is no middle ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necro and Stu
Loads of people here and elsewhere have denounced the use of violence as a means to an end.
Again, just because you have a personal hatred of “liberals”, does not mean that you get to group them in with any and all violent groups.

On the flip side however...there is no doubt who you are marching with under Nazi flags and KKK hoods, openly carrying assault weapons and torches.

Video of Alt-R firing on demonstrators besides the poor young lady and others who were hit by the maniac in the car.

Most demonstrators at any of these demonstrations are peaceful in nature...that goes for both sides of the political spectrum.
However, that does NOT include Neo-Nazis and the KKK and anyone who marches with them.
If you are not a Nazi and you are marching with or defending them, then you are a Nazi sympathizer.

This guy has now been arrested as he should be btw.

wqbfhyxyhmzjtmoy9yac.png

"A man seen in a now-viral video firing a gun at a crowd of counterprotesters during “Unite the Right” clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier this month has been arrested.

Charlottesville police arrested 52-year-old Richard Wilson Preston following the release of a video by the ACLU of Virginia that allegedly showed him firing a weapon in the direction of a group of counterprotesters, who were shouting insults and throwing objects at the right-wing demonstrators.”

Poor Dick...

Reactions: Eventhorizon
This guy has now been arrested as he should be btw.

wqbfhyxyhmzjtmoy9yac.png

"A man seen in a now-viral video firing a gun at a crowd of counterprotesters during “Unite the Right” clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier this month has been arrested.

Charlottesville police arrested 52-year-old Richard Wilson Preston following the release of a video by the ACLU of Virginia that allegedly showed him firing a weapon in the direction of a group of counterprotesters, who were shouting insults and throwing objects at the right-wing demonstrators.”

Poor Dick...

Arrested? Let's hope he's locked away for the rest of his life.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Arrested? Let's hope he's locked away for the rest of his life.

He’s been charged with “discharging a firearm within 1000 ft of a school”, not attempted murder, or assault with deadly weapon.
So it’s very doubtful that he will see any prison time or even lose any of his guns.

Trump denounced these things in the strongest possible language after waiting for the facts as any reasonable thinking person would do. He never back tracked.

Unfortunately your mind is for rent by whatever narative you wish to emblesh in your own mind. I can tell you this but you will ignore it. And here we are, again.

He’s been charged with “discharging a firearm within 1000 ft of a school”, not attempted murder, or assault with deadly weapon.
So it’s very doubtful that he will see any prison time or even lose any of his guns.
I've not seen this story. It's hard for me to believe that the act of holding a weapon in a crowded area would in itself not illicit a large amount of jail time.

Trump denounced these things in the strongest possible language after waiting for the facts as any reasonable thinking person would do. He never back tracked.

Unfortunately your mind is for rent by whatever narative you wish to emblesh in your own mind. I can tell you this but you will ignore it. And here we are, again.

God man...we were getting somewhere until you had to throw in - "Unfortunately your mind is for rent by whatever narative you wish to emblesh in your own mind. I can tell you this but you will ignore it.”

Why do you feel the urge to make such shitty comments to people?
Go see a shrink.

I've not seen this story. It's hard for me to believe that the act of holding a weapon in a crowded area would in itself not illicit a large amount of jail time.

Yeah...not surprised that you haven’t seen it....it’s only been in the news since the march.
Maybe there is more going on than you are narrowing your reading material to?

Yeah...not surprised that you haven’t seen it....it’s only been in the news since the march.
Maybe there is more going on than you are narrowing your reading material to?
I avoid fake news. It's possible they may mix a little real news in here and there. I'm taking your word that this is real news for now.

I avoid fake news. It's possible they may mix a little real news in here and there. I'm taking your word that this is real news for now.
Seriously...just google it man.
Jesus...they guy was arrested...there are sites with local news video reports about it...I’m sure they’re not all fake videos to trick everyone.

Seriously...just google it man.
Jesus...they guy was arrested...there are sites with local news video reports about it...I’m sure they’re not all fake videos to trick everyone.
Ok. Like I said I have no reason not to believe you in this case. What would you like me to do about it?

Ok. Like I said I have no reason not to believe you in this case. What would you like me to do about it?
Not to make assumptions about what I’m thinking or believe.