AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

Whaaaat? Someone calls you a Nazi and all of a sudden you're Mr. Dictionary!

Per wikipedia:

Hate speech
is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.[1][2] In the law of some countries, hate speech is described as speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it incites violence or prejudicial action against a protected group, or individual on the basis of their membership of the group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected group, or individual on the basis of their membership of the group. The law may identify a protected group by certain characteristics.[3][4][5]

Narrowing down to the U.S.:

Per wikipedia (with respect to the U.S.):

Only speech that poses an imminent danger of unlawful action, where the speaker has the intention to incite such action and there is the likelihood that this will be the consequence of his or her speech, may be restricted and punished by that law.

From the American Bar Association:

Debating Hate Speech

Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits.

So, Nazis are not a protected group, and political ideology/affiliation are not traits. Regardless of whether or not you're a Nazi, calling somebody that is not using a "hate name".

I don't really care, but I'm certain that your attempt to DL reinterpret the rules to manipulate the moderator team will certainly work in your favor.

I'm not sure what kind of person would do something so insidious, but I bet post 217 has a clue.
You are completely responsible for the choices you make. I have nothing at all to do with it.
Now, the admins here could choose to ignore your actions. Indicating any number of things by doing so. I guess we'll see.

Whaaaat? Someone calls you a Nazi and all of a sudden you're Mr. Dictionary!

Per wikipedia:

Hate speech
is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.[1][2] In the law of some countries, hate speech is described as speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it incites violence or prejudicial action against a protected group, or individual on the basis of their membership of the group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected group, or individual on the basis of their membership of the group. The law may identify a protected group by certain characteristics.[3][4][5]

Narrowing down to the U.S.:

Per wikipedia (with respect to the U.S.):

Only speech that poses an imminent danger of unlawful action, where the speaker has the intention to incite such action and there is the likelihood that this will be the consequence of his or her speech, may be restricted and punished by that law.

From the American Bar Association:

Debating Hate Speech

Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits.

So, Nazis are not a protected group, and political ideology/affiliation are not traits. Regardless of whether or not you're a Nazi, calling somebody that is not using a "hate name".
Your post is completely irrelevant to anything. Please stay out of conversations that are beyond you if you have nothing useful to add.

Your post is completely irrelevant to anything. Please stay out of conversations that are beyond you if you have nothing useful to add.
Only a Nazi would disregard evidence that calling someone a Nazi doesn't constitute using a hate name!

Last edited:
You are completely responsible for the choices you make. I have nothing at all to do with it.
Now, the admins here could choose to ignore your actions. Indicating any number of things by doing so. I guess we'll see.

Whilst we may disagree on politics @Eventhorizon I've not been ignoring this thread.

I completely understand criticism of the KKK and Nazis. Personal abuse is different. Thats destructive and against forum rules.

People have widely different political views. In a democracy, they should be heard, and barring "hate speech" I think that's healthy. If the moderators or admins had tried to censor this thread, it wouldn't be the same place.

But I hope given some of the events in Texas recently, people will set differences aside. The nazis are all dead. The people who dress up as them, need psychiatric help.

In a Republic, they are required to follow the law. They are no different than the Occupy movement ... which will be short lived and ridiculous.

This will forever be my favorite video regarding Antifa:

Don't mess with Phoenicians. lol (He was arrested btw.)

A dictionary definition of "nazi" coming from the guy who thinks Antifa is "liberal" is fucking hilarious.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Reactions: James
In a Republic, they are required to follow the law. They are no different than the Occupy movement ... which will be short lived and ridiculous.

This will forever be my favorite video regarding Antifa:

Don't mess with Phoenicians. lol (He was arrested btw.)
Why am I the only one who liked this? Hit a little to close to home did it?

Reactions: Sriracha
That's supposed to be free cupcakes to nonworkers and double price for worker's.
they're commie anarchists, of course they are sucking up to the proletariat.

Reactions: Wyote and James
Further I have no intention of starting every post denouncing Nazis just to keep you happy. I've already made clear my thoughts.

You never made a thread about the rise of neo-nazis, but AnitFa deserved it's own thread. Maybe you should make a thread denouncing the Alt Right.

Yes violence "on many sides" should be condemned. Why are we even talking about Nazis? They should not even have a platform. Quit giving these clowns (Alt Left + Alt Right) a voice of any kind.

Let me ask this: for what reason do we fight terrorism? Is it for political or religious reasons?

Reactions: Skarekrow
You never made a thread about the rise of neo-nazis, but AnitFa deserved it's own thread. Maybe you should make a thread denouncing the Alt Right.

Yes violence "on many sides" should be condemned. Why are we even talking about Nazis? They should not even have a platform. Quit giving these clowns (Alt Left + Alt Right) a voice of any kind.
Why exactly would i create a thread about neo-nazis? It would be short lived. We"d all stand around, one person would say " Neo-nazis suck" the rest would say " Yup" and that would be the end. There's no reason to discuss what's already known.
What we have here though are people defending antifa suggesting their only goal is to fight neo-nazis which is a bunch of bs. They attack capitalism and then use the "neo-nazi" platform to say anyone who is against them is clearly a Nazi. "You don't like our violence?" It because you support Nazis clearly. It's an age old tactic. People would be called out and killed in the past by religious fanatics and witch hunters in the same way.

People also need to stop calling neo-nazis the alt right. Just because they support a lesser form of illegal immigration control because in their mind less is better than nothing doesn't mean they have ANYTHING to do with the right as a whole.

This thread is as big as it is because there is debate about antifa and if it's bad. It's bad, it's full on terrorist to the American way of life. And So, here we are.

Reactions: Wyote
People also need to stop calling neo-nazis the alt right.

Indeed. People need to disassociate neo-nazis from the right as much as disassociate antifa from the left. These are extremist groups.

Indeed. People need to disassociate neo-nazis from the right as much as disassociate antifa from the left. These are extremist groups.
And yet liberal news stations and liberals in general won't denounce the actions of antifa or call attention to the violence created by them. Hmmmm....