Animals you like | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Animals you like

All of them! (Except silverfishes and mosquitoes)

What do you mean?

I believe they make us human in various ways. I've seen cases in which animals play a big role in prisoners health. By taking care of horses prisoners learn skills such as how to be patient and caring.

Watch this and you'll know what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AsOI8xR6CI

Nature also plays a big role on the advances of techology. Think about where humans would be today if there were no birds to inspire flight....

Animals simpy make humans more....kickass. :m059:

Cats! I love them, they don't annoyingly jump all over you when you walk in the door and they could pretty much survive without you.

Pythons
tumblr_lvtbvsCqug1qgfgmzo1_500.png

Panthers
tumblr_lvuyqcJNpF1qjvvz9o1_500.jpg

Pitbulls
tumblr_lvw89kiyci1qhyiewo1_500.jpg

Reactions: acd and endersgone
maratus volans

[youtube]QFUZuAVUh7E[/youtube]

check out this short documentary on this cute and awesome very surprising spider!
warning, does contain spider violence.

Dogs
Goats
Chickens
Small Birds
Crows

Crows are particularly interesting. They will gather as a group to ward off hawks and protect other birds. They have been called "the police of the sky." <3

i really like elephants!
check out this video of an elephant painting a portrait

[video=youtube_share;SNogdpHeuiE]http://youtu.be/SNogdpHeuiE[/video]

Dear Lord, that made me cry. That was beautiful - I never knew they could portray such raw concepts. Makes sense, though; they're some of the smartest animals on earth.

I don't think there's an animal I don't like, although I'm allergic to the majority. :/ Each has a unique majesty, beauty, and cuteness all their own.

Reactions: JGirl
i really like elephants!
check out this video of an elephant painting a portrait

[video=youtube_share;SNogdpHeuiE]http://youtu.be/SNogdpHeuiE[/video]

Omg he/she wanted to paint his family!!

These elephants paint better than I do...

I've had a thing for hamsters since I was a kid. But I guess all animals are cool, except for insects that fly around and sting me. Even mosquitos and other nasty stinging bugs like them have their place though.

Reactions: JGirl
and another
[video=youtube_share;Y7Vuv4ScRuU]http://youtu.be/Y7Vuv4ScRuU[/video]

Reactions: barbad0s
images

images

images

images

images

220px-Timba%2B1.jpg

Energetic dogs.

Kittens%20at%204%20weeks%20001%20%28Small%29.jpg

Curious cats.

walrus.jpg

Walrus.

I've been a lifelong lover of all animals but nothing will ever replace my complete adoration for dogs. Labradors, specifically. They're fantastic companions and I grew up with them - playing in the woods and wrestling outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: 894tt3h9
I've been a lifelong lover of all animals but nothing will ever replace my complete adoration for dogs. Labradors, specifically. They're fantastic companions and I grew up with them - playing in the woods and wrestling outside.
+1.
Dogs are my absolute favorite. I really can't wait until I can afford to move into a place big enough to adopt a few big dogs.
Labradors are wild but they are the biggest loves.

But my favorite is the German Shepherd.
They are incredibly intelligent and devoted and protective dogs.
You can't just own a German Shepherd. They have incredibly strong instincts and such a high intelligence that if you don't devote a lot of time training them properly and socializing them and keeping them active, they tend to become very stressed out.

Last edited:
+1.
Dogs are my absolute favorite. I really can't wait until I can afford to move into a place big enough to adopt a few big dogs.
Labradors are crazy but they are the biggest loves.
But my favorite is the German Shepherd. They are incredibly intelligent and devoted and protective dogs.
You can't just own a German Shepherd.
You have to know how to treat it and teach it.

+1 I grew up with Shepherds, but the same goes for Rotts. I kinda prefer Rotts because they're super smart, but a little more mellow.

Remdeer.jpg
My baby boy :love:

I also love horses to no end. Always have.

Reactions: acd
I had a rottweiler from the time I was born until I was about 7. It tolerated me trying to ride it like a horse when I was a toddler. lol.
Rotts are amazing as well. Basically all dogs are. I just love them so much.
/gushes.

I love horses too.. It breaks my heart to hear that it is now legal to capture and eat wild horses in some states (and domesticated ones, if they are sold to the slaughter house..)

I know a guy who was in the military (not uberrogo) and he said that when he returned from overseas, he spent time being treated for PTSD at a ranch, and that riding and spending time with horses was part of his treatment. I actually learned about it from him, and he was upset about it. He had developed a bond with the animals.

So it's strange that they can be food now... considering those are pretty much the reasons why it is illegal to serve and eat dogs and cats--because they are companion and therapy animals...It just seems like a fad to eat wild horses. Unnecessary.

But I am awed at how healing spending time with some animals can be. It truly amazes me.
I agree with @Annabreher that animals make us human. I think that all animal life should be valued and respected and protected, and not treated as beneath humanity or something exploitable. We diminish ourselves in behaving that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerxst and Sensiko
Horses, elephants, deer, dogs, cats, birds, lizards, probably others.

Chances are if it's considered an animal, I like it. Birds happen to be my primary "cause" though since they were never bred to be raised in captivity and probably end up suffering the most (alongside monkeys, elephants and other "exotics") due to human interference and plain old greed.

i love all kinds of animals, but my favorite without a doubt is the dog! man's best friend!

i love all kinds of animals, but my favorite without a doubt is the dog! man's best friend!

More like "man's genetically modified to be" best friend.