Am I considered a pervert? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Am I considered a pervert?

Isn't this thread titled, "Am I considered a pervert?" Just so happens, some people aren't afraid to say that they think you are..
I dont care about the straightforward answers; I prefer them. What I do not appreciate is the disrespect and lack of pensiveness in the answers. I dont care about being called a pervert as much as I do about the attitude going with the name calling.

I've seen name calling on your part a few times already, what's the difference?

I think that this thread is just indulging a violent fantasy of raping someone. I think the thread is feeding a fantasy that can lead to extremely violent act. I hope that it people just let this thread drop. I think your question has been answered. Now it is time to accept responsibility for your thoughts and your actions.

Reactions: Moxie and acd
I have an obsession with having intercourse with a girl. I am a female, and I like women. However, I dont want to do this in the conventional girl way, I want to "force" myself on her somehow, and penetrate her...omg I am so embarassed to be revealing this but I really do have fantasies of it daily. Hourly, possibly. Of course I have no phallus, but I could use anything to do the job. Am I a female pervert? Is this the thought of a rapist?

Personally, I don't think any of us are really qualified to tell you are or you aren't. I can see where some posters might have been alarmed, but we don't know the exact nature of these fantasies... we might be interpreting them as worse than they are, or alternatively, not taking them seriously enough. It's clear you're rather concerned about this; you've worked up the courage to talk about it here on the forums. It must have been eating you up on the inside if you were so willing to turn to others for help on such a personal matter.

Maybe you could go in and talk to a therapist about it? She/he would be better equipped to help you understand those feelings and/or their origins. Sometimes fantasies, even cruel fantasies, can also be vital a clue into our inner psyches or identities that we've been suppressing for whatever reason. This might be an interesting opportunity for a bit of self-discovery.

Last edited:
Simple question, do you do things without thinking on them. Are you less likely to do some thing that you constantly think on.

I constantly think I'm going to stop procrastinating and be less of a smart ass but neither of those things seems to be happening.

Reactions: Moxie
But what is to stop the negative energies from convincing you?

Womblikecocoon - you have a psychiatrist?

Sorry if I missed this on the thread, but are you aware that what you are describing sounds very much like obsessive compulsive disorder?

Note to posters - people with OCD, (should this be applicable in this case) will not follow through with their disturbing thoughts. They will worry about them. Rapists are sociopaths - they are not worried about the victim.

Seeing as womblikecocoon appears to be worried, lets not make her feel worse just yet by suggesting she may be a rapist. Once, when suffering extreme anxiety, I felt the urge to kill new-born children when I saw them. I had to walk away because I thought I would do it. Did you know that this is an extremely common thought for people under extreme stress? The people suffering the thoughts don't actually kill babies.

Sexual fantasies very often voice deeper issues - fears/desires pertaining to other things. Thoughts that might be considered "sexual perversions" are one of the symptoms of OCD.

Talk it through with your psychiatrist who knows you better but to me this sounds like anxiety and does not even sound that abnormal.

Stop worrying.

Reactions: bamf
I don't really follow you; but I was diagnosed with borderline personality with psychotic tendencies and bipolar 2
I am also avoidant and paranoid

Sorry I came back to this thread not realising how much it had moved along.

I also have bipolar 2 but it seems odd to have the borderline personality/psychotic tendancies with that - your delusions point to bipolar 1. But I'm not a psychiatrist so I don't know why I'm hypothesising!

Borderline personality suggests that you have interrelational problems due to the parnoid side of this. I have known a few people with borderline personalities and the anxiety that comes with it tends to push them into obsessiveness.

Obviously, psychosis mixed with obsessions is a bit scary but I still don't think this thread may make judgements. Let's leave this in the psychiatrists hands. As for suggestions of narcissism - come on, aren't INFJs supposed to be empathic? Consider the weight of your statement on someone who suffers paranoid delusions (no offence womblikecocoon, I am assuming here that you have been told by professionals that your thoughts are delusional and I also have presumed you know because of your diagnosis - I am not deliberately insulting you) Evil/good is not a useful way to see this. Mental health is a spectrum, people lash out or seem "perverted"/"abnormal" to some people if they literally feel attacked. People with the disorders womblikecocoon has mentioned do believe the world is out to get them. It must be like living in a war zone.

Hope it went well with your psychiatrist. I here these things tend to be manageable. Good luck.

I have a psychiatrist but we do not talk about that, I never told her about those thoughts. She said I did have compulsions though, and OCD seems likely.
I dont know what will stop me; like you say, what will prevent me except if I call on the good energies.

Sorry I came back to this thread not realising how much it had moved along.

I also have bipolar 2 but it seems odd to have the borderline personality/psychotic tendancies with that - your delusions point to bipolar 1. But I'm not a psychiatrist so I don't know why I'm hypothesising!

Borderline personality suggests that you have interrelational problems due to the parnoid side of this. I have known a few people with borderline personalities and the anxiety that comes with it tends to push them into obsessiveness.

Obviously, psychosis mixed with obsessions is a bit scary but I still don't think this thread may make judgements. Let's leave this in the psychiatrists hands. As for suggestions of narcissism - come on, aren't INFJs supposed to be empathic? Consider the weight of your statement on someone who suffers paranoid delusions (no offence womblikecocoon, I am assuming here that you have been told by professionals that your thoughts are delusional and I also have presumed you know because of your diagnosis - I am not deliberately insulting you) Evil/good is not a useful way to see this. Mental health is a spectrum, people lash out or seem "perverted"/"abnormal" to some people if they literally feel attacked. People with the disorders womblikecocoon has mentioned do believe the world is out to get them. It must be like living in a war zone.

Hope it went well with your psychiatrist. I here these things tend to be manageable. Good luck.
I am sick of being called delusional! And the diagnosis of BP2 was given as a suggestion by a psychologist, and I took her at face value. I am not paranoid delusions! They say these things to make you THINK you are delusional so they can poison you with antipsychotic drugs and remove your sanity! Antidepressants cause death! You can look up the side effects and see this for yourselves, yet you deliberately refuse to.
You above me, you should know how the system works, of all people!

Has being labeled a name caller really taken your focus away from the fact that you are a wanna-be rapist? Priorities.

Not at all helpful and probably not accurate. Who among us hasn't thought of things that we would NEVER do?

First, I think this is a gag. Second If you really have tose thoughts I think you know what you are.