A MUCH NEEDED Trump Thread | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

A MUCH NEEDED Trump Thread

Hillarylikestheboobs.png

B8PjFWMCIAANzeE.jpg

d69c40qvgidcsf6a0aer.jpg

08-hillary-eating-pizza.jpg

This is a wonderful thread.

Pelosi thinks Bush is President... What a stupid bitch... right guys? Team Trump woo hoo!

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Have you ever slept on a
@Flavus Aquila I'm still waiting on you to effectively school us on how to discredit Trump.
He wont do it, the implication being that he doesnt have the balls to do it.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I'm still waiting for my money.
:m114:

HEY everyone!
The Democrats are PATHETIC at the moment!
Hillary lost so BIGLY and she's still LOSING! So SAD!
President BUSH? Pelosi is a DWEEB! It's time we look at her and say BYE-BYE!
A lot of people that I know are saying that HILLARY is a LESBIAN! That explains WHY she represents the FASCIST LBTQ MOVEMENT!
We need to COME TOGETHER people!!! IF we let the ANARCHIST LEFT halt the ADMINISTRATION, we will lose JOBS, ORDER, and PEACE. It's so STUPID that they don't talk about RUSSIA, CHINER', IRAN or OTHER COUNTRIES that want to HARM US.
Our VALUES are under ATTACK and we can't STAND FOR IT!
Join Team Ezrizon TODAY! WE will fight the ACLU and the LIBERAL MEDIA run by SOROS and the JEWS to DISCREDIT TRUMP. IT'S OVER, LIBERALS. THIS IS TRUMP'S AMERICA NOW.
BYE-BYE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

Donald-Trump-9270.jpg

That's going to take a while... and I'm still debating the merits with myself.

In the meanwhile, I'll just stick with whatever is fun.
Take your time. What merits are you debating? The possibility of changing your mind? I'll stop harassing you about it though.

Reactions: Skarekrow
HEY everyone!
The Democrats are PATHETIC at the moment!
Hillary lost so BIGLY and she's still LOSING! So SAD!
President BUSH? Pelosi is a DWEEB! It's time we look at her and say BYE-BYE!
A lot of people that I know are saying that HILLARY is a LESBIAN! That explains WHY she represents the FASCIST LBTQ MOVEMENT!
We need to COME TOGETHER people!!! IF we let the ANARCHIST LEFT halt the ADMINISTRATION, we will lose JOBS, ORDER, and PEACE. It's so STUPID that they don't talk about RUSSIA, CHINER', IRAN or OTHER COUNTRIES that want to HARM US.
Our VALUES are under ATTACK and we can't STAND FOR IT!
Join Team Ezrizon TODAY! WE will fight the ACLU and the LIBERAL MEDIA run by SOROS and the JEWS to DISCREDIT TRUMP. IT'S OVER, LIBERALS. THIS IS TRUMP'S AMERICA NOW.
BYE-BYE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

Donald-Trump-9270.jpg
That's kind of out there. I'm not sure i can allow my name to be associated with this anymore.

Reactions: James and acd
Well, that's a little disappointing. But it's ok I consider my loss of funds a small sacrifice for an important cause. Thankfully, I still have my male cat and am able to administer my daily penile injections of cat "milk." It helps for the important things in life like, skinny wiener, and cognitive dissonance...

You gave all that money I lent you to James?!?? You said you were going to spend it on paper napkins! I'm never trusting you again.

GUYS IT'S ME AGAIN!l

I've written a SONG about the LIBERALS LOSING BADLY.
Toby Keith JUST wrote to tell me that HE'S GOING TO USE IT for his NEXT ALBUM.

Here's the SONG. It was produced by DANGER MOUSE whom I've known for 10 YEARS!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s02LS26ns6ZT

This is beautiful. It probably won't even trigger @Wyote

You gave all that money I lent you to James?!?? You said you were going to spend it on paper napkins! I'm never trusting you again

Um, y-yeah. Yes ma'am. It was for a really good cause though, so it's cool right? Yeah it's cool. Here, have a cat milk injection...

*pokes a used syringe into the back of your knee*

Think I can borrow $14?

Dear members & friends of Team Ezrizon,

It is with great joy I can announce that I have found the love of my life.
Her name is Agarina and she's a 19 year old Japanese au pair that has worked in my home for the last 4 months.
We are engaged and have begun planning a wedding in Las Vegas that will take place in the next couple of days.

We will all take back Washington soon!

@invisible @Wyote @Eventhorizon @Skarekrow @Milktoast Bandit @hush @ruji @Soulfire @James

Thank you all for your donations and love! We truly appreciate it.