A MUCH NEEDED Trump Thread | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

A MUCH NEEDED Trump Thread

Whilst I have been a mystical Paqos Shaman in a previous life, this was under the name "Dave". I want to make clear, that I am in no way connected to the Shaman James, that Ezra has mentioned here. Although I have no medical training at all, apart from a Health and Safety course I failed in 1994, I have to say these treatments sound pseudoscientific and experimental.

I have of course though sent the money, albeit in mystical form....

Hi James,

I understand that your soul is searching for meaning behind my answers, and I feel that frustration coming through from your infinite spirit.
Let me assure you that my treatments are the exact opposite of pseudoscience. The paqo shamanist treatments have been in use since the dawn of mankind, and we have healed people with our magic ever since then.

Modern science is based on the false claim that evil spirits come from "viruses" and "bacteria". Those things do, in fact, no exist. They are dreamt up by the western medical community in a desperate attempt to sell you drugs that hinder your spiritual growth.

I come from a long line of magical shamans that have all passed their experiences down to me. While not all benefit from my treatments, many find comfort in my relaxing and extreme practices.
As I am writing this, I have just come from a 2 hour ayahuasca experience with Ezra in my sauna. His severely burned body is screaming for water, but the spirit inside him is growing stronger and stronger.

If any of you wish to feel what spiritual growth is like, send me a PM to purchase my homegrown magical erythroxylaceae leaves. They will leave you energized and completely aware of your surroundings.

I hope that answers your questions.

May dreams lead you toward your eternal goals!

Signed,
James
Mystical Paqo Shamans Inc.
Kingston, Jamaica

@ezra

I don't have much money but i do own a heard of mountain goats...one of them is quite special..his name is Victor...i named him after Victor Hugo since he loves reading poetry so much.

Will you accept Victor as payment ? I want to be part of your followers and give you everything i own. Victor is everything to me! Please accept this gift oh great leaders!

totes2.jpg

@ezra

I don't have much money but i do own a heard of mountain goats...one of them is quite special..his name is Victor...i named him after Victor Hugo since he loves reading poetry so much.

Will you accept Victor as payment ? I want to be part of your followers and give you everything i own. Victor is everything to me! Please accept this gift oh great leaders!

Dear Soulfire,

Your name emanates with knowledge and power. I can feel it flowing through my body and massaging my chi. Thank you for sharing that energy with me!
The goat is a sacred and revered animal in our practices. We worship its glory and use its bodily fluids regularly in our treatment methods.
That is a fine offer indeed!

Unfortunately I'm not interested in anything but cash. What have you got?

Keep your soul as light and pure as it already is!

Signed,
James
Kingston, Jamaica

Dear Soulfire,

Your name emanates with knowledge and power. I can feel it flowing through my body and massaging my chi. Thank you for sharing that energy with me!
The goat is a sacred and revered animal in our practices. We worship its glory and use its bodily fluids regularly in our treatment methods.
That is a fine offer indeed!

Unfortunately I'm not interested in anything but cash. What have you got?

Keep your soul as light and pure as it already is!

Signed,
James
Kingston, Jamaica
@Soulfire. And he needs a lot. I still have not been paid...

Reactions: James
Hey GANG it's EZRA

I have just come out of an INTENSE round of treatment administered by my new guru JAMES.
He has a shown me the LIGHT and I will have him by my SIDE from now on. Not only has he shown me the FOLLIES of modern "MEDICINE", he is saving MILLIONS of people EVERY DAY.
Do yourself a FAVOR and buy all of his products RIGHT AWAY. He is truly a MASTER at his craft!
Don't wait, buy them now!
Send me a PM and give me your credit card number!

... Oh, and liberal media sucks, washington elite, yadda-yadda

Hey GANG it's EZRA

I have just come out of an INTENSE round of treatment administered by my new guru JAMES.
He has a shown me the LIGHT and I will have him by my SIDE from now on. Not only has he shown me the FOLLIES of modern "MEDICINE", he is saving MILLIONS of people EVERY DAY.
Do yourself a FAVOR and buy all of his products RIGHT AWAY. He is truly a MASTER at his craft!
Don't wait, buy them now!
Send me a PM and give me your credit card number!

... Oh, and liberal media sucks, washington elite, yadda-yadda

Please hurry

We NEED to get BACK ON TOPIC!!

His Holiness James would like to thank all of you that have ordered his products. It has been truly overwhelming how many of you have chosen to follow his DIVINE advice!
My progress has gone along so quickly DUE TO MY SUPER HUMAN STRENGHT (that Alex Jones' pills have given me) that I can go back home.
Some "people" are saying that I need to do this to keep my "health insurance" from Team Ezrizon which is NOT TRUE.
His Holiness will accompany me back home where we will DISSPELL THE LIES about Paqo Shamanism!

Remember to sign up for SquareSpace using the offer code "Ezrizon" to get 10% off your first website

I keep reading this as "A MUCH NEEDED Dump Thread"

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
I, unfortunately, don't think you will get the products that you purchased from "James"

Well, that's a little disappointing. But it's ok I consider my loss of funds a small sacrifice for an important cause. Thankfully, I still have my male cat and am able to administer my daily penile injections of cat "milk." It helps for the important things in life like, skinny wiener, and cognitive dissonance...

Well, that's a little disappointing. But it's ok I consider my loss of funds a small sacrifice for an important cause. Thankfully, I still have my male cat and am able to administer my daily penile injections of cat "milk." It helps for the important things in life like, skinny wiener, and cognitive dissonance...

That sounds like something I should look into. Thank you for the tip!