A MUCH NEEDED Trump Thread | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

A MUCH NEEDED Trump Thread

Hi, this is Ezra's assistant Melanie from the Team Ezrizon office.
I have a message to parlay from Ezra:

"I have been reading along on my Kindle and I want everyone to know that I am DISSATISFIED that this thread has gone OFF-TOPIC. This thread was CLEARLY meant to be an ATTACK on the LIBERAL MEDIA only, so this DISCUSSION is UNACCEPTABLE."

Reactions: Skarekrow
On the contrary, I think we could effectively discredit Trump, the alt right, and the right wing media. No one has had the brains to do it properly... I'm half tempted to tear down Trump the effective and intelligent way... sweeping this thread away in the back-draft.

hmmmm

I dare you.

Let's see what you've got, Smarty Pants.

Last edited:
I think he is bluffing. But would be more than pleasantly surprised to learn something.

I think he is too. But yes. I agree. I love a good knowledge share.

Flavus got no balls.

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
Hi @ezra @#Teamwhateveryoucalledit
I thought you could use this meme in you efforts, consider it a donation (i made it myself)

spicer 9.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017_02_09_at_16_17_33.png

Reactions: James
HI Team Ezrizon members and family,

I have been a bit under the weather, but I am completely fine now due to the help of a mystical shaman called Ubuntim. He gave me some ancient white sniffing powder that grants you energy and spiritual power.

There is nothing we can't do! I feel so energized and ready to take on the EVIL media!

Greetings members of INFJs.com.
I am James, the mystical Paqos shaman. Ezra is going through one of my most intensive rehabilitation projects at the moment, and I am to understand that his Ezrizon foundation is paying me for it, so I would like to thank you for your donations.
Ezra is currently undergoing a 15-hour long sauna treatment where he will sweat out all of his vaccinations and D-vitamins. He will not be permitted to eat for the next 7 days, and will instead rely on my own mystical blend of vaporizer fluid for nourishment.
If all goes according to plan, Ezra will be back at full health and clarity by a couple of weeks.

Should any of you care to purify your souls like Ezra is, please reply to this message or send "me" a DM. My current fee is $15.000 for two weeks, but I am flexible on the down-payment.

May the peace of a thousand drops of dew fill your souls,
James.

Reactions: Gust and James
Greetings members of INFJs.com.
I am James, the mystical Paqos shaman. Ezra is going through one of my most intensive rehabilitation projects at the moment, and I am to understand that his Ezrizon foundation is paying me for it, so I would like to thank you for your donations.
Ezra is currently undergoing a 15-hour long sauna treatment where he will sweat out all of his vaccinations and D-vitamins. He will not be permitted to eat for the next 7 days, and will instead rely on my own mystical blend of vaporizer fluid for nourishment.
If all goes according to plan, Ezra will be back at full health and clarity by a couple of weeks.

Should any of you care to purify your souls like Ezra is, please reply to this message or send "me" a DM. My current fee is $15.000 for two weeks, but I am flexible on the down-payment.

May the peace of a thousand drops of dew fill your souls,
James.

Whilst I have been a mystical Paqos Shaman in a previous life, this was under the name "Dave". I want to make clear, that I am in no way connected to the Shaman James, that Ezra has mentioned here. Although I have no medical training at all, apart from a Health and Safety course I failed in 1994, I have to say these treatments sound pseudoscientific and experimental.

I have of course though sent the money, albeit in mystical form....