A MUCH NEEDED Trump Thread | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

A MUCH NEEDED Trump Thread

Dear Team Ezrizon members,

Tonight was not my proudest moment. I went to Agarina's friends house and screamed for her to come out for half an hour, after which the police came out and arrested me.
However, I'm glad to say that I am no longer in custody, and I still think we might get back together.

Signed,
Ezra
Co-founder of Team Ezrizon

What is going on here??!

Why is this thread so creepy and shoddy?

I also love how the 9th Circuit in a Per Curium order upheld the District Court. Now look I am not expressing my political views here... and what... I just am not. I prefer to keep that with me. However, if you violate the constitution I get really frustrated because it is a beautiful piece of art with fundamental rights and liberties.

Also, Trump actually does have a somewhat decent chance of winning if he takes it up to the Supreme Court, which he is not at this point as I've been told.

In short, the president can control who can enter and not enter the country as long as it is "narrowly tailored" to overcome a "fundamental" liberty. I also heard he is working on a new order, one that is "narrowly tailored." At this point, according to the courts, his order is just not narrowly tailored and thus violates the Constitution , no matter what you say!

Sorry for the ramble, but this is a topic I get really passionate and hyped about. Lol. I have been following this for a while. I have genuine interest constitutional law.

Last edited:
Great! Well, it's a long story, but it has to do with keeping someone in your basement against their will, yadda yadda yadda

Oooo. I see. This may be Kidnap or false imprisonment if you are not holding them for a good cause. I just hope you don't do this again in the future. :)

Reactions: Free
Americans are afraid of everything. You were afraid that Iraq had "secret" nuclear weapons program, even thought no other country on the plant was. You are all so afraid of terrorism, yet USA is hardly ever attacked. Fox news is constantly reporting on dooms day predictions which every republican believes, yet they never happen.

Reactions: acd and Skarekrow
On the contrary, I think we could effectively discredit Trump, the alt right, and the right wing media. No one has had the brains to do it properly... I'm half tempted to tear down Trump the effective and intelligent way... sweeping this thread away in the back-draft.

hmmmm

I would encourage you to do it! Just work on it about 3 hours a day for a few weeks and then come back with what you discover. I might even be able to help with the philosophy; I recent wrote an essay on the epistemological importance of remaining open to change.

Reactions: Scientia and acd
NATION WITH CRUMBLING BRIDGES AND ROADS
EXCITED TO BUILD GIANT WALL

(^^^see that, I made the font gold, like everything Trump touches)

Borowitz-Nation-With-Crumbling-Bridges-and-Roads-Excited-to-Build-Giant-Wall-690.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—As America’s bridges, roads, and other infrastructure dangerously deteriorate from decades of neglect, there is a mounting sense of urgency that it is time to build a giant wall.

Across the U.S., whose rail system is a rickety antique plagued by deadly accidents, Americans are increasingly recognizing that building a wall with Mexico, and possibly another one with Canada, should be the country’s top priority.

Harland Dorrinson, the executive director of a Washington-based think tank called the Center for Responsible Immigration, believes that most Americans favor the building of border walls over extravagant pet projects like structurally sound freeway overpasses.

“The estimated cost of a border wall with Mexico is five billion dollars,” he said.
“We could easily blow the same amount of money on infrastructure repairs and have nothing to show for it but functioning highways.”

Congress has dragged its feet on infrastructure spending in recent years, but Dorrinson senses growing support in Washington for building a giant border wall. “Even if for some reason we don’t get the Mexicans to pay for it, five billion is a steal,” he said.

While some think that America’s declining infrastructure is a national-security threat, Dorrinson strongly disagrees.
“If immigrants somehow get over the wall, the condition of our bridges and roads will keep them from getting very far,” he said.

Americans are afraid of everything. You were afraid that Iraq had "secret" nuclear weapons program, even thought no other country on the plant was. You are all so afraid of terrorism, yet USA is hardly ever attacked. Fox news is constantly reporting on dooms day predictions which every republican believes, yet they never happen.

Fear mongering. Those who live in fear are asleep, and those who are asleep are not aware of their own potential. Those who are not conscious of their potential cannot manifest, and so the cycle continues. It is by design of this society that we live in. Fear is control. Mainstream news is also meant to distract, much like sports. Television, bad.

Point being, I really wish all of you, every single one, would disregard the major news outlets entirely. There are positive, factual and honest sources of journalism out there, also known as "alternative media" if you know where to look.

The war against "fake news" is an attempt to discredit true, honest journalism and eventually, free speech, because good, positive ideas invoking change and inevitably, the spiritual awakening of a large fraction of the population, are beginning to scare the absolute shit out of the status quo, because they know they can't keep up the ploy for too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: James and Skarekrow
Capture.JPG

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
We all love Trump for his inaccuracies. :m032:

"[...] last night in Sweden. Sweden!"

Did Trump make up a terrorist attack in Sweden?

Reactions: Scientia

I live in Scandium and I confirm that it is true about the girls. Anyway, it will be renamed "Slovenium" in homage to Donald Trump's Slovenian wife Melania. An executive order was just signed.

Reactions: Scientia
Considering the nature of this thread being inaccurate in itself, I am treating all posts here as being just that.
It's a satire thread through and through.

NATION WITH CRUMBLING BRIDGES AND ROADS
EXCITED TO BUILD GIANT WALL

(^^^see that, I made the font gold, like everything Trump touches)

Borowitz-Nation-With-Crumbling-Bridges-and-Roads-Excited-to-Build-Giant-Wall-690.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—As America’s bridges, roads, and other infrastructure dangerously deteriorate from decades of neglect, there is a mounting sense of urgency that it is time to build a giant wall.

Across the U.S., whose rail system is a rickety antique plagued by deadly accidents, Americans are increasingly recognizing that building a wall with Mexico, and possibly another one with Canada, should be the country’s top priority.

Harland Dorrinson, the executive director of a Washington-based think tank called the Center for Responsible Immigration, believes that most Americans favor the building of border walls over extravagant pet projects like structurally sound freeway overpasses.

“The estimated cost of a border wall with Mexico is five billion dollars,” he said.
“We could easily blow the same amount of money on infrastructure repairs and have nothing to show for it but functioning highways.”

Congress has dragged its feet on infrastructure spending in recent years, but Dorrinson senses growing support in Washington for building a giant border wall. “Even if for some reason we don’t get the Mexicans to pay for it, five billion is a steal,” he said.

While some think that America’s declining infrastructure is a national-security threat, Dorrinson strongly disagrees.
“If immigrants somehow get over the wall, the condition of our bridges and roads will keep them from getting very far,” he said.

Check your facts, Skare!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"On Thursday, Senate leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky, said Congress will follow through on Trump's border wall order, and McConnell estimated it will cost $15 billion at most — he cited a range of $12 billion to $15 billion."

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html

"During his campaign, Trump promised he'd get Mexico to foot the bill, saying in April of last year that the United States' neighbor to the south could make a "one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.""

"But last July, research group Bernstein estimated a different figure, and it's a lot more than the President predicted. Minus labor and land acquisition costs, analysts there found that the materials needed to build a 40-foot-tall, 7-foot-deep, 10-inch-thick, and 1,000-mile-long wall between the U.S. and Mexico would cost $15 billion."

[...]

"Add in labor and land acquisition, and the cost of the wall could reach $25 billion, according to Bernstein. And depending on its height, costs for concrete and cement could reach $1 billion and $330 million, respectively. Flooding and rough terrain could also raise the price tag."

http://fortune.com/2017/01/25/donald-trump-mexico-wall-cost/

However, the Swedish company IKEA could reduce the cost to $10 billion.

Swedish Humor: Building An 'Affordable' Border Wall

by Tyler Durden
Feb 7, 2017 4:15 AM

“Too expensive!” “Too complicated!” “Unrealistic!” – This is the sort of criticism US President Donald Trump is currently facing over plans to build a wall along the border with Mexico.

But, as The Postillon blog hilariously explains, an offer from home furnishings brand, IKEA, could solve all of these problems with a single blow.

The Scandinavian furniture maker has offered the USA a practical, ready-made solution with “Börder Wåll”.

20170205_ikea1_0.jpg

All they need to do is pick it up in a van from the nearest IKEA branch and put it up where they want it to go. Totalling US $9,999,999,999.99, “Börder Wåll” is significantly cheaper than a conventional wall. Estimates suggest that a conventional wall would cost between US $15 and $25 billion.

According to government press secretary, Sean Spicer, President Trump is currently inspecting the offer:

The simple, Scandinavian designed border wall (with a 5 year guarantee) is primarily made of pressboard with a birch effect and can be assembled with the help of a hex key. A 12,000 page instruction manual with easy-to-understand pictures makes construction child’s play – as long as there is not a single screw missing.

“However, assembly requires two people: one person can hold the wall while the second screws it together”, it states in IKEA’s offer.

The basic model of the wall is 33ft (10 m) tall and 1,954 miles (3,144 km) long, although the height and length can be extended as desired.

IKEA has already announced that it will design other products in the next few weeks that will be compatible with “Börder Wåll”. According to inside sources, this includes products such as the “Gåwk” watchtower and the “Råtåtåtåtåtå” spring-gun.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-05/swedish-humor-building-affordable-border-wall

and in GB
Capture.JPG

Reactions: Skarekrow