8.9 Earthquake Strikes Japan..Tsunami warnings.. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

8.9 Earthquake Strikes Japan..Tsunami warnings..

I have stayed away from this thread, too. Tragedies like this are not seen every day. They are now officially calling this a 9.0. Radiation leaks are imminent. It is causing Germany to relook at their extending closure of nuclear plants.

Over sixty aftershocks, some of which would rate as a major earthquake, have added to the problems for these poor people. I cannot imagine if my neighborhood looked like theirs. I cannot imagine how so many people can be missing. My heart is having a meltdown for the people involved. Those spared of this nightmare are surely lucky.

Earthquake in Japan, because that's where atheists live

I really want to believe that she is either a very misguided soul who will find some better path one day, or that this is just a stupid prank, but I fear it's neither. People like her make me question my beliefs that all should be free to say what they want. Disgusting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Edy6ztOQFo"]YouTube - GOD IS SO GOOD!![/ame]

Last edited:
Reactions: Sithious
I really want to believe that she is either a very misguided soul who will find some better path one day, or that this is just a stupid prank, but I fear it's neither. People like her make me question my beliefs that all should be free to say what they want. Disgusting.

YouTube - GOD IS SO GOOD!!

If and this is a big if, God had anything to do with this, he didn't wake people up, he put them to permanent sleep. Seems like the plan failed to me.

Reactions: Siamese cat

Westboro much? I can't believe more Christians hold this ridiculous views. Truly disgusting.

Reactions: Siamese cat

I concur!

However horrible what she said was, it is her right to; and simply put, she will have to deal with the consequences of her actions as I have been referenced to that link 4 different times so it is no small comment she made.

It really is horrible and devastating. I heard that half of a town and its inhabitants are completely missing. So sad.
And they were just about out of debt....now they are screwed. I know they will go on, they are Japan after all. That doesn't make this event less awful.

Yeah she shut her account down. I guess she got a lot of backlash. I understand her intentions but I think she is delusional and ignorant. I don't think she asked for the earthquake to happen, but is rather assuming this is what happened because of her prayers. She's obviously completely ridiculous. I feel sorry for her.

Have you guys seen this? Those of you living on the west coast, please take care!

wcdbon.jpg

...FUCK!

Apparently this isn't real. I had a LOT of anxiety over this for a while. But [MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION] explained I am not going to die lol. (I live in British Columbia).

Apparently this isn't real. I had a LOT of anxiety over this for a while. But @IndigoSensor and @Serenity explained I am not going to die lol. (I live in British Columbia).

Oh...whew. I guess living in Southern California it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway. Our air is already hazardous as it is.

Not to draw away from the fact that the Japanese are dealing with this point blank.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-_9YHBNRI"]YouTube - Coming Clean (tamtampamela admits to being a troll)[/ame]

The girl admits to being a troll..sadly..a lot of people give her props for her job.

well she did do a good job of trolling. >_>;

....I wondered though.
A week has passed. And it seems the amount of radiation is definitely increasing, for worse.

...Just how much radiation the workers in Fukushima had accumulated?.... D:
Salute. Just... well.

Okay...this is just...WTF territory, but I - GUESS - it could be cute, since the explanation is for kids, but still...seriously??--:m194:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sakN2hSVxA"]YouTube - (Subbed) Nuclear Boy ã†ã‚“ã¡ãƒ»ãŠãªã‚‰ã§ä¾‹ãˆã‚‹åŽŸç™ºè§£èª¬[/ame]

Reactions: AUM
Japan was just hit by another earthquake a couple hours ago, 7.4 on the Richter scale

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ftershock-yet-a-month-on-from-earthquake.html

Thankfully it sounds like it didn't create a tsunami this time.

I am glad this one was not as destructive. An earthquake in the 7's must be quite the norm in Japan, who is surprisingly handling the situation well(considering the magnitude of the quake)

This people are going through a lot of suffering still though :(