19 Dead over 50 injured in UK terror attack | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

19 Dead over 50 injured in UK terror attack

im less worried about neo nazis than i am about neo Bolsheviks

OK, with all respect I'm signing off. I'm not here to argue, and we cannot agree, so let us agree to disagree.

Reactions: 5r6jhd and James
@Billy @Tamagochi you're perfectly entitled to your views.

That said I think it's worth mentioning there are 1.3 million Muslims who live in the UK. If 40% wanted to support terrorism ? There would be a lot more problems. They don't.

There aren't. I worked with many Muslim friends and colleagues. They will be appalled and horrified. Like everyone else was.

I think I'll place my trust in the hands of the expert counter terrorism officers, who will track down these criminals. They've spent years studying and building a highly effective strategy. This is only the second explosive device used in a terrorist attack in the UK since 2005.

There have already been multiple arrests. This is a very safe country, perhaps the largest democracy with an unarmed police service. It will continue to be a safe country long after these fanatics are dead or in prison. Whatever their religion.

thus making you the progressive bigot.

Oh I can see you cheerfully typing away with a shit-eating grin thinking you delivered a real gotcha, but no, that's not how it works. Being intolerant to someone's intolerance isn't bigotry.

also something like 40% of uk muslims do not assist authorities and when polled would not turn over an imminent threat to police, so no, they really dont cooperate.

What a crock of shit. Whose arsehole did you dig that up from?

your country is being colonized,

HAHAHA! Yeah, sure it is. I'm pretty sure our centuries long government is just about to be supplanted and dismantled any time now.

but at least youre not racist right? thats was really matters here, the mindless virtue signalling of moral superiority, this is why there will be more rape gangs and more dead british children, its worth it to progressives.

Ha! Pulled from the "How to Argue With Liberals" handbook all good Breitbart subscribers get. Although I guess it does a very bad job explaining the concept since you're a) pulling it pretty fucking late in the day considering my original post was a complaint of virtue signalling, and b) you fucking just virtue signalled within the same sentence you moron.

Oh I can see you cheerfully typing away with a shit-eating grin thinking you delivered a real gotcha, but no, that's not how it works. Being intolerant to someone's intolerance isn't bigotry.

What a crock of shit. Whose arsehole did you dig that up from?

HAHAHA! Yeah, sure it is. I'm pretty sure our centuries long government is just about to be supplanted and dismantled any time now.

Ha! Pulled from the "How to Argue With Liberals" handbook all good Breitbart subscribers get. Although I guess it does a very bad job explaining the concept since you're a) pulling it pretty fucking late in the day considering my original post was a complaint of virtue signalling, and b) you fucking just virtue signalled within the same sentence you moron.

uh oh, the antifa bigot is angry and drooling lol

@Billy @Tamagochi you're perfectly entitled to your views.

That said I think it's worth mentioning there are 1.3 million Muslims who live in the UK. If 40% wanted to support terrorism ? There would be a lot more problems. They don't.

There aren't. I worked with many Muslim friends and colleagues. They will be appalled and horrified. Like everyone else was.

I think I'll place my trust in the hands of the expert counter terrorism officers, who will track down these criminals. They've spent years studying and building a highly effective strategy. This is only the second explosive device used in a terrorist attack in the UK since 2005.

There have already been multiple arrests. This is a very safe country, perhaps the largest democracy with an unarmed police service. It will continue to be a safe country long after these fanatics are dead or in prison. Whatever their religion.
wait until there is 3 million, then they can drop the pretense. hope you like wearing a hijab.

*Hums*

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear 'em cryin'
Will you practice what you preach?
And would you turn the other cheek?
Father, father, father, help us
Send some guidance from above
These people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love?

wait until there is 3 million, then they can drop the pretense. hope you like wearing a hijab.

I don't know why you are so worried, what you describe will never happen. As for the UK police ? 5 arrests already made, not a single shot fired. Things are different here, than America.

I don't know why you are so worried, what you describe will never happen. As for the UK police ? 5 arrests already made, not a single shot fired. Things are different here, than America.
It will never happen? Do you know what Istanbuls old name was?

It will never happen? Do you know what Istanbuls old name was?

What you've described doesn't even happen in Istanbul regardless of the state religion.

What you've described doesn't even happen in Istanbul regardless of the state religion.
No, it doesn't "happen" it "happened". Do you know how many Greeks are left in Turkey?

No, it doesn't "happen" it "happened". Do you know how many Greeks are left in Turkey?

You seem to be so proud of your elementary level history, but I was obviously referring to the hijab comment.

Also, 3 million? How small do you think the UK is?

You seem to be so proud of your elementary level history, but I was obviously referring to the hijab comment.

Also, 3 million? How small do you think the UK is?
Im not sure chazz, maybe you can tell me how small you think I think the UK is if you insist on talking for me constantly. Where do you live, I am guessing not Luton, and what do you think of Antifa? Yay or Nay? Curious.

So at what point does your suicidal viewpoint become too ridiculous to defend? when europe is 51% muslim? can native europeans resent it then or will that be faux pas too? when does the sharia law, bomb blasts, no go zones, rape gangs etc become too much?

Ok.

Im not sure chazz, maybe you can tell me how small you think I think the UK is if you insist on talking for me constantly. Where do you live, I am guessing not Luton, and what do you think of Antifa? Yay or Nay? Curious.

Well you must think it's no larger than about 6 million people if you think that just 3 million would cause us all to be wearing hijabs. Which even then is ridiculous, since nobody's forced to wear them in your wonderfully idiotic example of Istanbul. It's not as if I'm reaching here, you're making a complete fool of yourself.

Not Luton? Give yourself a round of applause. You're sounding increasingly like the kind of dumbass American who upon meeting someone from England proceeds to ask "Oh do you know [only other person I know from England]?" as if we all live in the same village.

As for antifa, bet you'd love to be able to put all the meany liberals in one box so the problem is them and not just you being a complete twat.

Well you must think it's no larger than about 6 million people if you think that just 3 million would cause us all to be wearing hijabs. Which even then is ridiculous, since nobody's forced to wear them in your wonderfully idiotic example of Istanbul. It's not as if I'm reaching here, you're making a complete fool of yourself.

Not Luton? Give yourself a round of applause. You're sounding increasingly like the kind of dumbass American who upon meeting someone from England proceeds to ask "Oh do you know [only other person I know from England]?" as if we all live in the same village.

As for antifa, bet you'd love to be able to put all the meany liberals in one box so the problem is them and not just you being a complete twat.
Ohhh you were being pedantic I get it now. 3 million and a good portion of England will be in Hijabs, every picture I see of london I see women in hijabs, but hey, thats just my lying eyes right? I see antifa like a big zit forming off of the nasty marxist regressive body, its all the same nastiness. Are you sympathetic to Antifa chazz? I didnt think you lived in Luton seems I was right. Awesome job of hating on Americans though, bigot.

I agree. Yet somehow it feels like we're too busy censoring our own emotions and then forget to demand responsibility from members of that religious population

I think it's important to experience every emotion that fills us when these things happen. I also feel it is equally important to not act out of pure emotion. Every time we drop a bomb and kill civilians, every time we express prejudices towards people that may look similar but are not terrorists, we create more terrorists. By engaging in an angry, violent manner and taking our emotions out on people that have nothing to do with terrorism, we become their enemy and give them reason to sympathize with and or join terrorists.