19 Dead over 50 injured in UK terror attack | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

19 Dead over 50 injured in UK terror attack

Hospitals and nhs medical staff have been getting deliveries of food and gifts all day.

Taxi drivers turned up in large numbers, late at night to help people get home, free. Hotels opened up to accommodate people free, who were unable to get home. Off duty police and medical staff turned up to work to help.

^ Yes. It does say a lot about the people of Manchester, they are a great bunch.
That caught my eye especially, 'hotels opened to accommodate people free'.

The price you pay for multiculturalism. get used to it, way more to come kafirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ryso89 and Sriracha
The price you pay for multiculturalism.

I can't agree with that statement. In my opinion The fact that the UK is multicultural is one of the best ever things about this county. It is something I am proud of as a Brit. I hope it stays that way. I went to school with people from a whole whole load of races and nationalities from a young age. It's brilliant, and is a great experience for a child to have. I hate it that I now live in a small town with only one majority, and the small minded thinking (in some ways) that comes from living in small place.

The best way to create cohesiveness in society is to integrate. In my opinion the U.S. (if I could be so bold as to say) would do much better in race relations if there was more, not less integration. I mean proper integration. We need to see the best in each other and being segregated isn't going to help people get to know each other or get along.

I don't know. maybe it's incomparable, maybe our two countries are so different these comments are meaningless in the context of the U.S.?

I'm not up on the news about this attack, but generally speaking scapegoating the Muslim community in this country doesn't help either. Universities and Mosques, Schools etc. have been criminalised for discussing issues pertaining to the political situation in the Middle East, including debates about Religion / Islam etc. In a way that doesn't help the Muslim community, or wider community get to grips with the issue, prevent radicalisation and keep their communities in tact. I don't know, if I were a peaceful Muslim (as the vast majority are), I think I'd like to be talking with my community and trying to understand what was going on, and so some damage limitation- in what is a horrific and scary situation. (And mostly for Muslims who live here, I mean imagine).

These seem to me to be weird, short-sighted tactics and policy making that makes it harder, not easier, for combined efforts to work as a counter force.

Last edited:
I can't agree with that statement. In my opinion The fact that the UK is multicultural is one of the best ever things about this county. It is something I am proud of as a Brit. I hope it stays that way. I went to school with people from a whole whole load of races and nationalities from a young age. It's brilliant, and is a great experience for a child to have. I hate it that I now live in a small town with only one majority, and the small minded thinking (in some ways) that comes from living in small place.

In Psychological theory the best way to create cohesiveness in society is to integrate. In my opinion the U.S. (if I could be so bold as to say) would do much better in race relations if there was more, not less integration. I mean proper integration. We need to see the best in each other and being segregated isn't going to help people get to know each other or get along.

I don't know. maybe it's incomparable, maybe our two countries are so different these comments are meaningless in the context of the U.S.?

I'm not up on the news about this attack, but generally speaking scapegoating the Muslim community in this country doesn't help either. Universities and Mosques, Schools etc. have been criminalised for discussing issues pertaining to the political situation in the Middle East, including debates about Religion / Islam etc. In a way that doesn't help the Muslim community, or wider community get to grips with the issue, prevent radicalisation and keep their communities in tact. I don't know, if I were a peaceful Muslim (as the vast majority are), I think I'd like to be talking with my community and trying to understand what was going on, and so some damage limitation- in what is a horrific and scary situation. (And mostly for Muslims who live here, I mean imagine).

These seem to me to be weird, short-sighted tactics and policy making that makes it harder, not easier, for combined efforts to work as a counter force.

Totally agree.

This was an extremist act carried out by fanatics. I saw a doctor on BBC earlier interviewed. She said her husband was worried, and couldn't sleep after hearing the news. He is a trauma surgeon and he went into work to help. He did a 12 shift and came home shocked and exhausted.

Both her and her husband are Muslim. This violence comes from a tiny, poisoned fragment of our society.

They will be quietly dealt with under the law, like the criminals they are.

I saw an update somewhere that put the number injured at 120. That's a big jump, I wonder if a lot of people ended up getting hurt from people panicking and trampling.

Totally agree.

This was an extremist act carried out by fanatics. I saw a doctor on BBC earlier interviewed. She said her husband was worried, and couldn't sleep after hearing the news. He is a trauma surgeon and he went into work to help. He did a 12 shift and came home shocked and exhausted.

Both her and her husband are Muslim. This violence comes from a tiny, poisoned fragment of our society.

Thank you @James, and apologies to @Billy for my slightly impassioned response, 'shouty' italics etc.

I saw an update somewhere that put the number injured at 120. That's a big jump, I wonder if a lot of people ended up getting hurt from people panicking and trampling.

I think that's almost certainly correct @Wyote

One thing that seems to have arisen in the UK is less direct policing at music concerts and sports events. A great deal rely more often on private security etc.

I think that needs to change. The incident looked chaotic, people rushing to exits which itself is very dangerous. It's a known tactic that bombs are often placed there. I think there needs to be a return to proper trained police at events of that size.

Once summoned the emergency services did a great job, but I think the matter might have incurred less injuries with police instead of stewards.

In Psychological theory the best way to create cohesiveness in society is to integrate. In my opinion the U.S. (if I could be so bold as to say) would do much better in race relations if there was more, not less integration. I mean proper integration. We need to see the best in each other and being segregated isn't going to help people get to know each other or get along.

Wow. I feel terrible for you that you believe all that propaganda... tragic.

Totally agree.

The real victims here are the muslims, I agree!

I think that's almost certainly correct @Wyote

One thing that seems to have arisen in the UK is less direct policing at music concerts and sports events. A great deal rely more often on private security etc.

I think that needs to change. The incident looked chaotic, people rushing to exits which itself is very dangerous. It's a known tactic that bombs are often placed there. I think there needs to be a return to proper trained police at events of that size.

Once summoned the emergency services did a great job, but I think the matter might have incurred less injuries with police instead of stewards.
100% agree, the REAL problem here is that there are not enough police. (to stop muslim terrorists)

I actually had a trip planned to London next week. I booked the tickets 2 months ago and there has been 3 insane Muslim terrorism attacks in the time I've been waiting to go... including the one with the guy who ran the french children over on the bridge in front of Westminster which is also directly in front of the hotel I was slated to stay at, the Westminster park plaza... this one was too much. I cancelled it, thank god I used the protection package so I was only out 100 dollars total for that with an otherwise full refund. I am not going to be a statistic to assuage the guilt of a bunch of delusional people who have been completely propagandized their entire lives into having no sense of group Identity. Things are going to be very bad in the future, you people need to get with it soon, you don't have a lot of time left. Once the economy goes, we go. my heart breaks for the people who lost their loved ones, but how anyone in that place can feel ok living under these conditions, I mean its truly stellar mind control. Go back to normal, ignore the wolves at the door, back to sleeeeep. Its terrifying.

I actually had a trip planned to London next week. I booked the tickets 2 months ago and there has been 3 insane Muslim terrorism attacks in the time I've been waiting to go... including the one with the guy who ran the french children over on the bridge in front of Westminster which is also directly in front of the hotel I was slated to stay at, the Westminster park plaza... this one was too much. I cancelled it, thank god I used the protection package so I was only out 100 dollars total for that with an otherwise full refund. I am not going to be a statistic to assuage the guilt of a bunch of delusional people who have been completely propagandized their entire lives into having no sense of group Identity. Things are going to be very bad in the future, you people need to get with it soon, you don't have a lot of time left. Once the economy goes, we go. my heart breaks for the people who lost their loved ones, but how anyone in that place can feel ok living under these conditions, I mean its truly stellar mind control. Go back to normal, ignore the wolves at the door, back to sleeeeep. Its terrifying.

Ok.

Reactions: 5r6jhd and dang
100% agree, the REAL problem here is that there are not enough police. (to stop muslim terrorists)

I'm sad that you've cancelled your trip, but if you feel that way maybe it's for the best. There are sufficient police, the UK is statistically a very safe country. For comparison ? If we included every death from terrorism in the UK in the last 50 years combined, it would be far far less than the total of firearms deaths in America just last year.

The only point I made was that concert promoters shouldn't skimp on security, by using private firms, rather than paying the policing costs. I visited New York in 2003.
Not because of 911, I'd always wanted to go. And I'll never be deterred from visiting America by terrorists.

They spread fear and panic, disproportionate to the threat they pose. People are more at risk from poor air quality and diabetes. They specifically targeted children to get a reaction. It will not be the one they intended.

This is reason number one why I avoid large crowds. As animals, evolution has provided us the gift of anxiety; our ability to detect and perceive potential threats. It operates on the subtleties of energy. If your anxious mind is going haywire, the universe is trying to tell you something...

How are there not better security measures at live gigs?