10 tips for getting chicks. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

10 tips for getting chicks.

... I'll read it later. I'm too tired to actually think properly.

You've probably addressed my point properly, I just can't see it yet.

I'm finally watching the videos now as opposed to responding to text. I agree with a lot of what you're saying, just not how you're putting it.

Don't forget my target audience though. Its like Introverted dudes, you don't have the same problem we do... I think one time you told me that "your penis is a jewel encrusted gift to be given" Yeah... you don't have a problem, you don't need the tips ha ha ha.

I have the same problem with relation to my rooms being the messiest damn things on the planet. Only an otaku hoarder has a worse room than I do.

There are real physical difference between the sexes slant. And they effect the way we view the world. Thats a fact. I think our biology created the gender roles and to a degree society. but if you take away society tomorrow i'm sure we wouldn't change much in terms of how men and women etc relate to one and other. Lets not take this thread off track.

The differences are not to the degree that society implies; they are exaggerated. Your video plays upon the same exageration, and if the gender NOT sex differences, GENDER differences hadn't been touched on in such a big way I would have liked it.

There is a difference between sex and gender.

Sex is male female and the bodily chemistry differences between the two.

Gender is the perceived personality traits we attribute to male and female.

I understand the sexes are not the same; I do not deny that. But they have more in common than they have that differs, which is not what your video implies or society in general.

The differences are not to the degree that society implies; they are exaggerated. Your video plays upon the same exageration, and if the gender NOT sex differences, GENDER differences hadn't been touched on in such a big way I would have liked it.

There is a difference between sex and gender.

Sex is male female and the bodily chemistry differences between the two.

Gender is the perceived personality traits we attribute to male and female.

I understand the sexes are not the same; I do not deny that. But they have more in common than they have that differs, which is not what your video implies or society in general.

mince words all you want slant, men and women are not the same physically, or mentally. If you want to say sex isn't gender blah blah i mean, ya know, whatever fine. Refine the terms any way you want. but there are very VERY real difference between men and women, not just between their legs either.

and I never implied that men and women had less in common then they had in common, were the same species for fucks sake.

Again, please don't derail the thread, if you want to talk about this make a new thread.

mince words all you want slant, men and women are not the same physically, or mentally. If you want to say sex isn't gender blah blah i mean, ya know, whatever fine. Refine the terms any way you want. but there are very VERY real difference between men and women, not just between their legs either.

and I never implied that men and women had less in common then they had in common, were the same species for fucks sake.

Again, please don't derail the thread, if you want to talk about this make a new thread.

It was relevant criticism. But I'll step down, now.

I saw pics of your room dude...mine's worse. :D

Interesting video.

I think these tips are appropriate to "attract" a potential partner for someone who never been in love/relationship. More like a newbie who is unsure of himself/herself.

Tanning is bogus and unnecessary and being genuine and having confidence sometimes cannot correlate properly because most men are not that secure or confident no matter what they led you to believe. So if you really want to be genuine, then you show the good with the bad and give the choice to the partner to accept it or not...which makes for more genuine and spiritual union.

Not all women seek to nest before their biological clocks. There are lot of single mothers/fathers/divorcees/mature people that seek love and companionship in all levels and it is extremely subjective and personal decision.

Also I agree with Shai that self ruling and self knowing is more attractive and genuine than confidence. Confidence depends on a situation; a person is never confident all the time and if a guy/girl swears they are they are usually the most insecure of all.

Having a career and education is essential for most people so they don't become ignorant to humanity; but your tip regarding career sounds more like ambition. Not all men are ambitious and many are happy and content with medium level/stress/pay positions as far as work and just having a regular mundane life.

Personally, there is not perfect formula.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
roofies-93991.jpg

duct-tape-3m.jpg

^^ so that's what happened to me last night!

Interesting video.

I think these tips are appropriate to "attract" a potential partner for someone who never been in love/relationship. More like a newbie who is unsure of himself/herself.

Tanning is bogus and unnecessary and being genuine and having confidence sometimes cannot correlate properly because most men are not that secure or confident no matter what they led you to believe. So if you really want to be genuine, then you show the good with the bad and give the choice to the partner to accept it or not...which makes for more genuine and spiritual union.

Not all women seek to nest before their biological clocks. There are lot of single mothers/fathers/divorcees/mature people that seek love and companionship in all levels and it is extremely subjective and personal decision.

Also I agree with Shai that self ruling and self knowing is more attractive and genuine than confidence. Confidence depends on a situation; a person is never confident all the time and if a guy/girl swears they are they are usually the most insecure of all.

Having a career and education is essential for most people so they don't become ignorant to humanity; but your tip regarding career sounds more like ambition. Not all men are ambitious and many are happy and content with medium level/stress/pay positions as far as work and just having a regular mundane life.

Personally, there is not perfect formula.

Actually there is a perfect forumla, and he's not that far from it, he's just thrown in a few unnecessary items that are detrimental for getting Everyone/Anyone. I'd move a bit out of there, and make more wiggle room.

Actually there is a perfect forumla, and he's not that far from it, he's just thrown in a few unnecessary items that are detrimental for getting Everyone/Anyone. I'd move a bit out of there, and make more wiggle room.
Sounds like the differences I have with my buddy Alan over being a P vs a J. ;)

Seems more like you're defining it for yourself, whereas a P is trying to define it for everyone.

6. Your Life Base of Operations
If you want to earn big points, you should have a well taken care of and well groomed house. Your house should reflect precisely what you want it to reflect, yourself. If you've got beer posters and FHM/Hustler posters on the wall, and that's not what you want to show to girls, take them down. BTW, unless you're in college (USA), or University as an undergrad (Everywhere else) you don't want a girl to see that... most of the time, depends on the girl, and if you've found a girl who loves to get drunk and wants someone who's fixated on sex sex sex sex sex sex, that's what you want to show. However, most of the time, girls aren't interested in that, because it's the hallmark of a 13 year old boy or someone who has never grown up.

Decorate your place to reflect who you want to be. This will actually make you feel a lot better about yourself and your place, you'll appear refreshed a lot more of the time than if you're living in a place designed to score. My place isn't designed for women, it's designed for me. I've got two huge bookshelves, an excellent computer desk set up with a couple of filing cabinets for my paperwork, to prepare for tax time again, and keep manuals, warranties and contracts and membership contracts. I decorate my walls with oil paintings that make me happy, charcoal drawings in cases, scorpions in cases and traditional korean drama masks. Things that ease up my mind and help me relax. For you it might be the worlds best sound system, a 91” flat screen LCD tv with an N64, Wii, PS2/3 and an Atari so you can chillax with your mates. Maybe it's a homemade bar with fantastic collection of spirits, wines and liqueurs and the BBQ which is the envy of Australian Males and Texans alike. It really doesn't matter what you've got in your house, as long as it captures and distils your essence, and provides you support for what you want to do in life, whatever it is.

You might ask, how does this help get a girl? Quite frankly, your house is a physical extension of your soul. You want to bear your soul to a woman as early as possible without being verbose, emotional or needy. You don't want to do it by talking and overwhelming her, you want to do it by letting her discover it for herself without being in a position to make silly mistakes. Get it now? By making your house an extension of yourself, and showing your place to the lass, she gets to see who you are. If she doesn't like that, and makes fun of your place, well, it should be obvious that you two are not compatible.

5. Your Mobile Base of Operations
Your Car, your Motorbike, your Lear Jet or your Kombi Van. These are what you extend your mobility with, and carry shit in. You don't walk around everywhere with only your backpack. These days mobility, and your bag of holding, is your car/bike/van/whatever. You keep it clean and in working order. Wash it once a week (not by hand, that'd waste a hell of a lot of YOUR time. Your time is valuable), there are plenty of car washes around, and if it's a bike, use the high powered sprays they have instead of the drive through. Or, if it's a very nice bike, you're going to ignore me and do it by hand. Keep it stocked with whatever it is you carry, and keep it clean. Noone wants to see rubbish throughout it. When you've finished for the day, tidy up the paperwork, through out the rubbish make sure you don't have junk everywhere.

The purpose in doing this, is in order to provide your girl, or prospective girl, with a means of transportation that she'd not mind travelling in.
Sure, you shouldn't have to be the one transporting her around, but if she's travelling in her car while you're travelling in yours, how are you going to fuck in the car or on your bike if she's not travelling in it?