10 tips for getting chicks. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

10 tips for getting chicks.

Listen you pasty mongecakes! If I'm not tanned my skin is yellow! Not white. In the vid I even said, if big. iF you are Italian, rican, or swarthy skinned you need a tan. Not only Is that required not to look like I'm suffering jaundice but I have dark features and it look good and it sells. I'm not worried about skin cancer or wrinkles. I won't get cancer my skin evolved over a million years in a warm sunny climate. And men don't have the same concerns over wrinkles like women dot have the same concern over say penile dysfunction . Then again, that could effect them too. Muahaha:m114:

Reactions: WellNoWonder
Billy, you are a very handsome man, and trust me, you look just fine without artificially baking yourself. And you will not look any better with large chunks missing out of that cute little Italian back of yours, either. My brother is also olive skinned and still had a large chunk of melanoma carved out of his back.

Billy Bill McBillerson, did I just hear you say in # 3 that people should tan themselves to get a girl?!?! Don't you know that gives you melanoma? And wrinkles? THAT IS NOT HOT.

Don't tan yourself unless you come that way naturally. It is part of being a man to accept yourself for who you are, and if who you are happens to be ivory-complected (or whatever shade), embrace it, don't try to be some weird-o tanning bed-leathery oompah-loompah, that is NOT attractive OR healthy and you will regret it when you're older, plus it could kill you. And nothing says "idiot" like those little taning bed goggles that leave tan lines on your face. Don't do it.
:m123:

/mommy lecture

sorry. :bounce:

As for the rest.... you've got some good points. But, meh, I don't really care where a man's clothes come from, as long as they are clean, and I couldn't care less about cars... most men spend way too much effort on that. And money, well, it's nice, but I hate people who are posers. Better to just be honest and show that you are capable and hardworking and have some goals in life, rather than a fake pretending CEO wannabe.
Haha, all good points! In fact lots of women like untanned guys or even pale ones. It's all a matter of taste.
Dressing is kind of important, but it just needs to suit you and keep you warm in Winter and cool in Summer (it's actually pretty annoying to see guys in T-shirts when it's snowing). It makes you look practical.
Ambition is good, 'cause it looks like you care about yourself. People with low self-esteem make other people sad too.

But, overall, everyone is beautiful in their own way - yes, even pudgey guys can have great personalities or senses of humour. It's mostly about how you see yourself really.

Billy, you are a very handsome man, and trust me, you look just fine without artificially baking yourself. And you will not look any better with large chunks missing out of that cute little Italian back of yours, either. My brother is also olive skinned and still had a large chunk of melanoma carved out of his back.

How much did he tan? I only go once a week during the winter to maintain a base, in the summer though I am outdoors all the time so its natural at that point.

i refuse to take charge except as an internal assertive thing. No one rules me or tells me what to do, but i refuse to be some "head of the household" macho prick. I rarely lack for female company.

lol, didn't you say you were a business owner? Sounds pretty take charge to me bro.

How much did he tan? I only go once a week during the winter to maintain a base, in the summer though I am outdoors all the time so its natural at that point.

Oh, you and your "base tan".

We went to the beach as kids to visit my grandma in Florida every summer and my father believed that building up a "base tan" would protect us from burning. We all routinely got absolutely toasted, peely, magenta, painfully burned, and my dad would say, "oh give it a day or two and it'll tan." And it did, with them. I am the pasty one so, realizing the whole base tan thing was idiotic in my case, I started on sunscreen pretty early. He felt safe, so he didn't, and he's the one who got cancer. My brother did a lot of outdoor activities and got melanoma in his early 30s. He could've died from it. And whether it is sunlight or tanning beds, whatever, it still has ultraviolet radiation which messes with your DNA and has been solidly proven to cause cancer. Tanning bed owners mislead you about the risks involved.

And he has way more wrinkles than me now.

YAY IMMA GET A CHICK!!!!!

Reactions: corvidae
I just go red and peel and then end up whiter than before I started. So I keep covered up often.

""women have limited time and quality on their youthful looks and beauty"

spot on.

Oh, you and your "base tan".

We went to the beach as kids to visit my grandma in Florida every summer and my father believed that building up a "base tan" would protect us from burning. We all routinely got absolutely toasted, peely, magenta, painfully burned, and my dad would say, "oh give it a day or two and it'll tan." And it did, with them. I am the pasty one so, realizing the whole base tan thing was idiotic in my case, I started on sunscreen pretty early. He felt safe, so he didn't, and he's the one who got cancer. My brother did a lot of outdoor activities and got melanoma in his early 30s. He could've died from it. And whether it is sunlight or tanning beds, whatever, it still has ultraviolet radiation which messes with your DNA and has been solidly proven to cause cancer. Tanning bed owners mislead you about the risks involved.

And he has way more wrinkles than me now.

I don't really burn though, i never did. Even hours in the sun. I just go darker and darker. My father is the same way. he is extremely dark skinned for a white dude.

YAY IMMA GET A CHICK!!!!!

There is no reason why these tips wouldn't work for women on women action I guess.. but I always thought that one of the reason so many girls are bisexual is because they want an emotional experience and sadly like 80% of men cant do that. So many "lesbians" and I am using quotes here, come back to men at some point.

I don't really burn though, i never did. Even hours in the sun. I just go darker and darker. My father is the same way. he is extremely dark skinned for a white dude.

Lucky you! Still, I don't think that makes a huge difference, tanning only offers so much protection, your skin is still being bombarded by radiation, and unless you have huge quantities of melanin (and I can see by your photo that you don't), then radiation is still getting into your skin.

You should at the very least be aware of the risks involved, and be aware that tanning salons minimize the risks because they are trying to sell you something. (I am not trying to sell you anything, at least!) And make sure you keep an eye on any moles you have. And for crying out loud, if you wind up with a pasty-skinned daughter please don't try that stupid base tan theory on her, because it won't work. (-;

lol, didn't you say you were a business owner? Sounds pretty take charge to me bro.
I don't "Take Charge" in relationships. That's purely a "Take Charge of Myself" kind of thing. The "Internal Assertive" thing I mentioned.

I don't "Take Charge" in relationships. That's purely a "Take Charge of Myself" kind of thing. The "Internal Assertive" thing I mentioned.

how is that different from what I am saying unless I didn't do a good job of wording it or you understanding it? Its the same principal. I am not talking about ruling your woman. But you definitely need to be a man and take care of your woman. Yeah equality, you can respect opinions and equality and still be what I am saying.

There is no reason why these tips wouldn't work for women on women action I guess.. but I always thought that one of the reason so many girls are bisexual is because they want an emotional experience and sadly like 80% of men cant do that. So many "lesbians" and I am using quotes here, come back to men at some point.

False.

Gender roles are artificial; males are not this way inherently and females are not this way inherently and therefore it's silly too look at 'this is a man personality trait' or 'this is a female personality trait'.

If you like a woman you don't like them because they are sensitive or emotional, and a lot of times, it isn't even entirely because they have XX chromosomes. If you like a woman, you like them as a human being. The same goes for men.

If someone likes a man it isn't because they are big burly and strong or 'the providers', the XY chromosomes are not the prime reason. If you like a man, you like them as a human being.

This is the only reason I disliked your video, and it's not even the video content itself it's the basis; you're one of those people who believe in gender roles and that certain genders have certain traits; it's a bad stereotype and generalization and this entire video was banking on them.

You made some good points but glossed them over with gender jarring.

Financial matters are important; the only women/men that seek out an extremely rich men/women, and date them purely on this aspect are the women/men who are codependent and want to be taken care of.

Poor/rich isn't an issue in relationships, it's whether the two parties are financially independent from one another and can take care of themselves.

Biological clock is a term that fucking crazy women use that I don't agree with. The body is superficial and biological clock applies for child-bearing ,yes, that's reasonable, but after a certain age it isn't impossible to find a mate at all. It is if you are dating for superficial reasons, and desire people who will judge you purely because of wrinkles and maybe a slightly out of shape body that naturally occurs as you get older. Biological clock is an excuse and a batshit crazy one.

Also what the Gar was saying about not taking charge in a relationship; yeah, the stereotype that men need to take charge and lead a woman is really unhealthy. A healthy relationship has two players who lead in different ways and participate as equally as possible; once a relationship boils down to one of the people in it doing more work than the other party(ies), then there is a definite problem. Usually the 'women' or men who want a man or 'woman' to take charge are co-dependent.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't take care of women either. I think I was 5 years old when I thought that was sexist, opinion hasn't changed.

I take care of friends though.

Your wording wasn't that good because I didn't really understand you if that's not what you meant.

False.

Gender roles are artificial; males are not this way inherently and females are not this way inherently and therefore it's silly too look at 'this is a man personality trait' or 'this is a female personality trait'.

If you like a woman you don't like them because they are sensitive or emotional, and a lot of times, it isn't even entirely because they have XX chromosomes. If you like a woman, you like them as a human being. The same goes for men.

If someone likes a man it isn't because they are big burly and strong or 'the providers', the XY chromosomes are not the prime reason. If you like a man, you like them as a human being.

This is the only reason I disliked your video, and it's not even the video content itself it's the basis; you're one of those people who believe in gender roles and that certain genders have certain traits; it's a bad stereotype and generalization and this entire video was banking on them.

You made some good points but glossed them over with gender jarring.

Financial matters are important; the only women/men that seek out an extremely rich men/women, and date them purely on this aspect are the women/men who are codependent and want to be taken care of.

Poor/rich isn't an issue in relationships, it's whether the two parties are financially independent from one another and can take care of themselves.

Biological clock is a term that fucking crazy women use that I don't agree with. The body is superficial and biological clock applies for child-bearing ,yes, that's reasonable, but after a certain age it isn't impossible to find a mate at all. It is if you are dating for superficial reasons, and desire people who will judge you purely because of wrinkles and maybe a slightly out of shape body that naturally occurs as you get older. Biological clock is an excuse and a batshit crazy one.

Also what the Gar was saying about not taking charge in a relationship; yeah, the stereotype that men need to take charge and lead a woman is really unhealthy. A healthy relationship has two players who lead in different ways and participate as equally as possible; once a relationship boils down to one of the people in it doing more work than the other party(ies), then there is a definite problem. Usually the 'women' or men who want a man or 'woman' to take charge are co-dependent.

There are real physical difference between the sexes slant. And they effect the way we view the world. Thats a fact. I think our biology created the gender roles and to a degree society. but if you take away society tomorrow i'm sure we wouldn't change much in terms of how men and women etc relate to one and other. Lets not take this thread off track.

Yeah, I don't take care of women either. I think I was 5 years old when I thought that was sexist, opinion hasn't changed.

I take care of friends though.

Your wording wasn't that good because I didn't really understand you if that's not what you meant.
Yes but I also made another post after it specifically to you in which i attempted to sort of rephrase it a little. Mind replying to that or does looking like you have a point count more?

Nothing wrong with a guy taking care of his woman. If you don't do that, fine for you. Different strokes for different folks. I don't lack female company either when I want it.

Lucky you! Still, I don't think that makes a huge difference, tanning only offers so much protection, your skin is still being bombarded by radiation, and unless you have huge quantities of melanin (and I can see by your photo that you don't), then radiation is still getting into your skin.

You should at the very least be aware of the risks involved, and be aware that tanning salons minimize the risks because they are trying to sell you something. (I am not trying to sell you anything, at least!) And make sure you keep an eye on any moles you have. And for crying out loud, if you wind up with a pasty-skinned daughter please don't try that stupid base tan theory on her, because it won't work. (-;

Well, I wouldn't force a tan on anyone, I think its a good idea to expose your skin to the sun to a degree, not to excess. but definitely for some color. Especially I wouldnt force a tan on anyone with mongecake skin.

... I'll read it later. I'm too tired to actually think properly.

You've probably addressed my point properly, I just can't see it yet.

I'm finally watching the videos now as opposed to responding to text. I agree with a lot of what you're saying, just not how you're putting it.