ZOMG! Zombie Emergency | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

ZOMG! Zombie Emergency

Everybody wins.

picture.php

Wyote made a presumptuous executive decision that we actually want to be on this map.

We don't.

Crocs are not invited and need I remind you we have machetes and wands and waterballoons (ok, i just lost credibility on the LAST ONE, but...)

It's okay. Go ahead. Underestimate us.

Last edited:
If you'd actually look at the map and consider that a zombie domination was imminent, then you would love for your treehouse to be right where I've put it (crocs aside of course, which admittedly I was not aware of... and again, if you stayed in your treehouse I'm quite confident you'd be just fine). Also if zombies started to overrun the primary base, the treehouse would be a good place to retreat to. And unless you are all very mean, I'm guessing you would welcome a few new people at least until we could gain some ground again. And in doing so, you'd have even more comfort and safety knowing that we are out there stopping further invasion into treehouse territory.

I'd have to say the croc's would be a benefit. They could take care of some of the zombies if they came to close.

If you'd actually look at the map and consider that a zombie domination was imminent, then you would love for your treehouse to be right where I've put it (crocs aside of course, which admittedly I was not aware of... and again, if you stayed in your treehouse I'm quite confident you'd be just fine). Also if zombies started to overrun the primary base, the treehouse would be a good place to retreat to. And unless you are all very mean, I'm guessing you would welcome a few new people at least until we could gain some ground again. And in doing so, you'd have even more comfort and safety knowing that we are out there stopping further invasion into treehouse territory.

Ok, I agree with the base logistics of your plan; however, I don't want to be STUCK in the tree-house like some little wood nymph.

Besides, are we really sure of this zombie attack? (Newbies, welcome to our fun house. We're nuts. Are you?) This what-if zombie scenario which you speak of is not going to happen in our tree house utopia anyway. I'm fairly confident that we don't have an issue, but if we do, we've got ... milk. :meyes:

You should know right now that I won't shoot the zombies.

I might shoot Shai, but it'll be deemed an accident.

Shoot him and feed him to the zombies as a distraction. :p

Keyword: Mean

I'm not mean. I'm willing to harbor fugitives of the failed Zombie Defense Net with open arms, provided they don't try to take over the Non-Violent Treehouse with, um, violence, and create a state of martial law and force-feed us wallabies and dissenting members.

I draw the line at cannibalism for survival.

Well I can't speak for others, but hey all I wanna do is make sure everyone is safe and well taken care of! Glad we have some common ground here. I'll be happy to hang out in the tree house in the mean time. When /z/day arrives, I'm off to fight the good fight though.

If we're going to get invaded by zombies, we need music.

Let's hear some of The Cat Empire's music! I can see zombies coming towards us and us singing "hello hello" (in that voice felix does)

ahh hehehee

Hay, let's make sure to put in an underground shelter in case of a nuclear threat too, while we're reinforcing it against zombies. It'd be good to put these renovations in at the same time

While I've been actively participating in and enjoying this thread, I need to point out that I'm afraid (literally) to watch some posted videos without assurance that I won't need therapy after viewing them.

Will I need therapy if I watch that video? Can you start adding a bar to the bottom of your videos that says:

Will Post Viewing Therapy Required? Yes ___ No ___ Possibly ___
So we can make informed decisions?

It's just GoogleEarth with music and Shai Gar's voice.

btw Shai Gar, what are the approximate distances between points?

Lol, Shai Gar, you're so Australian :B

*snort*

Okay.

Well, your dot is very jerky, and I'd need a GPS to replicate the route. But your accent is charming.

Zombie_SeasondstDetail.jpg

Iz watchin ya'll. I eatz your brainz :smile:

hellozombiebyrichieriottz8-2.jpg

hey everybody!if you are going to join the zombie army be sure to put on this shirt to certify you are with them.Guarantee to stay alive.

OMG. Hello Zombie. How freaking cute is that?