ZOMG! Zombie Emergency | INFJ Forum

ZOMG! Zombie Emergency

S

Shai Gar

What's your plan in case of zombie apocalypse hitting your town?

Bearing in mind:
Food supplies,
Defense,
Transportation,
Anything you want to throw in.

Feel free to pimp your idea out with pictures from Google Earth, design schematics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I suspect it's a case of jumping from the Zombie Frying pan into the Zombie Fire... aren't you building a Zombie-proof house? I'll just come stay with you.

With a big stick.

I'm all prepared with garlic, silver bullets and holy wa...
OHH SHIT! I'm prepared for the wrong thing!!!

I will sing a song of happiness and love, waving the white flag and reach out with flowers in hope of a peaceful solution to the problem.

I live in a small suburb; I'd stay in my house. Leaving would be completely impractical. For food, we're always overstocked, so I'd be alright for a while. If I absolutely had to get more, I'd venture out and raid another house or the pizza place at the end of my street. I'd fill the tub and any containers I had with water before things really hit the fan, and attempt to collect rainwater as I emptied them. Defensively, I'd fortify all the doors and windows - all but the inaccessible windows, for ventilation. If any monstrosities manage to get in, since gun permits are prohibitively difficult to obtain in my area, my only offense would be the classic crowbar.

1218737914_hit-it-crowbar.jpg

I have Samurai swords and other items for defense. Plus, my husband is a hard arse, so I'll just let him handle it.

Ohh just remember. It's winter. If a zombie army would attack me now. I'd lock the door and wait for the night. Then in the morning i'd get dressed, bring a hammer with me outside and start hitting the frozen zombies.

New winter sport: Wack the zombies!

Ohh just remember. It's winter. If a zombie army would attack me now. I'd lock the door and wait for the night. Then in the morning i'd get dressed, bring a hammer with me outside and start hitting the frozen zombies.

New winter sport: Wack the zombies!
hehehe, play it with the homeless

I'd bring my shotgun up to the top of the house. We're in the country and fairly self-sustaining, so as long as their not fast moving zombies we should be alright.

Machine gun. Oooh a tank would be nice. ^^

breaks.jpg

11zombie.jpg

6a00c2252b6b4af21900cd973efe9b4cd5-500pi

That about covers it.

Oh, and if things get really bad, I'm shacking up with Shai Gar and ZenCat for sure. Those zombies don't stand a chance against all of us.

And in all seriousness, I have about ten guns at my disposal and I'm sure my wheelchair can be rigged in a very defensive fashion quite quickly.

Last edited:
Max Brooks wrote a pathetic book that couldn't save anything.

My book is far more indepth and would actually keep you defended from zombies. His is a complete crock of shite.

You should know right now that I won't shoot the zombies.

I might shoot Shai, but it'll be deemed an accident.

I'll just put on my zombie costume disguise and casually walk out of town and head for the tree house.

You should know right now that I won't shoot the zombies.

I might shoot Shai, but it'll be deemed an accident.

That's fine, somebody needs to refill ammo and drive the humvee. I'll be the shooter and Shai can take charge of explosives.

One might think, "Shai Gar with explosives? Are you insane?" and I would say, yes, yes I am. Desperate times call for desperate measures. And I have a hunch he would be skilled in that area.

Last edited:
I agree with Sumone; I think the tree house should have anti-zombie protection devices installed. We should be fine there

... unless they're zombie monkeys...