ZOMG! Zombie Emergency | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

ZOMG! Zombie Emergency

psst wyote, check out the coordinates in the google earth screenshot:ml:

mmmmmno.

Amateur? I'm offended! I have years of shooting under my belt, thank you very much. And it's the zombies that are bloodthirsty =P

No need to be offended, let's talk about this. We are in full agreement here.

(Shhhh...We want him in the treehouse, Zen. *whisper*recruit*cough*.) :mD:

I don't think there's any need for stealth.

Of course Wyote should come with us to the treehouse, where there are snacks. If he stays with Shai Gar in the bush, with all that weaponry but no nutritional supplements, he may get eaten. We wouldn't eat him. We'd make him another umbrella drink to enjoy with his mini quiche.

I don't think there's any need for stealth.

Of course Wyote should come with us to the treehouse, where there are snacks. If he stays with Shai Gar in the bush, with all that weaponry but no nutritional supplements, he may get eaten. We wouldn't eat him. We'd make him another umbrella drink to enjoy with his mini quiche.

He doesn't care. He has been training for that. Snacks are meaningless. Trust me. He probably doesn't even care if he'll get eaten as long as he goes down fighting.

Meh, but, then again, I could be wrong.

Mini quiche. :ml::ml::ml:

Wyote...

5 level Hydroponic farm, with extensive rabbit runs, and wallaby enclosures. Plenty of crocodile, lobster, crayfish, octopus, fish of all kinds, including barramundi, snapper, coral trout, mackerel, marlin. We will even have chicken.

Vanderlin Island, North Island, West Island, Skull Island(don't worry, no kong), Centre Island and South West Island will be the seat of our new Empire. From there we can expand to the other Gulf of Carp Islands and one day reclaim Arnhem land which is untouched by civilised man.

also, they said they wouldn't eat you, so where's the profit in that? I'm sure there'll be female backpackers we can "rescue" on our way there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyote...

...with extensive rabbit runs, and wallaby enclosures

From there we can expand to the other Gulf of Carp Islands and one day reclaim Arnhem land which is untouched by civilised man.

Sounds like fun boys ! You made me do a double on extensive rabbit runs, and wallaby enclosures, but I have already committed to the treehouse.

So it is done.

Zen we need a treehouse promo here. Wyote, sit er on down and polish yer gen while zc gets her promo materials t/g...it may involve buny's, but way too early to say...:ml:

the rabbits and wallabys were chosen because they proliferate swiftly. they are for eating. which is not to say you cannot have a wallaby as a house pet

I think the treehouse speaks for itself. It's been built with love and tastefully furnished with imaginative skill, by a group of committed idealists (many of whom are nubile women), and equipped with enough sensuous pleasures to overshadow even the tastiest of wallaby haunches.

I think the treehouse speaks for itself. It's been built with love and tastefully furnished with imaginative skill, by a group of committed idealists (many of whom are nubile women), and equipped with enough sensuous pleasures to overshadow even the tastiest of wallaby haunches.

Yes, and fine men with good target skills are always in demand. (OMG)

Hey, don't underestimate the scathing power of my Disappointed Glare.

as a Prince of Garathenia (name of our new empire), you'll be entitled to a harem

Everybody wins.

picture.php

Last edited:
you want them to put their treehouse in crocodile infested swampland? :) sounds good to me.

I'll be in the gulf of carp if anyone wants me

As long as they stay in the tree house they'll be just fine. And we can go visit when there is a lull in the zombie carnage.

We'll need to decide on a complicated passcode system to ensure you aren't entering the treehouse in a zombified state.

ETA: and nobody is "putting" the treehouse anywhere. It's a pre-existing landmark, predating the zombie invasion AND Shai Gar's Corrugated Tin Shack of Dewm, Devilled Wallaby and Dismemberment.

Last edited:
As long as they stay in the tree house they'll be just fine. And we can go visit when there is a lull in the zombie carnage.

Sounds just like the perfect blissful utopia that we envisioned right from the start.

you did know crocs can climb right? not like monkeys, but they CAN climb

I'm on it.