Your tropical fruit are you? | INFJ Forum

Your tropical fruit are you?

You Are a Papaya

You are a calm, balanced, and mild mannered person.
While you're peaceful and together, you're also quite complex.

You are authentic and honest. There are some very distinct elements to your personality.
You are exotic and original, but you don't flaunt it. You allow others to discover your subtle complexities.

Last edited:
You Are an Avocado
You are casual, laid back, and totally easy go get along with.
You are compatible with many different types of people, even those with strong personalities.

You are creative and inspired. You don't put yourself in a box, and you aren't into labels.
You are open-minded and diplomatic. People find your "middle of the road" ways comforting.

I've never been called an avocado before. *I'm off to buy chips and guacamole :D*

You Are a Papaya

You are a calm, balanced, and mild mannered person.
While you're peaceful and together, you're also quite complex.

You are authentic and honest. There are some very distinct elements to your personality.
You are exotic and original, but you don't flaunt it. You allow others to discover your subtle complexities.

I also got avocado. It was hard to choose.

I all things tropical. Mangos, avocados, papayas, pineapples, etc etc

it's all wonderful ^_^

I also got avocado. It was hard to choose.

I all things tropical. Mangos, avocados, papayas, pineapples, etc etc

it's all wonderful ^_^

Yes, indeed.

papaya-mango1.jpg

Holy o_O

That is cruel torture. I live in an area where all tropical products suck majorly.
D:

You Are an Acai Berry

You are an intense, fascinating person with a very strong personality.
You don't shy away from controversy, and you're incredibly independent.

You are cultured, knowledgeable, and worldly. You have a deep understanding of things.
You are lively and healthy. You believe your body is a temple, and you treat it as such.

You Are an Avocado

You are casual, laid back, and totally easy go get along with.
You are compatible with many different types of people, even those with strong personalities.

You are creative and inspired. You don't put yourself in a box, and you aren't into labels.
You are open-minded and diplomatic. People find your "middle of the road" ways comforting.

You Are a Papaya

I hate papaya.

I am Custard Apple. Straight!
Why are all the web links to custard apple showing some other fruit, like sweet sop or sour sop? This calls for revolution.

acai.jpg

You Are an Acai Berry

You are an intense, fascinating person with a very strong personality.
You don't shy away from controversy, and you're incredibly independent.

You are cultured, knowledgeable, and worldly. You have a deep understanding of things.
You are lively and healthy. You believe your body is a temple, and you treat it as such.

I'm this?! :lol:....I'm wrinkly, baby! :D
date.jpg

You Are a Date

You are considerate, agreeable, and downright sweet.
You find it easy to cooperate with people. You are upbeat and positive.

Many people find you to be adorable and cute. You're always happy.
You have a playful innocence that others admire.

You Are a Mango

You are unique, sassy, and a lot of fun. You are definitely not uptight in the least.
You take a whimsical approach to life. You believe in finding your bliss.

Other people find you enchanting and alluring. They want to capture some of what you've got.
You're downright radiant. You follow your passions and do what you love. Because of it, you glow.

You Are a Mango

You are unique, sassy, and a lot of fun. You are definitely not uptight in the least.
You take a whimsical approach to life. You believe in finding your bliss.

Other people find you enchanting and alluring. They want to capture some of what you've got.
You're downright radiant. You follow your passions and do what you love. Because of it, you glow.