Your Inner Gay Having A Freakout! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Your Inner Gay Having A Freakout!

@sandra_b

I went to the goth club I sometimes visit one night, and a friend of a friend came wearing a stained T-shirt, baggy grey sweatpants and used-to-be-bright-orange-but-then-he-wore-them-a-lot-so-now-they're-a-darker-dirty-orange crocs. My friend asked why he was wearing those awful shoes, and he said "Cause they're comfortable."

Eugh!

And now crocs are being made into bastardizations of other types of shoes - Like this abomination.

[MENTION=3454]DrShephard[/MENTION]

Oh dear.... Well, normally I would have thought the t-shirt with the stains and the sweatpants would be the most atrocious part of the outfit, but to pair it with the crocs you described? Well, that takes it to a whole new level of EWWWWWW.

As for the link, well, it breaks my heart that something like that even exists. How could they?

Crocks got nothing on the ninja sandals from the Naruto-verse. and the creator made all of the characters wear them...

Dear gods...I come back just now from a shopping trip.

Painting your toenails is lovely. Painting your toenails then embedding things in the paint is officially not. Particularly if what you embed is a stylized Hello Kitty face on one and a loli-pop on the other.

I dont have an inner gay, that's also pretty stereotypical and I'm not sure typical of all gays, also, if everyone has an inner gay do gays have an inner heterosexual or is that discriminatory to suggest so?

I dont have an inner gay, that's also pretty stereotypical and I'm not sure typical of all gays, also, if everyone has an inner gay do gays have an inner heterosexual or is that discriminatory to suggest so?

*sigh*

I look good in skinny jeans. But I agree that they are not made for every body type. They work for me by elongating my legs, giving me the appearance of more height.

It's just a personal preference for me [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION]. One that probably most people don't agree with (judging by how popular they are). But I've seen your pictures, you could probably make wearing a potato sack look good. :)

Women who just wear leggings as pants and think that no one can see their nasty ass through the stretched out fabric.... *cringes*

Also, men who sag their jeans so that their boxers are visible. That's just nasty.. And I am pretty sure I saw a guy with skid marks on his too. *extra cringes*

Reactions: Chessie

ENTJ - To be literal right down to the tips of your toes.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Also, men who sag their jeans so that their boxers are visible. That's just nasty.. And I am pretty sure I saw a guy with skid marks on his too. *extra cringes*

Dear god...

The sagged jeans thing has been up my tail-end for years. Particularly white guys who do this and mix in the backwards base-ball cap.

Dear god...

The sagged jeans thing has been up my tail-end for years. Particularly white guys who do this and mix in the backwards base-ball cap.

I feel for you. The ones with no butt annoy me even more.

As for my Inner Gay. He went bonkers when he saw a two year old in Sears with a triangle top on. SHE'S A BABY!!:m071:

ENTJ - To be literal right down to the tips of your toes.

I hope you guys arent huffing because I was only making conversation, wasnt trying to score points or anything.

Eugh!

And now crocs are being made into bastardizations of other types of shoes - Like this abomination.

Those actually look quite cool (and by cool, I mean functional and slightly better looking than normal crocs).

Men in tight jeans, however... Like what is the point of tight jeans? Because they don't look cool, and they dont look comfortable they just make you look skeletal. Baggy jeans ATW!

I can't think of any articles of clothing that I dislike because of the looks- usually I dislike them because of functionality [ or lack thereof] or the type of people I associate a combined amount of things with, but I've discovered that I don't actually dislike it when people wear sunglasses all of the time and have pedicures and manicures and spend 300 dollars on boots and drive a red convertible car and have a 'cute' little butterfly tattoo on their ankle from their rebellious teen years--- what I discovered is I ACTUALLY dislike when people talk on the phone while driving their cute red convertible and almost get in a car accident every single time, and I dislike when people spend money on manicures and pedicures and sunglasses and overtly expensive boots and cute butterfly tattoos on their ankles when they owe their own parents and other people rent and have bills stacking up.

I also really don't dislike crocs because of the way they look because of their functionality. My sister had some and they stink and do not feel good on the feet. They also tend to fall apart easily from my experience and are easily pierced if you step on something sharp.

Reactions: z523x4gr98j
Dear gods...I come back just now from a shopping trip.

Painting your toenails is lovely. Painting your toenails then embedding things in the paint is officially not. Particularly if what you embed is a stylized Hello Kitty face on one and a loli-pop on the other.

Lol... I actually wanted to try this when I was a teen :p I still think it's cute, but it would look silly on me now that I'm older. D:

I can't think of any articles of clothing that I dislike because of the looks- usually I dislike them because of functionality [ or lack thereof]

Same. I usually don't really mind any fashion, but sweaters with short sleeves I don't understand. They seem too hot for summer and too cold for winter, unless you buy something that goes underneath it.

My inner gay must be one of those fussy, mincing, truck stop glory-hole working, queer-eye whores cause I pretty much hate everything any male wears unless it's similar to what I wear which is basically this:

- black combat boots
- blue jeans from Express
- black belt
- tight black or white undershirt
- spiky hair or long hair

... and that's it. It's like a militants uniform or something. Cargo shorts, khakis, floral shirts - all that kind of stuff I hate. The worst is this trend in flip-flops. Whenever I hear some tool walking around in them making that wh-pssh, wh-pssh, wh-pssh, wh-pssh sound, I just want to stomp on his foot really hard.

If anyone is interested in what kind of combat boots, I like these:

cove978.jpg

Girls/people wearing glasses who don't actually NEED glasses. Like the huge plastic frames with no lenses in them. WTF is that shit? Is that trendy now or something? It looks retarded. It makes them look like a doofus wearing costume jewelry. And they are usually pairing that with skinny jeans and some crazy poofy scene hair-do with a giant bow or something in a failed attempt to look extra nerdy/vintage.

Also on the topic of eye wear, those ridiculously huge sunglasses that make people look like they have bug eyes. Especially if they are studded with fake diamonds somewhere.

Agreed about crocs shoes also, they suck. I had a pair once a LONG time ago and I don't think my feet have ever been sweatier and nastier in my entire life. I'm glad they are in the dumpster now. However, crocs I think are mostly meant to be used in the water. If someone bought a pair and only wore them for such purposes, that would be acceptable I think. They really don't belong anywhere else though.

I am really not the person to be dissing on fashion though, I have little fashion sense. I never wear high heels ever. If something isn't comfortable I am not going to be putting it on. I don't wear skirts or dresses ever. I am pretty much always in jeans and a t shirt and a comfy pair of sneakers. Most of my clothes are probably too baggy for me because I rarely buy clothes and have lost weight since having bought most of the ones that I currently own. But at least they are comfy.

my inner gay just hit on me.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I don't shriek, I chuckle. Like Eddie Murphy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WweWwVqPqks"]YouTube - ‪Eddie Murphy-Homosexuals‬‏[/ame]