Your Inner Gay Having A Freakout! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your Inner Gay Having A Freakout!

I don't have a inner gay....... I do have this guy though

don-draper.png

Reactions: Gerard91
More on topic, people who wear clothes that don't fit.

I absolutely hate people who wear long sleeves to short pants. Absolutely disguising. Or mixing violet and red. Leather bags are second dump.

And responding to Barnabas post - truly the style of 60s in America was somehow showing INFJ way of being perfect. Really catchy, and less aggressive than nowadays.

Girls/people wearing glasses who don't actually NEED glasses. Like the huge plastic frames with no lenses in them. WTF is that shit? Is that trendy now or something? It looks retarded. It makes them look like a doofus wearing costume jewelry. And they are usually pairing that with skinny jeans and some crazy poofy scene hair-do with a giant bow or something in a failed attempt to look extra nerdy/vintage.

Oh man I hate this too.
I reaeally hate seeing hipster chicks wearing the glasses from the 80s. Like, hey! why are you wearing the glasses I had in 3rd grade wtf?

Girls with acne who later their faces with insane amounts of foundation.
Fake, ugly, orange tans.
Women who outline their lips with a black pencil. o__________o
Badly drawn-on eyebrows.
Overplucked eyebrows that have started to grow again.
Those female shoes/high heels with a huge platform sole. Actually I hate most female shoes.
Too much blush.
80-90ties clothes.
Excessively baggy dresses and skirts.
Anything bright green, yellow or orange.

Girls with acne who later their faces with insane amounts of foundation.
Fake, ugly, orange tans.
Women who outline their lips with a black pencil. o__________o
Badly drawn-on eyebrows.
Overplucked eyebrows that have started to grow again.
Those female shoes/high heels with a huge platform sole. Actually I hate most female shoes.
Too much blush.
80-90ties clothes.
Excessively baggy dresses and skirts.
Anything bright green, yellow or orange.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbrEuEkQw5A"]YouTube - ‪Lady Sovereign "Tango" + Lyrics‬‏[/ame]

LOL the bit you said about fake orange tans made me think of this song...

Things that make me shiver in a bad way in females:

Frumpy sweatshirts
Rubber flip-flops and the gait it produces
Sweatpants
Hair put away by an athletic band
Especially the combination of the above items.

I don't think that all females need to wear dresses, stockings and high heels but living at a college town I would see girls dressed like that and it would just gross me out. I mean, why?, there is nothing more to wear but pajama pants?.. Maybe I am spoiled by remembering Russian women, very nicely and elegantly dressed even during the evening trip to a corner store for a loaf of bread.

My actual gay doesn't like fake tans, uggs for men or flip flops.

But the uggs for men thing really gets me. Being gay does not give you a free pass on this one. True, it can give you freebies to dress in drag and in insane amounts of make up for fun but you can not seriously wear uggs if you are a self respecting boy/man/anything else with a penis.

Edit: Some more stuff...

SWEATPANTS!!!!!!!!!! (in public)
Juicy Couture
Ed Hardy (seriously, stop deustching around)
Starbucks water (are you too good or something?)

Uggs on anyone.
Pixie cuts on girls. (I'm not sure what this is actually, it's like a removal of beauty or something to me. Perhaps I should call it a Samson complex ;))

That's all really.

Reactions: PoetOfDreams
I like to think I have a decent sense of aesthetic taste. I can't see how this is linked to homosexualism though.

I wear skinny jeans and I think I look good in them. I actually think they're quite flattering on many people. They're the most comfortable for me, anyway.

I dislike:
- major colour clashing in an attempt to look twee (flatmate's girlfriend, I'm looking at you. You're wearing a bright purple dress, put down the neon green tights).
- Crocs.
- tights as pants
- jeggings. WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT JEGGINGS WAS A GOOD IDEA.
- blonde hair with dark roots
- pixie cuts

I hate how most guys lack the imagination to wear anything other than brightly coloured graphic tees. I mean, come on...

I hate how most guys lack the imagination to wear anything other than brightly coloured graphic tees. I mean, come on...

I do this, along with dark coloured tees. Us guys can get away with it so I make the most of it.

I wouldn't wear just a t-shirt when I'm trying to make an effort though.

And band tees. I don't mind it though. I'd much rather a band/graphic tee and a niceish pair of jeans than a grubby singlet and low slung pants with tacky satin boxers poking out the top.

I do this, along with dark coloured tees. Us guys can get away with it so I make the most of it.

Oh, I have nothing against Ts. I'm talking about people who dress this way all the time:

celeb_style_men_colouredtee_600x450.jpg

*shudder* No.

Ts are OK in darkish colours and/or stripes. Stripes are awesome.

I find none of those guys attractive.

And band tees.

I lol to myself whenever I see anyone above the age of 19 wearing a metal or emo t-shirt. Yes, we know you were an angsty fuckwit, but perhaps it's time to grow up.

I make concessions for classic rock tees though, they just make you look like an arrogant rock snob. :p

I lol to myself whenever I see anyone above the age of 19 wearing a metal or emo t-shirt. Yes, we know you were an angsty fuckwit, but perhaps it's time to grow up.

I make concessions for classic rock tees though, they just make you look like an arrogant rock snob. :p

I think metal is fine; emo, no. Provided they're actually good bands.