Your High School Sterotype | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your High School Sterotype

Nerd

You scored 18 Involvement, 59 Studiousness, 34 Friendliness, and 20 Playfulness!

Serious Studious Loner Disconnected

Your result for The High-school Stereotype Test ...
Rebel

You scored 25 Involvement, 38 Studiousness, 47 Friendliness, and 35 Playfulness!

You defied authority. You went against the grain. You liked to party, you tended to be a loner, and you were pretty disconnected from the functions and activities that took place at school.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 25% on Involvement, higher than 25% of your peers.

• You scored 38% on Studiousness, higher than 20% of your peers.

• You scored 47% on Friendliness, higher than 34% of your peers.

• You scored 35% on Playfulness, higher than 27% of your peers.

Your result for The High-school Stereotype Test ...
Nerd

You scored 18 Involvement, 54 Studiousness, 39 Friendliness, and 20 Playfulness!

Serious Studious Loner Disconnected

I just took this again and got Jock. I was anything but a Jock. My friends and I used to play pranks on the jocks, like putting one of their jeeps on cinder blocks.

This test don't know me!

Rebel

You scored 11 Involvement, 24 Studiousness, 50 Friendliness, and 50 Playfulness!

You defied authority. You went against the grain. You liked to party, you tended to be a loner, and you were pretty disconnected from the functions and activities that took place at school.

I was hardly a loner. Neither were my friends.
Ever since the Columbine shootings they label everyone in the counter culture group as being "Loners".

:suspicious:

Other than the loner bit, it's dead on.

Last edited:
I just took this again and got Jock. I was anything but a Jock. My friends and I used to play pranks on the jocks, like putting one of their jeeps on cinder blocks.

This test don't know me!

Meh. Mine was way off too.

Popular Kid

You scored 43 Involvement, 38 Studiousness, 68 Friendliness, and 65 Playfulness!

Playful Partier Friendly Disconnected: Popular Kid