You use your Fe anything? | INFJ Forum

You use your Fe anything?

lorkan

Aug 25, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
I mean REALLY use it?

I started to play Virtua Fighter 5 again, after 6 month of pause. I got so extremely nostalgic and got pretty overwhelmed with emotions when I heard the music again. It's amazing! I started to sing, and quitted wondering if anybody would hear me, and my mother came in to the room and said "it was a long time I've seen you this happy". She just stared at me first and had a pretty excitable faceexpression, "like an artist is in the house".

Do you guys ever use your Fe? I rarely use it at all, now I just use Ni, Ti and Se. Though I've understood, ever since I started to use my Ti, my life have just sucked. I should just have kept being stupid and happy, now I don't know how to use Fe properly and implement it in my day-to-day attitude.

Yes. It's why I love anime so much.

I use my Fe and Si in everything... However it's differing amounts according to my type, situation, and level of maturity.

No, you're the only one, you're special.

Congratulations.

Seriously though, I use it more than I'd like to. Most of my relatives are Fe dominents. They have a tendency of affecting it, and on a more practical side I'm alone most of the time, so I really don't have any problem with dancing around the house in joy wearing nothing but shorts and socks.

I'm cool like that.

*cowers from the Fe*

*discretely hugs Fi*

*cowers from the Fe*

*discretely hugs Fi*

Do you bottle up all your real life Fe and let it out online? cause you have plenty of online Fe. :D

My Fe is sort of broked. I'm polite I suppose...

Prolly. I'm pretty open with anyone who is interested in getting to know me but my emotions internal most of the time. I hate showing negative emotions outwardly, crying in front of others is like the ultimate form of embarrassment for me. My external emotions are more directed at other people and getting them to cry, I got lots of empathy but I don’t know many people who can get me to open up. The again I don’t fully understand the cognitive functions so I could be talking shyte.

Edit: Oh ok, so I just read some descriptions and I apparently that ^ is Fe, so yup I use it just didn't understand it :D

Last edited:
I use it too much...
Anyone can see my mood and emotions wether they're
positive or negative, just lookin my face.. some privacy...
When viewing the photos which include me there's always
some weird appereance on my face.
my enthusiasm generally scare people.:D

Sometime I get the girls around for tea party, I put on cupcakes and shortbread and make sure everyone is catered to, we can just gossip for hours, oh the laughs, the laughs we have, lovely.

When I'm angry or when I'm happy my Fe shows perhaps too much. Supposedly I have a very frightening "glare." Several times I've been told by different people that my angry glare gave them "goosebumps." :m075: I personally don't think I'm all that scary, I have a baby face, but maybe that's why it freaks people out when I go from baby face to eat-shit-and-die in a second's time, lol. They don't see it coming, lol!

I will use Fi before I use Fe, but I use both. I just almost never use Si, and I never ever use Se... ever.

I think when we introverts use our Fe it remarkably drains us, and that's why infjs often show their calm exterior :m114:
we're kinda safe when we hide our emotions. while I'm with my friends and people I'm comfortable with my Fe is unleashed.

When I'm angry or when I'm happy my Fe shows perhaps too much. Supposedly I have a very frightening "glare." Several times I've been told by different people that my angry glare gave them "goosebumps." :m075: I personally don't think I'm all that scary, I have a baby face, but maybe that's why it freaks people out when I go from baby face to eat-shit-and-die in a second's time, lol. They don't see it coming, lol!
Lol. I like the eat shit and die look, its one of our most fearsome assets. Even more fearsome than this:

[youtube]qjjSvNJapTc[/youtube]

Last edited:
LOL! I like how he asks the guys to move aside, then immediately afterwards the creepy music starts back up!

I. luf. Scrubs.

Secondly, I don't have Fe. Like, at all.

It's supposed to be my tertiary! But I got none.

I'm learning to develop my tertiary Fe more and more.

Recently I had a very touching conversation with my ex in an IHOP and tears suddenly sprang up, so of course I turned my face instantly toward the flavored syrups and didn't expose my shameful, shameful tears to the rest of the room.

"I... have bits of sad in my eye," I said clumsily.

After that I determined that I was going to be okay with these kinds of expressions. Sure, they can make others uncomfortable, but if I need to process an emotion it's my prerogative to do so. So, Imma do so and not shut it down. How do you EVER Ti something if you can't process it?

So, yes - my Fe gauge has been reduced to Being Okay Crying in an IHOP. But Imma beat that bitch, if it's the last thing I do.

(My inferior Si can go straight to Hell as far as I'm concerned.)

I am extremely Fe and I let it show all the time.....I really dont care who is around i just let it out lol Singing at the most random times. It is more fun that way for me. I think it is where my sense of humor comes from because I am extrememly funny and very eccentric.